What's new

Whatever

But this one kinda scares me off - are they serving in active zones where they'll need to carry guns and armor?
That's not exactly safe and definitely not where we should be sending them - what if they get kidnapped or something?
View attachment 843505

Sorry but you are just being a patriarchal and supposedly protective desi. Muammar Gaddafi made a point of his revolution liberating and emancipating the females by having female guards. He trusted them with his life and one of them lost her life before 2011 in protecting him :
Interesting-fac549.jpg

700_01.jpg

You should trust your own training mechanism and in the capabilities of these females peacekeepers. If they get kidnapped do everything to get them back but just don't think up of situations beforehand that may not arise and prevent these females from contributing to peace.

Hey guys, I saw these photos somewhere where they talked about women soldiers being deployed on international missions - there were different nationalities but pakistani women soldiers being deployed struck me
This seems, ok as it's humanitarian work
In Congo
That's good for photo sessions
View attachment 843503

She's lovely. I can have a cup of tea with her in a nice tea room and talk for long. :tup:

Nice talk. I have always hated those words "Essential oils".

Last edited:
The mention was highly appropriate there.
@jamahir
I am beginning to suspect you are punar janam of Gaddafi. But that would make you 11 years old at max. Assuming that is true, you are a prodigal kid and your startup will be the next Google. :p:

@jamahir
I am beginning to suspect you are punar janam of Gaddafi. But that would make you 11 years old at max. Assuming that is true, you are a prodigal kid and your startup will be the next Google. :p:

@jamahir is fond of Qaddafi, for another reason also, that he kept voluptuous ladies, as his body guards. See the image in one of his above posts. :p: :p:

Sir jee, I would rather say that it is further confirmation that he is punar janam of Qaddafi. Excessive libido at 11 cannot be explained by anything else.

Sir jee, I would rather say that it is further confirmation that he is punar janam of Qaddafi. Excessive libido at 11 cannot be explained by anything else.

This word "punar" is new for me. What does it mean?

Sorry but you are just being a patriarchal and supposedly protective desi. Muammar Gaddafi made a point of his revolution liberating and emancipating the females by having female guards. He trusted them with his life and one of them lost her life before 2011 in protecting him :
Interesting-fac549.jpg

700_01.jpg

You should trust your own training mechanism and in the capabilities of these females peacekeepers. If they get kidnapped do everything to get them back but just don't think up of situations beforehand that may not arise and prevent these females from contributing to peace.

She's lovely. I can have a cup of tea with her in a nice tea room and talk for long. :tup:
stop being creepy bro, this was a genuine concern...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom