What's new

Whatever

...... and others, in our countries the more things change, the more they remain the same. Hence grab the soggy popcorn and remote control and drink sattu.

You are right perhaps. Problem is that we don't have much control on our thought process. Ideas are absorbed, selected and brewed, at some unknown venue in our mind, and, once matured, take hold of us. No escape. That is my personal experience. I, in my life, have failed to get rid of certain concepts, which, pragmatically thinking, I shouldn't have. Due to these unchartered corners of minds, two people, with somewhat quite similar circumstances, may arrive at totally different concepts about existence and life.

"Aatay haen ghaeb say yeh mazaameen khyaal main
Ghalib sareer e khaama nawa e sarosh hae"

So, "sattu" don't offer much of a remedy. :lol:

Our "Hakeems" also propose "dhaniya" (coriander seeds), for controlling excessive libido. I propose that for our brother @jamahir. :lol: :p::p:

All I do is post and comment on voluptuous females and you propose this oppression on me ? :nono:

Another alternate is "tukhm e baalanga", in "rooh afza". Our "Hakeems" also propose "dhaniya" (coriander seeds), for controlling excessive libido. I propose that for our brother @jamahir. :lol: :p::p:

You are referring to basil seeds? Yahan bhi sharbat mein daaltay hain kuch log. Lekin sir ji mainay to suna tha it is intended for opposite effect, i.e. promoting @jamahir like tendencies. Waisay aaj kal jis lobby ko paisay do, waisay likh denge. Khajoor ke baray mein bhi conflicting reports parhi hain. Suddenly in the last 15 years khajoor syrup imported from Arab countries has become extremely popular here among the Muslims, at least in South India. Shayad unko lagta hai Arabs ki vitality ka raaz hai. Aur Arabs desi jadi booti kha rahay hain.

Last edited:
Not to put a discouragement on the above topic but I have to ask. Last night I saw on my mobile the thread about the Hyderabad honor killing and wanted to post today but it has been deleted. Why ?

These days it has become difficult to have political discussions with friends. I was discussing fuel price rise and inflation with some friends, and while we all understand the background, somehow I feel tough times never get over, at least for the poor.

View attachment 841322

Pakistanis @SIPRA @Vapnope @Sainthood 101 @N.Siddiqui and others, in our countries the more things change, the more they remain the same. Hence grab the soggy popcorn and remote control and drink sattu.

@-=virus=- @jamahir @Wood
Most people fervently believe that their opinion is an indisputable fact and lack the emotional intelligence to accept and resolve alternate view points. I chalk this up to human nature that is ego centric. Accepting or acknowledging an alternate idea or view point means to agree that you could be wrong. Tough pill to swallow.

I don't think that this is a recent phenomenon. So it would have ALWAYS been difficult to have non conformant political discussions with friends in any day and age 🤔

@aryobarzan @Dariush the Great @SalarHaqq @Stryker1982
lol
Screenshot 2022-05-08 030743.jpg

fatty is a national embarrassment- this is probably the most humiliating time to be a Pakistani
we are f-ing laughing stock of the world rn

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom