What's new

Whatever

Look at the patches guys :pakistan:
FB_IMG_1560527705376.jpg

@Windjammer @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan , does the army allow to have a wild haircut? :ph34r:

Royal Tour to Pakistan; Queen Elizabeth II, Duke of Edinburgh with President Ayub Khan #KarachiAirport Feb 1961

36919007_1729875210452930_3934544794549747712_n.jpg

@Nilgiri, I have something to know if you can inform me . What is the actual position of Hinduism about other religions? As far I know that it's not possible to convert to Hinduism, so how one ( non) can be saved according to Hinduism.

I mean we all know that christinaniy and Islam demand conversation in order to be saved. So.what is the exact position of Hinduism? Please give me a detail. Thank you.

@Nilgiri, I have something to know if you can inform me . What is the actual position of Hinduism about other religions? As far I know that it's not possible to convert to Hinduism, so how one ( non) can be saved according to Hinduism.

I mean we all know that christinaniy and Islam demand conversation in order to be saved. So.what is the exact position of Hinduism? Please give me a detail. Thank you.

One can be a Hindu...there is no conversion/reversion ...no authentic meaningful Hindu is going to come to you and say you cannot be a Hindu etc.

There are of course those that believe that you are born a Hindu (or into a caste etc) and one cannot convert into it/change your birth religion.....and there are those that also have formal conversion (those groups tend to be more recent though and more reactionary to conversion-based faiths).

This variance come from no official dogma in Hinduism since Hindu is cultural-geographic word rather than religion purely.

Can a very pure Brahmin priest who knows all 4 vedas tell a tribal animist (who rejects all the Vedas and worships a rock or tree etc as a focus of the ultimate reality) that he is not Hindu (if the animist affirms he is one)? Close to all Hindus today would say no, because there is personal connection to God that trumps all human-made (imperfect) interpretation and stratification. It is as simple as quoting from Bhagavad Gita (regarding this) after say affirming that to be the last most recent message of an Avatar.

This all stems from there being no official organisation (like say papacy or ulema etc) that can pronounce and adjudicate on such things in Hinduism, it is very decentralised (and Hindu is even so broad that you do not need belief in a deity or accept the Vedas as the ultimate source either). So that is why ultimately no "high rank authority" Hindu has any absolute pronouncement on who is and isnt a Hindu....since such person is mortal imperfect being himself (since he is not joined and part of the ultimate reality which is what we believe to be perfection). Anyone saying otherwise simply has not ascended their understanding enough....probably never even read the Upanishads for instance.

Many concepts for example that are intrinsically cultural to the Hinduism in Tamil Nadu (which I know from young age) are nearly completely unknown in say the North....and vice versa.

If you read upanishads though (which is the best balance between both the original esoteric vedic stories and also understanding of the deeper philosophy), you are allowed to have faith in the supreme deity being "above it all" (and largely uninterested in human activity) or you can choose more personal (interested in humanity and your soul etc) supreme being.

In the end the belief is whatever decision you make on the subject (And all subjects) and act upon that belief... will invest into your soul and you get the benefit/penalty of it over time through the rebirth cycle etc....because in the end the theory of knowledge + logic regarding faith is it comes down to the individual (since only you can produce your own thoughts and conduct your actions). It is about making the best of the hand you are dealt and the choices that come your way. That is how good vs bad really manifests in the dharmic thought process compared to abrahamic (where it is codified much more and structured in the dogma/doctrine with a clear final penalty or reward).

Dharmic just sees the abrahamic system (and all systems) as also valid and just a transient phase like any other the soul goes through to get to the ultimate goal. We originate from chaos, and we all seek order and the liberation/destiny of the soul....so we will come across all forms of creating that order etc...in our lifetimes.

This is why there is also much (seeming) dissonance in Hinduism...because it is a swirling of streams rather than a linear flow...but the debate from that (to find the ultimate truth) is the important thing....it is our belief it has to be searched out...it is not given/set (in any absolute human way)....and all that is religious is simply a guide (since its ultimately a human interpretation).

It is like particle physics, you can either know a particles position or its momentum...but not both at same time (and the more you know of one, the less you know of the other).

Similarly the Vedas are considered (by all orthodox schools) to be heard/revealed (and thus pure)....but to understand needs some intermediary communication/interpretation....so by doing so you have introduced imperfections. So if everything stems from such process (where say a ball must be knocked to set it into motion, but it can then no longer be described as perfect montionless)....then in the end its all about making the best informed guess and choice from all the information (regarding faith and philosophy etc) that you acquire....and your soul elevates/declines in each lifetime from that....when it truly becomes self aware and can orient well to elevating itself toward the ultimate reality.....that is rare but the goal of the Dharmic guides (hence the heavy commentary on philosophical morality at the root of each debate).

Sorry to make this really long!

No why you are sorry man, that's fine and very helpful for understanding. And it's me who requested for the long details and I just have read the post and it's a good post with lots of information.

