What's new

Whatever

He lives next to ur place ????? :blink:

tum hinduon ko phir thori civilization ki zaroorat hai ..... mai nai ameer - ul - momineen mullah omar sai baat ki hai ....... he agreed to send another ghaznavi after 2014 :butcher:
yup.. Same road :yay:

yaar fil haal we're waiting for the saudi funds to purchase the chinese weaponry. phir dekhi yindu baniya kaisay dum daba k bhagay ga :sniper:

and we are planning to develop javelin missiles with usa :devil:

Thats great.... Congratulations....:cheers: and i am not even a senior member....:cray: that's not fair:girl_cray3:

Slav Defence is lying to you. The true fact is that he offered me a bag filled with cash and handed over to me under the table. If you want to be a JTT, you can do the same. ;)

@Hermione G....:woot: where were you??
Well well,all thanks to intelligence JTT association and PDF management who were observing me and rest members 24/7 and then....we were promoted to jtt rank...and @Last Hope said:'slav defence,here is your eidi'
:D
and do you know @Secur was special agent who kept an eye on me.:rofl:

Just kidding above, your posts were shinning out with distinction. When I asked you to make the DI Khan analysis, I had other things in my mind. It was a final test from my side, our 'intelligence' needed to observe you more before getting the horse's head. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Slav Defence is lying to you. The true fact is that he offered me a bag filled with cash and handed over to me under the table. If you want to be a JTT, you can do the same. ;)

Just kidding above, your posts were shinning out with distinction. When I asked you to make the DI Khan analysis, I had other things in my mind. It was a final test from my side, our 'intelligence' needed to observe you more before getting the horse's head. :D

how much?? :D

he poked you so much.. you just made him jrtt ... daily nagging se rahat mila :chilli:

I am a ghareeb bachi....:lol: i usually prefer mufta...:rofl:

@Ayush No body is "developing" a Javelin missile, the thermobaric warhead optimized for high alt warfare for the Javelin is being developed. Will be needed by troops of the air-mobile division being raised at the moment. Now someone had better ask TATA or Mahindra to get their act together and offer a LATV armed with 20mm cannon equipped RWS and ATGMs. Panagarh is coming along well, 6-8 C-17s to be put in there along with the composite aviation base in Siliguri and one in Manipur. Should give a nasty surprise to our bradran across the fold. :)

@Ayush No body is "developing" a Javelin missile, the thermobaric warhead optimized for high alt warfare is being developed. Will be needed by troops of the air-mobile division being raised at the moment. Now someone had better ask TATA or Mahindra to get their act together and offer a LATV armed with 20mm cannon equipped RWS and ATGMs. Panagarh is coming along well, 6-8 C-17s to be put in there along with the composite aviation base in Siliguri and one in Manipur. Should give a nasty surprise to our bradran across the fold. :)
@Ayush .. you tell me what should we do to this guy.. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom