Whatever

this is for u officer

I am a soldier not afraid to die,
Two stars on my shoulder are better than the billion in the sky,
shall I die in combat zone,
box me up and send me home,
put all the medals on my chest,
and tell my mother I did my best,

huda jee thats too much to say but that is the ultimate goal.i pray when the time comes we uphold aal the gratitude that civilian pay us during peace and in war we have a chance to return that......we are nothing without our brave nation..................:pakistan:

huda jee thats too much to say but that is the ultimate goal.i pray when the time comes we uphold aal the gratitude that civilian pay us during peace and in war we have a chance to return that......we are nothing without our brave nation..................:pakistan:

apki post ne kiya koi promise kuya hova hai k 1 se age nhi jana
:undecided::undecided:

apki post ne kiya koi promise kuya hova hai k 1 se age nhi jana
:undecided::undecided:

members club se bahar jaye ga to posts increase hon gi naa :lol:

Bhai go to introduction section and welcome peoples if you don't want to write anywhere else. That will also increase your number of posts :lol:

A thoughtful mind, when it sees a Nation's flag, sees not the flag only, but the Nation itself; and whatever may be its symbols, its insignia, he reads chiefly in the flag the Government, the principles, the truths, the history which belongs to the Nation that sets it forth.

members club se bahar jaye ga to posts increase hon gi naa :lol:

Bhai go to introduction section and welcome peoples if you don't want to write anywhere else. That will also increase your number of posts :lol:

kia kren zaki bhai whatever hai he itna acha
:smitten::smitten:

Hi! people.:)

:rolleyes:An other hard day.....

Last edited by a moderator:
walaikumusalam warehmatullaha wabarakatuhoo

alhamdolillah fine bus zara FLU ho gaya hai

flu-cartoon_1.png

ohhhh get well soon...............:)

Back
Top Bottom