What's new

Whatever

1619190400603.png

Hello @waz, @AgNoStiC MuSliM and other mods. I don't know if this issue should have been notified to you through a thread in GHQ so I am writing here.

HRK gave me a -ve rating for this post and he says I have to talk to you mods to know the reason. The member I replied to in that post had previously takfir'ed me hence the nature of my post. You can ask this member.

I would like you to remove the -ve.

Do you know what is his diet ?

Yes, huge transformation indeed.

No I dont know, you can google for that

He basically transformed from nerd looking guy into better looking guy, but I believe his Hollywood carrier can be jeopardized due to this change.

Many people get better look when they lost their weight, but for my best friend it is the opposite, he transformed from nerd looking guy during high school into better looking one since around late year in University due to increase weight when he become fatter.

This is one of my best friends with his wife, when his weight is normal, he looks like a nerd LOL

Last edited:
but I believe his Hollywood carrier can be jeopardized due to this change.
yeah... the fat one looks more funny and cute... so getting slim may not get him new roles, but good for health.

random street food seller in Jakarta, perfect lady, not rich, pretty, working hard, young, wearing Hijab, perfect for being a wife :wub:

1619586062924.png

@jamahir @Goenitz

Back
Top Bottom