What's new

Whatever

Since it got deleted for being "off topic" but the initiating post gets to stay up:

Stop pretending you are some nuclear expert when you are not.
12.65 billion US dollars for plant that will have a life of around 50 years and no need to spend hundreds of millions every year on buying fuel is economic for BD.

Again you seem to not understand basic liabilities of a first time project (both on original capex and recurring opex). The price differential between India VVER and BD VVER per GW says enough on that to begin with just looking at the capex. Opex will be something that dawns on you over time, I know you so want to copy and paste what it costs in the west, Russia, China, India etc today....but sorry it doesnt work that way.

South Korea is a telling story on how to scale it up feasibly and negotiate the ToT on good terms (can look at the SME levels they achieved in the 70s and 80s when they even made it a project ensuring they can absorb and scale feasibly). Instead BD just wants to hand over everything its got for a name sticker of "nuclear" and nothing else. LOL. Like I said BD is terrible at its development strategy....but its good for everyone else.

Vietnam has cheaper options as it has it's own oil and hydroelectric power sources and so why should it go for nuclear when it is more expensive?
BD has no choice but to go for nuclear as it needs plants that will be able to run on a source of fuel that will be available for many thousands of years and is clean. BD cannot afford to run all it's plants from dirty fossil fuel sources.
By the time any sort of costs for decommissioning come up BD will at the least have graduated to middle-income status and will have ample resources to pay for this.

The point is BD has nowhere enough hedged with renewables and ROI of conventional fuels and has got a really lousy deal on nuclear....given other countries with far more capex available have shown much more prudent policy on the issue obv given their govts are much better run.

Enjoy the white elephant.

You are no nuclear expert or have any idea of industrial policy.

Says who? You? :lol:

Truly you lot have some idea right? It shows on what you are able to get out there compared to the huff puff ego on show here :enjoy:

Now open a basic look into South Korean nuclear power expansion before you talk big on BD, and check how they did it given they have 0 fossil fuels, not even the gas that BD has. It is very key how they methodically ramped it up on terms of trade that favoured them and most crucially did not forgo expansion of their SME chains like BD is stupidly doing now (and still over-extracting tax wise to begin with)

BD has a plan to generate around 10% of it's total electricity from nuclear sources. It is almost certainly likely that another nuclear power plant will be built by 2030 and more will follow afterwards.

Ah right more BD force plan 2030 kind of stuff. BD STRONK @Aung Zaya "Has a plan"...whoo!

The actual cost was fixed at $12.65 billion last year. Out of this the Russian loan is $11.38 billion. As BD pays nothing for 10 years and the 20 year repayments only start in 2027 it seems like an ok deal for BD.

A lot riding on a white elephant. Hopefully some shade of grey ends up happening....otherwise you are completely turded given state of your SME both now and realistically projected (given 0 reform on govt extraction front).

What are you trying to achieve here dude? BD power generation will go up multiple folds and this along with all the other infrastructure being built will help sustain economic growth.
Go and cry with your butthurt as BD is making the transition in the next 5-7 years into a country with decent infrastructure at last. This is what has been holding back BD over the last few decades. AL will almost certainly win the next election and so stability till 2024 is guaranteed.

The issue is the cost per unit ramp growth in projection. Its a terrible one for nuclear for LDC country with next to no SME and no concrete reform happening now in that front. It will be a huge burden for BD fiscally later when the loan repayments come through with 0 transfer of anything scaleability wise to BD industry (given BD industry is simply stuck and not scaling at this early juncture).

Again you get to watch the reality unfold, we can see who is right and wrong then.....just like we saw very recently who is right and wrong about BD shooting down the next MAF aircraft that violates BD airspace.

I am surprised he hasn't gotten banned yet for his racist troll posts here.

Coming from you? LOL. Its totally ok when you get to do it right? Heck you even brand Pakistani posters as sanghis and what not. @django

But oh no waaaah can't have it done back....not even (or especially when) its loaded with reality (poverty rate, income in US/UK etc) which actually isnt racist but simply factual.

His anti-Bangladesh and anti-AL rants and troll posts are only to try and please Pakistanis here, so he doesn't get banned for trolling. He may be the only pro-Pakistani Sanghi I know. However I'm pretty sure reasonable Pakistani folks (such as the mods here) know his two-faced character going by his posts.

LOL what a nice flow of tears you have. Now focus on making an actual taxable income next year (maybe give uber a shot?), it just might help you more than your waah waah diatribes here. :cray:

Yes Pakistan is not a shameless country like yours. They are a worthy adversary with spine. Sorry its the truth. That makes me pro-Pakistani?....so be it.

Actually its impossible to find any country in the world as shameless and ingrate-ridden as Bangladesh....not to mention the ego/reality dissonance that exists among its so called elite (who are really just trashy beggars as well compared to anyone else that matters). Case in point your BBS BAL BNP and other stupid and utterly corrupt alphabet hilsa, chaddi and polevaulting experts.

His rants are doing one thing though, speedily souring Bangladeshi opinion about India down to an even more slippery slope down to inevitable dumping duty regime, and eventual complete trade boycott. Bangladeshi opinion about India on the street is at an all time historic low, so I don't know if the Indian Govt. actually wants it that way (total trade boycott and travel ban). I am eagerly waiting for that day to arrive. The sufferers will be the sane folks in India powerless to do anything against these rabid Sanghis who run their country.

Haha little old me is that powerful? One guy can reach and sway 170 million sheeple with just a few minutes and choice words. God bless this forum :pakistan:

We have over fifteen billion (some say close to twenty billion) dollars worth of trade yearly with India, mostly (98%) in favor of India. I want to congratulate this troll for getting the trade boycott done so we can concentrate on

OK so forget about reaching/swaying the 170 mil sheeple....apparently i have already DONE it (trade boycott or whatevs)....its all over! :crazy_pilot:

You are welcome! Truly you seem to be in such awe of me based on all this accomplished evidence :rofl:

This will be 100% to our own benefit as a country instead of lazy reliance on sub-par Indian products.

He is a 'nothing' entity of no import and no consequence. He is only looking for recognition and attention, given that his inferiority-complex-ridden self probably doesn't get that in real life.

Don't reply to him and don't tag him. I've requested you Bangladeshis repeatedly. If I see any Bangladeshi doing this in the future, I will consider them Bharti false-flaggers.

Tagging and replying to his smelly posts will only enable his ilk, so I have gone to his profile and 'ignored' him, I don't see his posts anymore or don't need to see his provocations. Good riddance to him and his garbage posts!

You keep saying this, but it doesn't happen, just like the Walton, biotech, IT <<insert some higher IQ industry here >>> etc etc projections. No wonder the butthurt hits you this hard:flame:

Oh you will consider people as false flaggers if you dont do what your cabbie highness says, where have I heard that before? :sarcastic:

Ankh uthi
Ankh uthi
Ankh uthi

Ankh uthi mohabbat nay angrai li
Dil ka sauda hua chandani raat may
Uski baaton nay kuch aisa jadoo kiya
Lut gaey hum pehli mulaqat may

Hum hosh bhi apna bhool gaey
Naam bhi apna bhool gaey
Lekin credit card safe jaga pay rakh liya

Back
Top Bottom