What's new

Whatever

Rather than take that thread off-topic, I took the liberty of replying here.

The blunt truth is that I have made the decision to move on and keep an eye on what lies ahead rather what I have left behind. After all, what happens where my grandkids are growing up is far more important to me than what happens where my ancestors are buried. Besides, I am not the type to gloat over being proven right, over and over again, simply because those who are blind by choice are in charge of misleading the ignorant down the same old path that I left nearly 30 years ago.

I still read PDF regularly, but I may only post infrequently from time to time. Let's call it semi-retirement. :D

In the meantime, please enjoy this photo of my grandson's first orientation to the Airbus A320:

View attachment 835503
Masha Allah. I am so glad to see this :smitten:

I agree with what you wrote - all of it. I am just content to get you to accept a semi-retired status instead of completely retired one.

We should meet whenever I come over to USA, if you like.

1650373931571.png

Why was the "Pakistani men sexually assaulting women in Turkey" thread deleted ? The issue was real.

Anyone know why I can't use any of the functions in the message box?

Like making text bold, adding emojis, links, etc. It's just transparent and I can't click it. Can't see flags next to people's profile either...

I am able to.

@RescueRanger @PanzerKiel @Areesh @AgNoStiC MuSliM @PakSword

Paks,

So far the best analysis ... Dr. Peerzada is doing PakNation a service...
I do fear that he might end up in jail and kicked out of his channel.

He is showing true courage.

A couple of more terror attacks in the major cities ...then PMIK's movement will vanish and all the attention will be diverted.

Yes, it sounds very cynical... but we have seen too much already.

Mangus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom