What's new

Whatever

Sorry man, But i Never bow before anyone except GOD. :)

Indeed, he is one the best cricketer all the time without any doubt.

I just bowed, I never asked or requested to anyone to do the same :) I donno why people are getting charged up with that statement of mine.

About the second part, he indeed is :D for last two decades he is numero uno..... :cheers:

Gosh .. you are out of control today.. So how was your day anyway??

hey.. m back..it has been a great day,and a tiring day..It has been a great day because finally I managed to wake up at 6 AM,probably after an year and it has been a tiring day because most of the day I spent searching for a new apartment to stay...

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

How was urs??

hey.. m back..it has been a great day,and a tiring day..It has been a great day because finally I managed to wake up at 6 AM,probably after an year and it has been a tiring day because most of the day I spent searching for a new apartment to stay...

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

How was urs??

Was a boring sunday.. stayed most of the day in PDF.. watched few tv.. now watching argentina VS mexico.

back after watching Pakistan vs MCC............... guyz guyz guyz i must tell you i am impressed with Umar Gul...............i cannot describe in words when he caught a catch of Simpson.......... he dived so long i must say........ all stadium just stood up shocked, confused and speechless. What a fielding was that............ i was shouting that cannot be Pakistani team

and then we dropped two silly catches and i was convinced Umar Gul made a mistake by catching it accidently. It was an easy catch when somebody dropped after the loss of one wicket.

overall it was like, we are winning, losing, winning, losing and finally WON!

It was a thriller!

and Umar Gul's yorker were deadly like never before.................. lol...... it was a must see game and i hope i can find highlights from anywhere

back after watching Pakistan vs MCC............... guyz guyz guyz i must tell you i am impressed with Umar Gul...............i cannot describe in words when he caught a catch of Simpson.......... he dived so long i must say........ all stadium just stood up shocked, confused and speechless. What a fielding was that............ i was shouting that cannot be Pakistani team

and then we dropped two silly catches and i was convinced Umar Gul made a mistake by catching it accidently. It was an easy catch when somebody dropped after the loss of one wicket.

overall it was like, we are winning, losing, winning, losing and finally WON!

It was a thriller!

and Umar Gul's yorker were deadly like never before.................. lol...... it was a must see game and i hope i can find highlights from anywhere

chaminda vaas played for MCC right??

and i guess Umar Akmal had a good innings today

chaminda vaas played for MCC right??

and i guess Umar Akmal had a good innings today

yes...........

1) Brian Lara
2) Saurav Ganguly
3) Chaminda Vaas
4) Chris Harris
5) Ian Harvey

were some features of MCC............. and there was a bowler called Hassan (from Afghanistan)

and some other english players :)

have a look at the scorecard
MCC 159/5 (20.0 ov, Mohammad Nabi 1*, CZ Harris 2*, Shoaib Akhtar 2/19) - Match over | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.com
============

Best Batsmen: Shahzaib Hassan (because for whatever time he was on crease, everybody enjoyed.......... very entertaining)

Best Bowler: Umar Gul (little bit expensive but had deadly yorkers)

nice song

fawad khan rocks

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom