What's new

Whatever

Maybe beeing banned from ME section would be the best for my brain. :rofl:

If you do that then Turkey will become notorious for chemical attacks in Syria and people will start accusing you of supporting AQ in the Turkish Tea House. :laughcry:

If you do that then Turkey will become notorious for chemical attacks in Syria and people will start accusing you of supporting AQ in the Turkish Tea House. :laughcry:
I dont care anymore, they can believe whatever they want, i just reply them if im in the mood.

Arguing with people who support a dictator is hopeless anyway. :coffee:

I dont care anymore, they can believe whatever they want, i just reply them if im in the mood.

Arguing with people who support a dictator is hopeless anyway. :coffee:

Let's stop talking politics for now, what you doing mate? :D

Actually i should have go to sleep a couple hours ago but you know this damn PDF...:disagree:

I usually get bored of news when there isn't anything interesting, hopefully I wake up to news of WW3, meanwhile I'm calling it a night. :coffee:

I usually get bored of news when there isn't anything interesting, hopefully I wake up to news of WW3, meanwhile I'm calling it a night. :coffee:
Lets hope for the total human destruction, we dont deserve anything better anyway. :cheers:

Now i should go to sleep, at least a couple hours, bb.

@Chak Bamu Negative rating for offtopic posts??
Nope, not just off-topic. It was an attempt to support derailment in a negative way, beside being an open flame-bait. As a stand-alone post, I could have ignored it.

Do you have sock-puppets on this forum, or are you a sock-puppet account yourself?

Nope, not just off-topic. It was an attempt to support derailment in a negative way, beside being an open flame-bait. As a stand-alone post, I could have ignored it.
Facts are not negative or positive,What i wrote is a fact.Most of the threads get derailed.Nobody gives a negative rating for that.Anyway lets leave it here.

Back
Top Bottom