What's new

Whatever

@SIPRA @Windjammer @ghazi52 @Areesh @RescueRanger @PanzerKiel @Reddington @Verve @HRK @Musings @Valar.

Meray Aziz Humwantano,

What is the 'true' mood on the streets?

After reading the PoliticalAffairs sections... it appears that the Khottacracy is deeply disappointed and angry...

My only fear is that MullahMaffia will use its 'religious' power through madrassa students... and cause chaos and insecurity in the country...

One truly hopes that we put all blackmailers in their place once and for all...otherwise, this tamasha will continue...

Kindly, if you like. do tell whats really going on...in OurLand.

The entire mess is rather disturbing..

Mangus

@ghazi52 @Windjammer @Valar. @Areesh @SIPRA @PakSword @Horus @Slav Defence @PanzerKiel @Reddington @Verve @Mugen @Mentee @DESERT FIGHTER @Vortex

My dear Paks,

Today, Pakistan was defeated from within.

Another day is added to 200+Years of Humiliations!

Pakistan incurred a very big loss. And one isn't talking about PMIK being forced by PakState to leave office.

No!

Today, PakState stopped PakPositiveNationalists from standing for the Idea of Pakistan.

Remember this day!

As I have stated so many times .. PakPositiveNationalism scares the nickers off ... everyone.

But at least now all the punny little emperors are standing naked in front of YoungPaks... who are calling them by the correct names.

Mr. Bajwa has the honour of leading the charge... credit where it is due.

Now let us hope Pakistan can be 'forgiven;???

And no... not a Sad Day.

And no... not a Dark Day...

Today is the Birth of PakPositiveNationalism.

Please, remember this day!

PakistanZindabad!!!

Mangus

@ghazi52 @Windjammer @Valar. @Areesh @SIPRA @PakSword @Horus @Slav Defence @PanzerKiel @Reddington @Verve @Mugen @Mentee @DESERT FIGHTER @Vortex

My dear Paks,

Pakistan incurred a very big loss. And one isn't talking about PMIK being forced by PakState to leave office.

No!

Today, PakState stopped PakPositiveNationalists from standing for the Idea of Pakistan.

Remember this day!

As I have stated so many times .. PakPositiveNationalism scares the nickers off ... everyone.

But at least now all the punny little emperors are standing naked in front of YoungPaks... who are calling them by the correct names.

And no... not a Sad Day.

PakistanZindabad!!!

Mangus
Oh Almighty Allah ﷻ,
I am so depressed and disappointed right now. Khan has spoiled us with his speech and anti- corruption sentiment. How can I wear American shackles now, dear Magnus!
Regards

Oh Almighty Allah ﷻ,
I am so depressed and disappointed right now. Khan has spoiled us with his speech and anti- corruption sentiment. How can I wear American shackles now, dear Magnus!
Regards
With churi dar pajama and khussa.

بھائی جان آپ نے تو اچکن بھی سلوالی ہے لگتا ہے 🤦
Only honoring our national dress
pakistani%2Bmale%2Bfashion%2Bfail%2B%25288%2529.jpg

Only honoring our national dress
Our days to laugh are gone. We need to be more serious than ever. We need to stand up for our rights. Please be serious right now. We should pray to Almighty for our freedom against these unwanted PDM.

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 14
Oh Almighty Allah ﷻ,
Regards

My dear Pak,

Nah... we don't do saddness or grief...

We do PakPositiveNationalism and we keep the Idea of Pakistan alive!

When PMIK came to power I did alot of writing about PakEconomy and the CriminalEnterprise...also about HybridWar on Pakistan...

I was quite critical of his policies... frankly, impatience on my part... because of Hope,.... desire to see OurLand become Free and Prosper...

PMIK made tons of mistakes and many blunders too...

But he was/is the First Made-in-Pakistan PM!!!

Now that PakState has demonstrated its waffadary ... PMIK is ousted.

I say this is a BigBlessing!

If they don't kill him, PMIK will beat the crap out of the imported-lot... in Fair and Free elections... which I doubt PakState wishes to conduct...

But more they try to supress PakPostiveNationalism... more Assertive PakPositiveNationalism shall become...

Nobody believed Pakistan could become a reality...
Nehru even boasted that Pakistan would vanish like the dew drops...

But the Idea of Pakistan and Paks have kept Pakistan going.. NOT the PakState which part of the CriminalEnterprise.

I am NOT sorry for saying this!

You keep your chin up and shoulders straight.... just remeber those who gave their lives for the Idea of Pakistan...
The rest will come from the deeper regions of OurSoul.

Thankyou, Mr. Bajwa, you have done a great favour to PakPositiveNationalism!

This whole thing is a Blessing!

Mangus

Our days to laugh are gone. We need to be more serious than ever. We need to stand up for our rights. Please be serious right now. We should pray to Almighty for our freedom against these unwanted PDM.
Ill quote Ashfaq Ahmed sb now - Pakistan is the she camel as was for the people of Samood(Thamud).. they were given strict instructions to not cause it pain and take care of it but otherwise reap it’s benefits. When they didn’t we all know what happened.

Pakistanis don’t need dua, they need Astaghfar

Ill quote Ashfaq Ahmed sb now - Pakistan is the she camel as was for the people of Samood(Thamud).. they were given strict instructions to not cause it pain and take care of it but otherwise reap it’s benefits. When they didn’t we all know what happened.

Pakistanis don’t need dua, they need Astaghfar
SQL,
With Shahbaz as their bloody incharge, they will make sure that the elections do not take place properly. They will make sure that the results become rigged. They may try to assassinate Khan. Also, Khan was weeping yesterday. I do not know if he is mentally ready for his next moves or not.
Regards

My dear Paks,

No!

Remember this day!

And no... not a Sad Day.

PakistanZindabad!!!

Mangus
My dear Mangus,
Did you see the Parliament floor today.
Bearded Turban wearing with shalwar swinging above ankles were running around like village idiots first time at a fun fare. Future image of Pakistan.
I was already seeing a Tabdeeli in Pakistan. We don't expect the military leadership to take any sides but we do expect them to act in the best interest of the State.
Was planning to visit Pak later this year but I guess I will have second thoughts about it.

SQL,
With Shahbaz as their bloody incharge, they will make sure that the elections do not take place properly. They will make sure that the results become rigged. They may try to assassinate Khan. Also, Khan was weeping yesterday. I do not know if he is mentally ready for his next moves or not.
Regards
Well, it is upto the people of Pakistan whether to sit down and let it be or do something. What is stopping them?

Back
Top Bottom