What's new

Whatever

Tayri mojoda soorat e hal may aik chaddi phena kay samnay khara kar do ....... uss say bara torture koi nai ho ga teeli phelwan :bunny:
hun ini wi halat nahi gayi gawachi bro .tay tuwadey nal kahara karan to tay fir wi changi saza hi hay :D

hun ini wi halat nahi gayi gawachi bro .tay tuwadey nal kahara karan to tay fir wi changi saza hi hay :D

Jinna tayra bootha hy ga uni mayri hatheeli hay gi, idher mayray val tak zara, idher idher ..... ay vekh ay .......... kuj sharam kuj gairat ..... o kuj kha pee lay, nai tay moti zanani thalay dab jy ga .... :whistle:

Jinna tayra bootha hy ga uni mayri hatheeli hay gi, idher mayray val tak zara, idher idher ..... ay vekh ay .......... kuj sharam kuj gairat ..... o kuj kha pee lay, nai tay moti zanani thalay dab jy ga .... :whistle:
eda main jawab dena hi nahi chanda just want to enjoy it hahahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crazy share man! Lol

Suddenly Arnab shows look like genteel Victorian parliamentary debates.

Of course the guy filming looked like he could take the bearded one. That helped.

Nice cycles too. Sexy ones in fact. Especially the black flatbar carbon hybrid below.

Cheers, Doc

Dunno why it says lastofthepatriots in your quote header (probably why I didnt get an alert lol)....but yeah....thinks are getting pretty crazy in this continent in lot of places....all kinds of derangement syndromes in all directions. I personally thinks its too much phyto-estrogen in the garbage people (Esp millenials) are eating....and that causes mixed up internal dynamics just ready to explode for whatever hair-trigger comes up.

BTW, brandon tatum (the guy in that video) channel is well worth subbing to, in case you want to keep in touch with the civil, grounded (as you can tell from the bikes) perspective of the average trump supporter from time to time (like I always said, extra perspectives never hurt!)

Dunno why it says lastofthepatriots in your quote header (probably why I didnt get an alert lol)....but yeah....thinks are getting pretty crazy in this continent in lot of places....all kinds of derangement syndromes in all directions. I personally thinks its too much phyto-estrogen in the garbage people (Esp millenials) are eating....and that causes mixed up internal dynamics just ready to explode for whatever hair-trigger comes up.

BTW, brandon tatum (the guy in that video) channel is well worth subbing to, in case you want to keep in touch with the civil, grounded (as you can tell from the bikes) perspective of the average trump supporter from time to time (like I always said, extra perspectives never hurt!)

Most of the hyper educated lot I work with in the states are very anti Trump. Of course they are smooth, very smooth, and guarded about how and how much they speak. But you can make out. The US is going through something that makes the two sides in India look friendly in comparison.

Cheers, Doc

Abhi new josh ke saath wapis aaye hain noothiyay.. aik ke baad aik thread on fake news and random tweets..
Yea i noticed this trend of criticism on reddit too Maryam apa in action again probably. Fake kitna hai kitna ni Allah hi jaane these days it's almost impossible to decide what is right or wrong on INTERNET. -__-

@Nilgiri @Signalian (salam if you're still here) Can you guys tell me the difference between an AN/ASQ-228 ATFLIR pod & AN/AAQ-28 Litening targeting pod? Which is better and why? In lay man terms plz :P

Holy sheeet, I didnt know there was actually a real life thing that happened for the recent chad stuff to appear....I live under a rock it seems @Desert Fox @OsmanAli98 @VCheng @Metanoia :

Oh yes I saw this. As much as I want to laugh at the condition of these people I really genuinely feel sorry for them. Hopefully they will realize at some point that the real world does not revolve around their feels.

It is only in Western countries that such people exist because of excessive comfort and cushioning that protects them from the hardships of reality.

Around the time this video came out there was another one of a similar incident involving a "trans" person. James Allsup did a video on both incidents:

Back
Top Bottom