What's new

Whatever

I am guessing the Mrs is peering over the shoulder as you typed that.

If she asks me then my reply would be 100%. She is a silent reader of this forum. Enjoys how we become experts here.

My wife taught me how to drive. :)

I was a happy biker till 30.

See because of bhabi I was right when I said 99% :p:

Motor Bikes and me never had the bond and attraction though bikes without motor were a different story.

And I am planning to teach my wife how to drive but level of the patience and confidence required is missing I am waiting for that day :D

yes I remember. It was a mushy teenager's story. :)
But it's okay, some ppl like me will never learn from their mistake
First part-not necessary :lol::pleasantry::secret:
I am a fast learner, at times too fast. Just kidding, experience helps.

See because of bhabi I was right when I said 99% :p:

Motor Bikes and me never had the bond and attraction though bikes without motor were a different story.

And I am planning to teach my wife how to drive but level of the patience and confidence required is missing I am waiting for that day :D

Yeah, she is a very brave (and patient) girl.

Required prerequisites to be my wife.

Just gave me the car and said drive. One hand on hand brake. And a few traffic snarls and irate drivers later (one of which I almost came to blows with - till we both saw each other and broke into splits - he and me were the undisputed Parsi studs of 90s Pune ....) I knew how to drive.

Needless to mention, I am a way better driver than her now. But credit where its due.

558555d1220014920-accidents-nathia-gali-abbotabad-road-dsc01072_z9v_pakwheels-com-.jpg

Ouch
@MaarKhoor @Color_Less_Sky @Jonah Arthur
btw its a nathiagali road I think

@AUSTERLITZ

yo, have a quick question, saw your name is members online list: is this a Sikh look? I'm being BS'd that this guy is a Sikh, i'm saying the headcover is not a turban and dude doesn't look Indian/Sikh but Middle Eastern.

foto-kamikaze.jpg

Back
Top Bottom