What's new

Whatever

Was about to go to a trek to himalayas tomrrow...!!! unfortunately my evil boss have messed up my plans now..!! so in a baad baad moood now..!!!!!!!!

dear captain, plz zara ye bata dain kay ... ye meri profile pay msgs zero hain ,, ye kaisay increase hongay ,, and me kaisay kisi ko msgs karunga ?

Was about to go to a trek to himalayas tomrrow...!!! unfortunately my evil boss have messed up my plans now..!! so in a baad baad moood now..!!!!!!!!

dear captain, plz zara ye bata dain kay ... ye meri profile pay msgs zero hain ,, ye kaisay increase hongay ,, and me kaisay kisi ko msgs karunga ?

Cyclone Nilofar to trigger rains in Pakistan coast

October 26, 2014 - Updated 2147 PKT
karachi-cyclone-pakistan-coast-rains-india-oman-nilofar_10-26-2014_163755_l.jpg

KARACHI: Rains are expected in Pakistan’s coastal areas including Karachi on October 30 and 31 as a result of cyclonic storm 'Nilofar' formed due to a severe low pressure in south east of Arabian sea.
The cyclone will trigger rains in Pakistan’s coast besides Kutch area of Gujrat in neighbouring India and Oman.
According to the met office, a severe low pressure is present 940 km away in south east of Arabian Sea near Salalah city of Oman due to which heavy rainfall is expected in the coastal areas of Oman in the next 24 hours.
It said, the low air pressure would show its effects in Karachi as well due to which the city is likely to receive rain on October 30 and 31, the met office said.

Let us hope that everything will be calm. Tropical storms in the Arabian Sea and the Southeastern coastline of the Arabian Peninsula are not uncommon but this is apparently one of the worst cyclones in recent memory.

Last edited:
Let us hope that everything will be calm. Tropical storms in the Arabian Sea and the Southeastern coastline of the Arabian Peninsula are not uncommon but this is apparently one of the worst cyclones in recent memory.

The main cyclone is predicted to take a sharp turn to the East and dump most of its rain on Gujarat State. Karachi should be spared the worst of the rain.

Well, that's encouraging news but let us hope that Gujarat will be spared from trouble too.

Let us hope that the damage is minimal in Gujarat and elsewhere. Karachi does have a problem with even small amounts of rain due to poor drainage. May Allah keep everyone safe.

@Chinese-Dragon was it just me who faced @Horus 's hammer??
or were you thread banned too??
Give me some good news.
i dont want to yell "partiality".

Well you were trolling me (unless you somehow expected me to answer that mocking post), and apparently Horus agreed because he deleted those posts.

I didn't report you, if that is what you were asking. But I surely didn't appreciate it either.

Well you were trolling me (unless you somehow expected me to answer that mocking post), and apparently Horus agreed because he deleted those posts.

I didn't report you, if that is what you were asking. But I surely didn't appreciate it either.
Your posts got deleted too. So should that mean you trolled too? :)

But I guess I got the answer I wanted, sooo
Peace!

Your posts got deleted too. So should that mean you trolled too? :)

But I guess I got the answer I wanted sooo
Peace!

No, because I was not thread banned like you were.

You were clearly trolling me, or tell me how exactly did you expect me to answer that post?

@Horus
should I take this to GHQ or should i continue with this here??
why did you thread ban me?

Because you were very obviously trolling me?

Not to mention having a go at the forum Administrators which is very much against the forum rules?

Being thread banned was as light a punishment as I could imagine for that.

Not to mention having a go at the forum Administrators which is very much against the forum rules?

Being thread banned was as light a punishment as I could imagine for that.
And there 're times when i have supported him too, despite getting bashed up by others. In short i was being frank about what i observed.
Quit trolling in an announcement thread. Best Regards.
I wasnt trolling !!
You thread banned me whereas the person with whom i engaged in a debate can still post on that thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom