What's new

Whatever

A day will come, not soon but in the fullness of time. A day will come, when the glory of Old Magadh shall rise again. What was once the ruler of all that was encompassed by the great Hind Sagar and the Himalayas shall once again rise. In the midst of the tumult shall rise the kin and blood of great Ashoka, the blood of Parashuram who drenched the earth with the lifeblood of the Kshatriya. Magadh will rise and so will the flag of its warriors, Virabhadra in battle, Barbarika in devotion, Rudra in fury. The nations shall bow their heads and be reminded of their rightful place. A new Seleucus shall taste defeat. Thus has spoken the Great Dilli.

and akhand bharat will rise again.. :D

I doubt he would come back!
why???????????????????

Major. Gen plus Jr. Think Tank....:woot: ye kab howa????:cheesy:

@Hermione G....:woot: where were you??
Well well,all thanks to intelligence JTT association and PDF management who were observing me and rest members 24/7 and then....we were promoted to jtt rank...and @Last Hope said:'slav defence,here is your eidi'
:D
and do you know @Secur was special agent who kept an eye on me.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hermione G....:woot: where were you??
Well well,all thanks to intelligence JTT association and PDF management who were observing me and rest members 24/7 and then....we were promoted to jtt rank...and @Last Hope said:'slav defence,here is your eidi'
:D
and do you know @Secur was special agent who kept an eye on me...thus when I fall in their trap,I didn't even knew that.....:smitten:

Thats great.... Congratulations....:cheers: and i am not even a senior member....:cray: that's not fair:girl_cray3:

cool.. my college offers B.E. in biotech and also there is biomedical too.. :enjoy:
btw,second year mechanical engineering is tough too :cry:

Yeah yeah very cool...:lol: Koe mery dil se poochey.....:cry: haha

ahan my roommate is the student ov software engg....1st sem...

A day will come, not soon but in the fullness of time. A day will come, when the glory of Old Magadh shall rise again. What was once the ruler of all that was encompassed by the great Hind Sagar and the Himalayas shall once again rise. In the midst of the tumult shall rise the kin and blood of great Ashoka, the blood of Parashuram who drenched the earth with the lifeblood of the Kshatriya. Magadh will rise and so will the flag of its warriors, Virabhadra in battle, Barbarika in devotion, Rudra in fury. The nations shall bow their heads and be reminded of their rightful place. A new Seleucus shall taste defeat. Thus has spoken the Great Dilli.
Dilli sab kheriat hai na ??????? :woot:

He lives next to ur place ????? :blink:

tum hinduon ko phir thori civilization ki zaroorat hai ..... mai nai ameer - ul - momineen mullah omar sai baat ki hai ....... he agreed to send another ghaznavi after 2014 :butcher:
bring it on :devil:

Back
Top Bottom