Thanks for letting me know some core of your religion. If it was not long I would not understand in details! And honestly speaking this idea and philosophy of your religion is good. Anyway thank you very much @Nilgiri for this detailed explanation! I will save this post.
One can be a Hindu...there is no conversion/reversion ...no authentic meaningful Hindu is going to come to you and say you cannot be a Hindu etc.

There are of course those that believe that you are born a Hindu (or into a caste etc) and one cannot convert into it/change your birth religion.....and there are those that also have formal conversion (those groups tend to be more recent though and more reactionary to conversion-based faiths).

This variance come from no official dogma in Hinduism since Hindu is cultural-geographic word rather than religion purely.

Can a very pure Brahmin priest who knows all 4 vedas tell a tribal animist (who rejects all the Vedas and worships a rock or tree etc as a focus of the ultimate reality) that he is not Hindu (if the animist affirms he is one)? Close to all Hindus today would say no, because there is personal connection to God that trumps all human-made (imperfect) interpretation and stratification. It is as simple as quoting from Bhagavad Gita (regarding this) after say affirming that to be the last most recent message of an Avatar.

This all stems from there being no official organisation (like say papacy or ulema etc) that can pronounce and adjudicate on such things in Hinduism, it is very decentralised (and Hindu is even so broad that you do not need belief in a deity or accept the Vedas as the ultimate source either). So that is why ultimately no "high rank authority" Hindu has any absolute pronouncement on who is and isnt a Hindu....since such person is mortal imperfect being himself (since he is not joined and part of the ultimate reality which is what we believe to be perfection). Anyone saying otherwise simply has not ascended their understanding enough....probably never even read the Upanishads for instance.

Many concepts for example that are intrinsically cultural to the Hinduism in Tamil Nadu (which I know from young age) are nearly completely unknown in say the North....and vice versa.

If you read upanishads though (which is the best balance between both the original esoteric vedic stories and also understanding of the deeper philosophy), you are allowed to have faith in the supreme deity being "above it all" (and largely uninterested in human activity) or you can choose more personal (interested in humanity and your soul etc) supreme being.

In the end the belief is whatever decision you make on the subject (And all subjects) and act upon that belief... will invest into your soul and you get the benefit/penalty of it over time through the rebirth cycle etc....because in the end the theory of knowledge + logic regarding faith is it comes down to the individual (since only you can produce your own thoughts and conduct your actions). It is about making the best of the hand you are dealt and the choices that come your way. That is how good vs bad really manifests in the dharmic thought process compared to abrahamic (where it is codified much more and structured in the dogma/doctrine with a clear final penalty or reward).

Dharmic just sees the abrahamic system (and all systems) as also valid and just a transient phase like any other the soul goes through to get to the ultimate goal. We originate from chaos, and we all seek order and the liberation/destiny of the soul....so we will come across all forms of creating that order etc...in our lifetimes.

This is why there is also much (seeming) dissonance in Hinduism...because it is a swirling of streams rather than a linear flow...but the debate from that (to find the ultimate truth) is the important thing....it is our belief it has to be searched out...it is not given/set (in any absolute human way)....and all that is religious is simply a guide (since its ultimately a human interpretation).

It is like particle physics, you can either know a particles position or its momentum...but not both at same time (and the more you know of one, the less you know of the other).

Similarly the Vedas are considered (by all orthodox schools) to be heard/revealed (and thus pure)....but to understand needs some intermediary communication/interpretation....so by doing so you have introduced imperfections. So if everything stems from such process (where say a ball must be knocked to set it into motion, but it can then no longer be described as perfect montionless)....then in the end its all about making the best informed guess and choice from all the information (regarding faith and philosophy etc) that you acquire....and your soul elevates/declines in each lifetime from that....when it truly becomes self aware and can orient well to elevating itself toward the ultimate reality.....that is rare but the goal of the Dharmic guides (hence the heavy commentary on philosophical morality at the root of each debate).

Last edited:

Hinduism is not in business of saving anyone including hindus themselves. In fact it is never about religion or belief. A religion is a set of ethics and a moral framework legitmized by a belief in God from whom these ethics and moral are supposed to be derived from. Moreover these ethics apply uniformly to all its believers. Hinduism is none of this. It is made up of many religions.
What Hinduism in the modern sense of the word actually is is that its a system of social apartheid enforced by Brahmins. Infact many scholars in west also call it Brahmanism. In this system most leisurely and plum works are taken by brahmins with some other upper case allies and most brutal and actual productive work such as tilling land, smith work, leather work, architecture, construction, milk and dairy, meat production are done by other caste to support this caste.
A brahmin doesnt give two hoots if a Dalit remains a hindu or goes away. All he cares about is that dalit recognize that only a brahmin can be priest and offer the brahmin his hard work as donation or cost of puja. Once this is done the brahmin is happy to dismiss the dalit from his presence and infact hates to socialize with him in any form unless compelled to in modern office or business settings.
Eventually the bulk of Hindus either have to convert to more egalatarian religions like Islam or Christianity or get rid of brahmins and reclaim their ancient gods for themselves.

" THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND ACT RIGHTEOUSLY , JOY IS FOR THEM ".

GLORIOUS QURAN-: 13 : 29

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom