What's new

Whatever

ہم نہیں بدلیں گے تو ہمارے حکمران بھی نہیں بدلیں گے. پاکستانی عوام معجزہ کا انتظار چھوڑ دے، اورکام شروع کرے. سب سے پہلے اسکول کے نظام پر کام شروع کیا جائے.

20220429_040949.jpg

Just an observation - but has anyone else from Pakistan noticed how twitter spaces on Pak affairs are just a “inner circle” is speakers with the typical “yes sir jee” old boys club mentality.

I had the displeasure of sitting in one such “space” on the present problems in Pakistan and it was like having your teeth pulled out by a dentist.

Just stale old retired fools surrounded by sycophants - one gentlemen actually went on a tangent for 20 mins totally unrelated to the topic being discussed and the started to swear at another speaker for being chided 😂.

@SIPRA

O yaar dildar PaJee,

Did you go to Minar e Pakistan?

Yes, we know there were 200 people... nevertheless, would like to know what was the atmoshpere there?

Mangus

@SIPRA

O yaar dildar PaJee,

Did you go to Minar e Pakistan?

Yes, we know there were 200 people... nevertheless, would like to know what was the atmoshpere there?

Mangus

Of course, Paa Jee, I went along with a few of friends. Couldn't post, because I was banned, from April 21 to 28, for saying something about Mr. Bajra.

200 would be an overestimation. There were only 20 people, including myself. :lol::lol:

On a seious note, it was an ocean of people, not only within the Park, but also on all the surrounding roads, for kilometers. On my way back, I had to walk on foot, up to Bhaati Chowk, to get taxi. At one point, I got trapped into crowd of people and could only get out of it, with a lot of difficulty. It was no doubt a mammoth public meeting. A lot of people were with their womenfolk and children, for whom they had a separate entrance.

Enthusiasm in most of the people was marvelous.

Advance Eid Mubarak.

Of course, Paa Jee, I went along with a few of friends. Couldn't post, because I was banned, from April 21 to 28, for saying something about Mr. Bajra.
Paaji tussi aaj kal ban hi hotay rehtay ho. Thoda thand rakho

Paaji tussi aaj kal ban hi hotay rehtay ho. Thoda thand rakho

Brother: Hope, you are fine.

Aaj kal kuchh Mods mujh per zaroorat say ziyaada he meharbaan haen. :lol: :lol:

"Aaj hum daar pay kheenchay gaye jin baaton per
Keya ajab kal woh zamaanay ko nisaabon main milain"
(Ahmad Faraz)

Brother: Hope, you are fine.

Aaj kal kuchh Mods mujh per zaroorat say ziyaada he meharbaan haen. :lol: :lol:

"Aaj hum daar pay kheenchay gaye jin baaton per
Keya ajab kal woh zamaanay ko nisaabon main milain"
(Ahmad Faraz)

Paaji Bajwa sahab pe to itnay saray log bandook taan ke khaday hain. Phir aap par hi baar baar yeh kahar kyun girta hai ?

Yes, I am doing fine Sir ji. Eid mubarak ho aap ko. Stress kam karein aur nihari khaein

Paaji Bajwa sahab pe to itnay saray log bandook taan ke khaday hain. Phir aap par hi baar baar yeh kahar kyun girta hai ?

Yes, I am doing fine Sir ji. Eid mubarak ho aap ko. Stress kam karein aur nihari khaein

Qismat ka chakkar lagta hae. :lol:

Khaer Mubarak, Thanks and Greetings to you.

Aaj ka menu "teenday mutton" aur bolied rice hae. :p:

One eid for whole ummah.
See the Urdu article below.
p8-lhr005.jpg

Seems like the first moon sighting takes place somewhere in Atlantic Ocean. In Atlantic, some islands are owned by Spain. If we buy one of them and make it a Royat spot for every year, gather Ulama there every moon and telecast live scene then we can make this happen. This will further connect ummah. Also may be this way Allah bestow us with his blessings. This way, things will get further centralised and less corruption prone.
@jamahir @Areesh ji Sahibon, kia raey Hai aap Hazrat ki is bary main?
@ghazi52 @PaklovesTurkiye @_NOBODY_

@jamahir

boss, ek chhota sa khulassa to kar do .. bataiyen aap aakhir hain kahan se ?

is main chhupaney waali kya baat hai.. aapkai ghar thodi koi aa jayega ?

why are you so paranoid .... ? UP se ho, Kulkattey se ho, Hyderabadi ho... Lucknowi ho ?

main toh Dilli wala hoon, but Mumbai, Pune aur Goa ke chakkar afsar lagtain hain

property bhi le rakhi wahan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom