What's new

Whatever

Beautiful dream brother , that sounds like the description of the Prophet too and your dream may be like a vision of judgement day(not exact but in symbolic sense) .

Thank you brother, AlhamduliLLAH.

There is addition that I want to make. In the book of revelation (Bible) it is clear that Christian have to worship Allah, and there is one person that become the leader of human which is called Lamb (of God).

The weird is that if Lamb of God is Jesus so why prophet Yahya (Jhon) call him as lamb ???? Prophet Yahya (Jhon) know Jesus and live in the same period with Jesus. If he see that person is Jesus, he should have known him through his face. It means prophet Yahya (John) doesnt know who he is (because he will be born hundreds years later as prophet Muhammad) and thats why he call him as lamb, not Jesus (prophet Isa).

w.salam

pata nhi yaar kya chal raha . tabiyat bhi kal subah pata chaly ga kesi hai ab to late night ho gai na

Bus ek jaam ap ke naam le leta hoo...isilye yaad kia apko...Carry on please

It's almost morning here....Mai b alcoholic hoo

Alhamdulilah brother, great to see you back here. In sha Allah we can keep you on forum longer.

Your input would have been great few days ago with the UAE stuff.

Nowadays I feel like that environment is too toxic and full of people who can't restrain themselves from being toxic and pushing their agendas so I'd rather not post anymore politics related stuff since it is one big fitnah which I'm come to conclusion it's better for myself to avoid and focus on better things.

Thank you brother, AlhamduliLLAH.

There is addition that I want to make. In the book of revelation (Bible) it is clear that Christian have to worship Allah, and there is one person that become the leader of human which is called Lamb (of God).

The weird is that if Lamb of God is Jesus so why prophet Yahya (Jhon) call him as lamb ???? Prophet Yahya (Jhon) know Jesus and live in the same period with Jesus. If he see that person is Jesus, he should have known him through his face. It means prophet Yahya (John) doesnt know who he is (because he will be born hundreds years later as prophet Muhammad) and thats why he call him as lamb, not Jesus (prophet Isa).

Interesting, do you some verses from the Bible about this 'lamb of God' reference you can share? As far as sins go, only God can grant us forgiveness or ability of anyone to intercede on our behalf and Allah said we only are admitted into Paradise because of his mercy. Mohammed or Jesus can't take responsibility for us.

I would like to read it through with you. Jesus is an interesting Prophet and there might be more we don't really understand that God doesn't reveal to us but I'm sure much of God is something we can't comprehend anyway.

I think Christians mistake is they believe miracle birth means they can assign greater qualities to Jesus. God breathed from his spirit to make Prophet Adam too which is same way with Jesus and I believe all of our souls are part of his spirit but I don't know what that 'spirit' really means. God isn't a human and doesn't come into human form or on earth and he gave us some qualities like hearing /seeing/etc... which are from him but we do not see or hear like he does and there is nothing like him as told in the Quran.

Last edited:
This is what I saw on my dream when I was still 17 years old. I had problem in my life and crying to God. And after that I slept and I got this dream.

What I saw on my dream is that there are billion of people, gathering, look like at night but we still can see, like in concert where there is light, then some said like these in the crowd "who is actually prophet Muhammad" and others statement from people who dont follow prophet Muhammad.

And then I saw white stage in front of the billion of people gathering. And then I saw a person with the body like warrior but dress with white robe, white skin, handsome, the head is round, the hair is a bit wavy and black, and the beard is dense, black, and curly but neat.

He is alone standing in that white stage. His hair is long until shoulder. I know in my heart that he is prophet Muhammad instantly. Like my heart tell me that he is prophet Muhammad. He doesnt show any arrogant with either his facial expression nor his body pasture.

After that he start looking to the crowd and some power coming out from him that make all people bowed their head toward him. I was there and I felt how the power feel like.

*Base on prophet Muhammad history my description is quite match with story about prophet Muhammad physical characteristic. I read prophet Muhammad biography from Egyptian Historian, Muhammad Haikal, during my university years (which is years after I saw my dream).

Here is in the bible that I see as comparable although not quite similar.

Lamb of God is his nick name in Bible and Bible then said he is Jesus (Which is actually prophet Muhammad in my dream)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bible

Revelation in Bible is a vision about end time and this story talk about the event after we are raised again.

The Great Multitude in White Robes
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
will shelter them with his presence.
16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’a]">[a]
nor any scorching heat.
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’b]">[b]
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’c]">[c]”

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 7&version=NIV

Lamb described in Revalation is not that of Moh
This is what I saw on my dream when I was still 17 years old. I had problem in my life and crying to God. And after that I slept and I got this dream.

What I saw on my dream is that there are billion of people, gathering, look like at night but we still can see, like in concert where there is light, then some said like these in the crowd "who is actually prophet Muhammad" and others statement from people who dont follow prophet Muhammad.

And then I saw white stage in front of the billion of people gathering. And then I saw a person with the body like warrior but dress with white robe, white skin, handsome, the head is round, the hair is a bit wavy and black, and the beard is dense, black, and curly but neat.

He is alone standing in that white stage. His hair is long until shoulder. I know in my heart that he is prophet Muhammad instantly. Like my heart tell me that he is prophet Muhammad. He doesnt show any arrogant with either his facial expression nor his body pasture.

After that he start looking to the crowd and some power coming out from him that make all people bowed their head toward him. I was there and I felt how the power feel like.

*Base on prophet Muhammad history my description is quite match with story about prophet Muhammad physical characteristic. I read prophet Muhammad biography from Egyptian Historian, Muhammad Haikal, during my university years (which is years after I saw my dream).

Here is in the bible that I see as comparable although not quite similar.

Lamb of God is his nick name in Bible and Bible then said he is Jesus (Which is actually prophet Muhammad in my dream)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bible

Revelation in Bible is a vision about end time and this story talk about the event after we are raised again.

The Great Multitude in White Robes
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
will shelter them with his presence.
16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’a]">[a]
nor any scorching heat.
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’b]">[b]
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’c]">[c]”

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 7&version=NIV

Thank you for sharing your dream. Appreciate it.
I'm afraid to say Lamb you are referring to is not Muhammad but Jesus. Throughout the Bible you would see more than 100 references where Jesus is addressed the Lamb of God. If you read new testament, you would see that Jesus is very often referred to as "Lamb of God" and "Son of Man".

In fact when Jesus began his ministry work, prophet John the Baptist introduced Jesus to the crowd by saying "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"[John 1:29]

So why is Jesus called Lamb of God? According to Moses law for the remission of sin one must kill spotless(spiritual meaning blameless) lamb/cow and sprinkle its blood around the alter. "These are the regulations for the guilt offering, which is most holy: The animal sacrificed as a guilt offering must be slaughtered at the place where the burnt offerings are slaughtered, and its blood must be splattered against all sides of the altar" [Leviticus 7:1-2]
For the wages of sin is death and sin is washed by blood of the animal that was sacrificed. Basically spotless animal died as a shubsitue for sinner.
So Jesus who existed even before Abraham(https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:48-59&version=NLT) came to earth as a Lamb of God to die for your and my sins, so that we don't have to kill anymore animals but believe and claim Jesus died for us as we confess our sins to God the Father. He was sinless(spotless) yet he died a sinner death taking our place. Hence the name Lamb of God.

Jews don't believe Jesus is Son of God or Prophet but Jewish prophet Isaiah who lived about 600 years before birth of Jesus prophesied about the death of coming savior.

Isaiah 53
1 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life and be satisfied;
by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

--
Now going back to Lamb in your dream. There are no records in Quran where Muhammad is called Lamb of God but in Bible there are numerous references where Jesus is called the same.

"After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.And they cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb." [Revelation 7:9-10]

How did this people overcame Satan to stand in Haven? *{my notes}

"And they overcame him{Satan} by the blood of the Lamb{Jesus died on the cross as sacrificial lamb, see Moses law above}, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." [Revelation 12:11]

Also from the first chapter of Book of Revelation it's clear whose revelation it is

"This is a revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants the events that must soon take place. He sent an angel to present this revelation to his servant John, 2 who faithfully reported everything he saw. This is his report of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

3 God blesses the one who reads the words of this prophecy to the church, and he blesses all who listen to its message and obey what it says, for the time is near.[Revelation 1:1-3]

https://billygraham.org/story/7-reasons-christ-suffered-and-died/

Even though Jews doesn't believe in Jesus, here are some of the prophesies recorded by Jewish prophets who lived before the incarnation of Jesus.

https://parish.rcdow.org.uk/swissco...4/11/44-Prophecies-Jesus-Christ-Fulfilled.pdf

Nowadays I feel like that environment is too toxic and full of people who can't restrain themselves from being toxic and pushing their agendas so I'd rather not post anymore politics related stuff since it is one big fitnah which I'm come to conclusion it's better for myself to avoid and focus on better things.

Many Turk brothers have just left, probably they had similar issues to what you had.

I think brother, you should take my advice and put Shias out of your vocabulary. We missed your input on this forum.

Now whenever you post, there are many people who want you banned and look to egg you on or convinces mods of this.

Lie low brother and post thoughts to those like me who value your words. Post more in Pakistani sections also.

I disagree, read the Munir Commission Report on the Inquiry into the Punjab disturbances of 1953, Maududi played a very dirty role in stoking riots and fanning the flames of sectarianism, such that the government of the day awarded him the death penalty, later commuted to life imprisonment, then finally he was released because of pressure from some Gulf Arab princes.

If this was a religious forum I would explain in detail to you how messed up Maududi's ideology is. He basically introduced revolutionary Marxist-Leninist concepts and methods into our Religion.

You can explain your views here brother.

I think @PakFactor also is interested.

Lamb described in Revalation is not that of Moh

Thank you for sharing your dream. Appreciate it.
I'm afraid to say Lamb you are referring to is not Muhammad but Jesus. Throughout the Bible you would see more than 100 references where Jesus is addressed the Lamb of God. If you read new testament, you would see that Jesus is very often referred to as "Lamb of God" and "Son of Man".

In fact when Jesus began his ministry work, prophet John the Baptist introduced Jesus to the crowd by saying "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"[John 1:29]

So why is Jesus called Lamb of God? According to Moses law for the remission of sin one must kill spotless(spiritual meaning blameless) lamb/cow and sprinkle its blood around the alter. "These are the regulations for the guilt offering, which is most holy: The animal sacrificed as a guilt offering must be slaughtered at the place where the burnt offerings are slaughtered, and its blood must be splattered against all sides of the altar" [Leviticus 7:1-2]
For the wages of sin is death and sin is washed by blood of the animal that was sacrificed. Basically spotless animal died as a shubsitue for sinner.
So Jesus who existed even before Abraham(https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:48-59&version=NLT) came to earth as a Lamb of God to die for your and my sins, so that we don't have to kill anymore animals but believe and claim Jesus died for us as we confess our sins to God the Father. He was sinless(spotless) yet he died a sinner death taking our place. Hence the name Lamb of God.

Jews don't believe Jesus is Son of God or Prophet but Jewish prophet Isaiah who lived about 600 years before birth of Jesus prophesied about the death of coming savior.

Isaiah 53
1 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life and be satisfied;
by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

--
Now going back to Lamb in your dream. There are no records in Quran where Muhammad is called Lamb of God but in Bible there are numerous references where Jesus is called the same.

"After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.And they cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb." [Revelation 7:9-10]

How did this people overcame Satan to stand in Haven? *{my notes}

"And they overcame him{Satan} by the blood of the Lamb{Jesus died on the cross as sacrificial lamb, see Moses law above}, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." [Revelation 12:11]

Also from the first chapter of Book of Revelation it's clear whose revelation it is

"This is a revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants the events that must soon take place. He sent an angel to present this revelation to his servant John, 2 who faithfully reported everything he saw. This is his report of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

3 God blesses the one who reads the words of this prophecy to the church, and he blesses all who listen to its message and obey what it says, for the time is near.[Revelation 1:1-3]

https://billygraham.org/story/7-reasons-christ-suffered-and-died/

Even though Jews doesn't believe in Jesus, here are some of the prophesies recorded by Jewish prophets who lived before the incarnation of Jesus.

https://parish.rcdow.org.uk/swissco...4/11/44-Prophecies-Jesus-Christ-Fulfilled.pdf

Thanks for your input and your viewpoint.

I noticed you shared Billy Graham, I hope you don't follow that guy...

I think Christians mistake is they believe miracle birth means they can assign greater qualities to Jesus. God breathed from his spirit to make Prophet Adam too which is same way with Jesus and I believe all of our souls are part of his spirit but I don't know what that 'spirit' really means. God isn't a human and doesn't come into human form or on earth and he gave us some qualities like hearing /seeing/etc... which are from him but we do not see or hear like he does and there is nothing like him as told in the Quran.

You have spoken truth brother. Indeed the Ruh is from Allah swt.

You mentioned about mistakes. Let me make one big point here quickly.

Why do you believe the Jews wanted Jesus/Isa AS hung on a cross? That is because the false prophet dies after being hung on a tree, according to Judaism. It is in the Bible too.

Deu 21:22-23

Not Bible but relevant as it further elucidated the above, Temple Scroll 64:6-13

This is also why we believe Allah swt spared him AS that humiliation. God's prophet could not die in such a way.

Some deep conversations here.

@Indos @Falcon29 I added some sources.

Last edited:

Mashallah brother, Allah has given you every good in this world (dunja) and in the future (ahiret), and saved you from evil and severe temptations.

Mashallah brother, Allah has given you every good in this world (dunja) and in the future (ahiret), and saved you from evil and severe temptations.

Alhamdulillah brother. I dont know about the future though. Any thing can happen and I am not prophet Muhammad who have gotten assurance to get heaven. I hope I can be one of the Mukminin until I die. But it is true that Allah has given much things to me, including His cure and forgiveness.

You do not mature with age, your responsibilities make you.

117838590_3669088129780627_6820920312084443840_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom