What's new

Whatever

where did I go wrong??:hitwall:

I simply asked you bake me some Brownies & you instead retorted by calling me a White Cockroach - that hurt my feelings ! :cray:

eeewwww

I hate cockroaches:bad:

I am not lying...I hate them.

I hate cockroaches too.....in fact thats probably the only thing I'm so hateful of that I cringe & a wave of palpitations travels through my entire body on seeing one !

what about the flying one ? LOL

fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

yes i am 18
she is from family my maternal aunt's hubby's sister's daughter IIRC
I am still studying so i am not in any sector
Congratulations to Alpha1 | Page 17

Donno what to say actually :undecided:
I have hard time looking after my love birds. I guess you are more matured that me.
Anyway all best wishes to you bro. I am sure you ll love and respect her and her thoughts. May you both have a good journey :enjoy:

You're absolutely.I am known for my bad temper.

But I've every right to pick on your posts.:devil::devil::devil:

Chill Rampi!!

I don't want to break my new year resolution so soon.
You seem to be one of those people who punch others but can't take it when it's returned !!! :what:

I simply asked you bake me some Brownies & you instead retorted by calling me a White Cockroach - that hurt my feelings ! :cray:

Baby I know you soooo well....you thought i'll not understand the hidden sarcasm???.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Armstrong said:
I hate cockroaches too.....in fact thats probably the only thing I'm so hateful of that I cringe & a wave of palpitations travels through my entire body on seeing one !

@BDforever please get me some cockroaches....I have to show it to "somebody"..ahem ahem :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom