What's new

Whatever

aap log chess kaise khelte ho bhai?

in Skype........... If you do use skype go to Tools>>>Extras>>>Get Extras........ find chess from there......... install that will take only a minute. Then next time Tools>>>Extras>>>Chess

Invite other player and start playing

Shut up Mr Tiger,

We played 6 times........ he won only once

Twice he ran away when i was on the verge of winning the game. Later he excused saying bijli chali gayi thee aur error aa gaya pata nahi kya kya

Kal raat ko uthne ka bohat bahana kiya......... lakin 2 ghante aur 8 minutes ki game hoe bohat socha is ne....... phir haar gaya...... lakin game main error thaa aur us ne Tiger Awan lose nahi lekha. Tum ne khud poocha ke main hara kyoun nahi to maine bataya ke game main koi masla hai..... Skype ki chess ki game ki script main kuch errors hain...... bahar haal tum haar chuke thay....... you know it well

Phir 1-2 baar jab khail rahay thay to connection error aa gaya aur phir baad main tumne bataya ke tumhare Cable main problem hai uski light chali gayi thee....... ab saari baar to tumhara qasoor howa hai ab kahan se ilzaam lagane ke liye aa gaye

Really disappointed to see your two-faces Tiger........... ghalti bhi tumhari thee aur ilzaam bhi meri taraf........... Sachi main batao kya tum haray thay ke nahi? kal raat?

ye to case kuch confuse kerny wala hai:rofl: yaar mera aik dost tha us ko jab bhi computer main problim hoti wo mugh se boochta . or baad main kheta acha computer to theek hai na tumhara imran ager koi masla ho batana:rofl::rofl::rofl:

tiger ne kuch wesa hi kiya hai:P

Shut up Mr Tiger,

We played 6 times........ he won only once

Twice he ran away when i was on the verge of winning the game. Later he excused saying bijli chali gayi thee aur error aa gaya pata nahi kya kya

Kal raat ko uthne ka bohat bahana kiya......... lakin 2 ghante aur 8 minutes ki game hoe bohat socha is ne....... phir haar gaya...... lakin game main error thaa aur us ne Tiger Awan lose nahi lekha. Tum ne khud poocha ke main hara kyoun nahi to maine bataya ke game main koi masla hai..... Skype ki chess ki game ki script main kuch errors hain...... bahar haal tum haar chuke thay....... you know it well

Phir 1-2 baar jab khail rahay thay to connection error aa gaya aur phir baad main tumne bataya ke tumhare Cable main problem hai uski light chali gayi thee....... ab saari baar to tumhara qasoor howa hai ab kahan se ilzaam lagane ke liye aa gaye

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Really disappointed to see your two-faces Tiger........... ghalti bhi tumhari thee aur ilzaam bhi meri taraf........... Sachi main batao kya tum haray thay ke nahi? kal raat?

well.:lol:
i have something to say about this matter.But i'll keep my lips sealed since it's between tiger and zaki.Both of them are in my friends list here.:pop:

Winning the game is onething but winning the heart of the opponent is something else.

Zaki next time keep a good audience there to watch that live.

:sniper:

well.:lol:
i have something to say about this matter.But i'll keep my lips sealed since it's between tiger and zaki.Both of them are in my friends list here.:pop:

Winning the game is onething but winning the heart of the opponent is something else.

Zaki next time keep a good audience there to watch that live.

:sniper:

You know by the time he lost yesterday....... and the game didn't show up..........besides King.... i had 1 Queen, 1 or 2 knights, 1 Rook, 4-5 Pawns and at least 1 bishap left on the board while he had only 1 bishap, 1 king and 1 pawn or 2. Nothing else was left or was it tiger? I can't remember exactly but this is true to the best of my knowledge

And for the record my pawn was converted into ROOK (so i had a second rook as well) when he was supposed to be lost. But the game didn't show up and he started laughing i am invincible cause the game didn't write anything on the screen and he had no turn to move. The game was literally frozen and he was unable to move any player. He was lost right there!!!

I asked him to take the move back which led us to revive the game that was already over and i changed my positions just to tease him a bit. After 10-15 further minutes of further torture i finally decided to close it as i was also studying my accounting paper and by mistake pressed the Draw button and i closed the page. The game was already over and he knows it........... no worries tiger play again!

By the way, the game you won was a kind of practice game for me as i was experimenting and scanning your knowledge............ i didn't know you will come here shouting for ............ :frown:

-----------------

The only word he had to say is "You are playing good today! you are playing good today" as he was completely outclassed in all departments yesterday :rofl:

ye to case kuch confuse kerny wala hai:rofl: yaar mera aik dost tha us ko jab bhi computer main problim hoti wo mugh se boochta . or baad main kheta acha computer to theek hai na tumhara imran ager koi masla ho batana:rofl::rofl::rofl:

tiger ne kuch wesa hi kiya hai:P

:rofl::rofl::rofl: very nice joke

@ Tiger Awan

sorry bro........... tumhari baat ne mera temperature high kar diya thaa aur itna kuch likh diya................... that was a bad joke from you is liye ghussa aa gaya thaa

No hard feelings now....... Please everybody remove my "QUOTE" i want to delete my post

@Tiger i know one thing zaki is best player of chess dear so its impossible hay k woh haray :disagree::disagree:

:disagree::disagree:

aray bhai mien jeeta to game ney kaha YOU WON

lekin aesa khuch zaki ki bari mien nahi hoa. Ab mien kiya karon??? I am still invincible :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: very nice joke

@ Tiger Awan

sorry bro........... tumhari baat ne mera temperature high kar diya thaa aur itna kuch likh diya................... that was a bad joke from you is liye ghussa aa gaya thaa

No hard feelings now....... Please everybody remove my "QUOTE" i want to delete my post

khair hai. :cheers:

And i am dis appointed too. Ainda kabhi whatever par mazak nahi karon ga :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom