What's new

Whatever

Well, it is upto the people of Pakistan whether to sit down and let it be or do something. What is stopping them?
I don't know. I am really worried. I will leave this country very soon inshallah. Now I understand what vchang was saying. Educated and sincere masses have dark future in Pakistan.

I don't know. I am really worried. I will leave this country very soon inshallah.
That’s the whole idea - people leave not because of Sharifs or Zardari but because of their fellows. Khandan mein jab MqM ki wah wah ho, PTi ko lanat ho aur sirf apne business ki ho chahe woh KPT pe ho ya koi industry ka.. then you will see nothing is worth it.

1649539333768.png

That’s the whole idea - people leave not because of Sharifs or Zardari but because of their fellows. Khandan mein jab MqM ki wah wah ho, PTi ko lanat ho aur sirf apne business ki ho chahe woh KPT pe ho ya koi industry ka.. then you will see nothing is worth it.
You see bro, I endured and have shown a lot of patience in my life. I never wished for anything except Pakistan's well being. I showed a lot of patience.
If I have to be a US slave, if I have to be a living dead body than what is the point for me to live here? I can be a zombie living abroad and serving Europe or US or Turkey or ME in exchange of valuables, PHD on govt's fund etc. If I am as Pakistani citizen being poorly treated here and my vote has been sold than why not enduring racism in foreign land? Atleast, I can give myself this reason of being a minority in foreign land.

Last edited:
Our days to laugh are gone. We need to be more serious than ever. We need to stand up for our rights. Please be serious right now. We should pray to Almighty for our freedom against these unwanted PDM.
To keep you positive

Sultan Mehmet, The Conqueror had to abdicate his throne after few months

But he came back and the world remembers him for conquering Constantinople. Even Humayoun had to flee after losing against Sher Shah Suri but he gained his power after demise of Sher Shah Suri and the world remembers strong Mughal Empire

InshaAllah your PM will be back next year, make sure to vote

Last edited:
To keep you positive

Sultan Mehmet, The Conqueror had to abdicate his throne after few months

But he came back and the world remembers him for conquering Constantinople. Even Humayoun had to flee after losing against Asher Shah Suri but he gained his power after demise of Sher Shah Suri and the world remembers strong Mughal Empire

InshaAllah your PM will be back next year, make sure to vote
Thank you bro.

Jazakallah!

@ghazi52 @Windjammer @Valar. @Areesh @SIPRA @PakSword @Horus @Slav Defence @PanzerKiel @Reddington @Verve @Mugen @Mentee @DESERT FIGHTER @Vortex

My dear Paks,

Today, Pakistan was defeated from within.

Another day is added to 200+Years of Humiliations!

Pakistan incurred a very big loss. And one isn't talking about PMIK being forced by PakState to leave office.

No!

Today, PakState stopped PakPositiveNationalists from standing for the Idea of Pakistan.

Remember this day!

As I have stated so many times .. PakPositiveNationalism scares the nickers off ... everyone.

But at least now all the punny little emperors are standing naked in front of YoungPaks... who are calling them by the correct names.

Mr. Bajwa has the honour of leading the charge... credit where it is due.

Now let us hope Pakistan can be 'forgiven;???

And no... not a Sad Day.

And no... not a Dark Day...

Today is the Birth of PakPositiveNationalism.

Please, remember this day!

PakistanZindabad!!!

Mangus

The difference i could see between purana and naya pak is that no more transfer/posting bribe ending up in some peer's coffer ------- its been redirected to the old guard- -----.

You see bro, I endured and have shown a lot of patience in my life. I never wished for anything except Pakistan's well being. I showed a lot of patience.
If I have to be a US slave, if I have to be a living dead body than what is the point for me to live here? I can be a zombie living abroad and serving Europe or US or Turkey or ME in exchange of valuables, PHD on govt's fund etc. If I am as Pakistani citizen being poorly treated here and my vote has been sold than why not enduring racism in foreign land? Atleast, I can give myself this reason of being a minority in foreign land.
You will realize once you do go abroad that racism while existing is overblown and easily circumvented. I would love for you to head to katti pahari and circumvent the racism there or even other places in Pakistan.

You will realize once you do go abroad that racism while existing is overblown and easily circumvented. I would love for you to head to katti pahari and circumvent the racism there or even other places in Pakistan.

Namazi parhaizi haajan family values daughter of the East laikin shaadi hm rajpooto'n m he krty hain

I am well aware of the racism in Pakistan. However, I still hope for better future. Right now, there is no point to say anything further because no matter what we people do, these corrupt mafia always find ways to harm our interest. Khan should sit in opposition and treat them in same manner.
He should deny this imported, incompetent and self assumed government and resist them. He should plan carefully for next year, choose his candidates carefully, gather funds and remain in spot light.

Regards

A lot is written for the mother but there is another entity who loves us just like the mother but very little has been written about this entity then a poem in the name of this entity
He loves me more than he loves me
It is true that my father is no less than my mother!
He puts some horror on me at my mother's request
That's why he hesitates to kiss me!
That acquaintance was with me every moment
Who can't cry openly but can sob!
Every one of them is connected with me
He endures every pain quietly
All ages except me he stays cut off from his loved ones!
He returns somewhere late at night, all day long
Existence flows into its grind!
They still hug me with such chalk collars
He wears an old suit and eats less
But he buys all my toys and brings them!
He keeps watching me asleep
He keeps smiling, wondering what to do!
Without me all dreams were from his desolation

Paa g keday paasay tur pay hoo...? :coffee:

Anyhow, I have not watched the last video however I have watched some of the points in the video above and I just wanna say this, the term Allahuma is used for invocation and used by Aima e Masoomeen (as).

Also check Quran 5:114 and 3:26

Regarding Salah, bro Salah is an AMANAT, jaise di gaye hai waisey hi adaa karni hai... Duaein karna Salah main achi baat hai but yaar matlab Tashahud aap kaisey badal saktay ho Salah main...? Apka school of thought hai jo marzi karoo... yehi keh sakta hoon.

Hamarey haan toh bhai Jo Tashahud hai wohi rahayga... we are already in conflict with those who are trying to add Tashahud e Salisa in Salah... toh..

Paa g keday paasay tur pay hoo...? :coffee:

Anyhow, I have not watched the last video however I have watched some of the points in the video above and I just wanna say this, the term Allahuma is used for invocation and used by Aima e Masoomeen (as).

Also check Quran 5:114 and 3:26

Regarding Salah, bro Salah is an AMANAT, jaise di gaye hai waisey hi adaa karni hai... Duaein karna Salah main achi baat hai but yaar matlab Tashahud aap kaisey badal saktay ho Salah main...? Apka school of thought hai jo marzi karoo... yehi keh sakta hoon.

Hamarey haan toh bhai Jo Tashahud hai wohi rahayga... we are already in conflict with those who are trying to add Tashahud e Salisa in Salah... toh..

For me personally the evidence is so overwhelming that I couldn't ignore the Hadees "Quran and Ahly Bayt A.s"

Hadees in many instances wasnt transmitted to us verbatim , just the crux of it ------then there's almost a century long rule of umayyad and the occult nexus (which the Prophet Saww warned cyrus against) , the offshoots aka crypto magis who eventually drew arms against Ali A.s ------.

Hadees in many instances wasnt transmitted to us verbatim , just the crux of it ------then there's almost a century long rule of umayyad and the occult nexus (which the Prophet Saww warned cyrus against) , the offshoots aka crypto magis who eventually drew arms against Ali A.s ------.
Ali mazloom the sirf apni zaat k liye sir g,,, agar kabhi Allah ki zaat ka masla hota toh log nazaray dekhtay Ali kay... :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom