What's new

Whatever

Surgery in general ,orthopaedics and trauma surgery esp.

I loved Physics when i was doing my intermediate.There is a story rather emotional for me about this subject will share with you in PM sometime in future.

ahh Physics.... :cry: Physics mujhy samjh nahi aati.... Khopri mein ghusti hi nhi hy... par kia karoon parhna tu hy.... :cry:

Surgery in general ,orthopaedics and trauma surgery specifically.

I loved Physics when i was doing my intermediate.There is a story rather emotional for me about this subject will share with you in PM sometime in future.

Physics is the only true science :smitten::smitten::smitten:

I am a big big fan of that subject. I wanted to be a physicist but you know never got proper guidance, growing up in a poor backward state :(

Physics is the only true science :smitten::smitten::smitten:

I am a big big fan of that subject. I wanted to be a physicist but you know never got proper guidance, growing up in a poor backward state :(

secret_lives_of_photons.JPG

I wanted to do M.Sc in physics.But then i opted for Medical field.My teachers were very kind.Tiger knows them very well.
I am still in contact with them.

But medicine is even more interesting if you have the taste.

I wanted to do M.Sc in physics.But then i opted for Medical field.My teachers were very kind.Tiger knows them very well.
I am still in contact with them.

But medicine is even more interesting if you have the taste.

No offense, but could never get that taste.

I love to call a man a man, not homosapiens or a tiger as panthera tigris :D

I never liked bio to be a doctor, I was more like an equation guy

No offense, but could never get that taste.

I love to call a man a man, not homosapiens or a tiger as panthera tigris :D

I never liked bio to be a doctor, I was more like an equation guy

well you have chosen your way and i have chosen mine.And i am enjoying it.

A good doctor has to deal with equations and solve puzzles.Hope every doc will agree.It requires everything,computer skills,Physics,Chemistry,Maths and most importantly a sound and thinking mind.

Homo sapien ,Macaca mulatta were the stuff of intermediate,never listened them again.
We call human a human and rhesus a rhesus.

sachinreut.jpg
:cool:

sachboblarareur.jpg

Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar (L), British former soccer player Bobby Charlton (2nd Land West Indies cricketer, Brian Lara (R) stand on Centre Court. -Photo by Reuters

well you have chosen your way and i have chosen mine.And i am enjoying it.

A good doctor has to deal with equations and solve puzzles.Hope every doc will agree.It requires everything,computer skills,Physics,Chemistry,Maths and most importantly a sound and thinking mind.

Homo sapien ,Macaca mulatta were the stuff of intermediate,never listened them again.
We call human a human and rhesus a rhesus.

He he he
Very true...

But then, never ever stop thanking an engineer, Unless we make those fancy instruments, your hands are tied :smokin:

He he he
Very true...

But then, never ever stop thanking an engineer, Unless we make those fancy instruments, your hands are tied :smokin:

You make instruments .........Good luck.:)(must be based on some laws :the laws of nature.)
We don't treat humans.Its a God made machine.He shows us the way and we get lucky at times.Thanks God.:smitten:

I have seen people working with out the highly advanced tech available in the periphery.

Meds are even more important than instruments(chemistry takes the edge here).We can fillup the gap,with sheer brilliance(as far as instruments are concerned).And for that again i must thank God almighty.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

hello ................

Hi !.. :)

Last edited:
You make instruments .........Good luck.:)(must be based on some laws :the laws of nature.)
We don't treat humans.Its a God made machine.He shows us the way and we get lucky at times.Thanks God.:smitten:

By that logic, none of us do anything :D

You treat someone with some medicine, again law of nature :P
Everything needs to follow law of nature, just that we do try to understand a section of it.

By that logic, none of us do anything :D

You treat someone with some medicine, again law of nature :P
Everything needs to follow law of nature, just that we do try to understand a section of it.

hmmm very true.... :tup:

Back
Top Bottom