What's new

Whatever

View attachment 929418
@Paitoo ye kya kar dia aap ke pradesh ne ?

@jamahir saaley ka bhi isme haath hoga

@jamahir ki lynching banti hai ab to.. but pyaar se, with a toothbrush or handkerchief.

My analysis of BJP's defeat -

1. Absence of strong local leader
  2. All round corruption allegations
  3. Communal issues that don't resonate (beyond coastal Karnataka)
  4. Some growing affection for Rahul Gandhi
  5. Inflation

My analysis of BJP's defeat -

1. Absence of strong local leader
  2. All round corruption allegations
  3. Communal issues that don't resonate (beyond coastal Karnataka)
  4. Some growing affection for Rahul Gandhi
  5. Inflation
Modi Ji must be seething, not a good time to serve him his chai.

North east me lajawaab performance, Bengal me fortress breach.. always knew Kerala would be a bit tough (bas ki ni winning there), TN also kinda similar ... but bc Karnataka.

You guys are going the Delhi way, very sad :sad:

:rolleyes:

UK pakeez have it good, they literally treat the UK like Pakistan (I know this is a white nationalist twitter account)

Can't imagine us US pakeez doing all this out in the open

What are they saying ? Are they Shia ?

@jamahir saaley ka bhi isme haath hoga

Yes, I hand-guided voters to press the Hand button.

Absence of strong local leader

Modi Ji must be seething, not a good time to serve him his chai.

Modi jee went to Karnataka and declared that when people vote they should shout "Bajrang Bali ki jai". That didn't get accepted I suppose.

Some growing affection for Rahul Gandhi

Maybe the Yatra has good remembrance.

Last edited:
Yes, I hand-guided voters to press the Hand button.
you wish you had that kind of power, better yet, you really really wish there was only 1 communist party on the ballot. :D

Modi jee went to Karnataka and declared that when people vote they should shot "Bajrang Bali ki jai". That didn't get accepted I suppose.
nature of the beast, you don't win it all 100% of the time

unless you have a brutally oppressive communist regime which doesn't believe in the people's right to elect their leader(s)

Modi jee went to Karnataka and declared that when people vote they should shout "Bajrang Bali ki jai". That didn't get accepted I suppose.
No one expected that to get any response. You don't win elections by shouting a religious slogan on the eve of voting. Not even BJP would have had any expectations from it. It was in response to Congress' asking for ban on Bajrang Dal. Hindus know Bajrang Dal has nothing to do with that slogan.

Maybe the Yatra has good remembrance.
The Yatra has had impact, I won't deny it. Rahul is endearing himself to the public, unlike Modi who comes in as this big leader talking about irrelevant issues.

nature of the beast, you don't win it all 100% of the time
True. BJP is not invincible by any means. They may still win national elections, but state elections are a different matter.

:rolleyes:

What are they saying ? Are they Shia ?
Yeah UK Pakistani shias, they're reciting a nohah in Punjabi " My breath's breaking down, come sit with me and heal my suffering, your ears are wounded my hearts wounded, why are you not dressing up my wounds"

Last edited:
36652B83-BF44-4D0E-BEA7-C9BFFF70127A.jpeg

View attachment 929739
@NagaBaba Backstory to this or fan art?
If you ask respectfully, you will get a fairly complete answer. This is a Hindu icon, a representation of what people imagine that divine figure might look like. Not only his core name, but four other epithets of his are illustrated (actually, six, but two are obscure).

If you ask to mock Hindus for their beliefs, that's fine. I have nothing to add. I hope @NagaBaba will have the good sense not to respond.

I think you are mixing religion into culture just because of what you have observed within India.
He has a constricted view, fit to be ignored.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom