What's new

Whatever

Slav Defence is lying to you. The true fact is that he offered me a bag filled with cash and handed over to me under the table. If you want to be a JTT, you can do the same. ;)

Just kidding above, your posts were shinning out with distinction. When I asked you to make the DI Khan analysis, I had other things in my mind. It was a final test from my side, our 'intelligence' needed to observe you more before getting the horse's head. :D

hahahahahaha........
What....:woot: now corruption has reached in our intelligence agencies too....:woot:
jk....jk..
Thank you my friend,the entire credit goes to you honestly,how you cleverly diagnosed my skills,provoked me to write,you all forced me to work seriously,If you hadn't instructed me to work on flowcharts,I would have never involved myself seriously...:D

You kids type so much but old people still rules the top rankings of this thread :lol:

Who Posted?

Zakii Posts 5,957

Imran Khan Posts 2,740

Mirzay Posts 2,642

Tiger Awan Posts 2,499

kugga Posts 2,260

S.U.R.B. Posts 2,231

M-48 Posts 2,167

KillBill Posts 1,664

Moin91 Posts 1,216

Waise on the topic- @Ayush what do you think- good enough desi maal for our soldiers? (me was showcasing it for others in a certain thread)... But a special presentation is warranted for me Bihari brother.:cheers:

dsc0019evz.jpg

27.jpg

14.jpg

25.jpg

10.jpg

6.jpg

ME IS GOING TO KIT-UP AND HUNT BANGLADESHIS! :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
You kids type so much but old people still rules the top rankings of this thread :lol:

Who Posted?

Zakii Posts 5,957

Imran Khan Posts 2,740

Mirzay Posts 2,642

Tiger Awan Posts 2,499

kugga Posts 2,260

S.U.R.B. Posts 2,231

M-48 Posts 2,167

KillBill Posts 1,664

Moin91 Posts 1,216

very funny .. check stats of naswar thread... nobody likes to be on this thread... :tdown:

Who Posted?

Zakii Posts 5,957

Imran Khan Posts 2,740

Mirzay Posts 2,642

Tiger Awan Posts 2,499

kugga Posts 2,260

S.U.R.B. Posts 2,231

M-48 Posts 2,167

KillBill Posts 1,664

Moin91 Posts 1,216
Check out the Naswar threads :azn:

hmm i checked the stats of Naswar thread and satisfied that Whatever thread still enjoy more diversity and higher number of posts overall.

The benefit of whatever thread is that it mostly remained under MODs scanner. I have been very active member of Whatever thread in past and the members of Whatever Thread were considered "Whatever Family". We helped each other and whomsoever came to this thread. We have literally participated in joy and sorrow of many members, gave them best advise possible, played place-finding or name the person like games and a lot more.

Naswar has caused irritation for couple of times and was even closed by me for couple of days/hours as I don't remember exactly... Whereas Whatever has only been the holy grail for many companions.

hmm i checked the stats of Naswar thread and satisfied that Whatever thread still enjoy more diversity and higher number of posts overall.

The benefit of whatever thread is that it mostly remained under MODs scanner. I have been very active member of Whatever thread in past and the members of Whatever Thread were considered "Whatever Family". We helped each other and whomsoever came to this thread. We have literally participated in joy and sorrow of many members, gave them best advise possible, played place-finding or name the person like games and a lot more.

Naswar has caused irritation for couple of times and was even closed by me for couple of days/hours as I don't remember exactly... Whereas Whatever has only been the holy grail for many companions.

Sorry but in Naswar's case a few bad apples spoiled the fun otherwise we had better debates on many wide ranging topics between me @Armstrong, @Secur @Hyperion, @ZYXW @Aeronaut @Ayush @arp2041 and @Mamba then most of the other threads- everything from philosophy, to Kierkegaard, to Kashmir.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Who Posted?

Zakii Posts 5,957

Imran Khan Posts 2,740

Mirzay Posts 2,642

Tiger Awan Posts 2,499

kugga Posts 2,260

S.U.R.B. Posts 2,231

M-48 Posts 2,167

KillBill Posts 1,664

Moin91 Posts 1,216

2167+2658=4825 :whistle:

Back