What's new

Whatever

Girls like to keep such things and discussions to their exclusive girl circles. They think if they will let a guy know, how much they like him then they might get vulnerable to a guys response. When I was university there was this girl, who I had never even seen before and she sent a message to me via one of my girl class fellows lol.

Stay away from girls. Janat ka paal he. Ek baar kao ge toh tauba hi tauba. :lol:

Girls like to keep such things and discussions to their exclusive girl circles. They think if they will let a guy know, how much they like him then they might get vulnerable to a guys response. When I was university there was this girl, who I had never even seen before and she sent a message to me via one of my girl class fellows lol.
then what happen after that?

my bad luck is so bad in these matters that such things don't happen to me even in my dreams :rofl:

but masla yeah hay kay siraf larkey hi esa sochtey hain larkiyon ko pata nahi kya moot parti hay:p: :D

bhai tum se koi picture mange to data me se koi se b utha kay upload kardo.. larkio ne pehle 4 gentay makeup karky phir 300 pictures kench kar usme se 5 select karky sab ki editing karky phir us me se koi aik select karky bejni hoti hay...................................... ye moat parti hay....

When I was university there was this girl, who I had never even seen before and she sent a message to me via one of my girl class fellows lol.

and the message was..................... "bhai ya to naha kay aaya karo ya phir qareeb b na batka karo.."..... :lol::lol:

kidding. :)

bhai tum se koi picture mange to data me se koi se b utha kay upload kardo.. larkio ne pehle 4 gentay makeup karky phir 300 pictures kench kar usme se 5 select karky sab ki editing karky phir us me se koi aik select karky bejni hoti hay...................................... ye moat parti hay....
nahi baba app ghalt samjh gaye bat ko
main yeah keh raha tha kay sarey larkey yahi kehtay hain kay yar thek lagtey ho par larki phir koi ghas nahi dalti:rofl:

and the message was..................... "bhai ya to naha kay aaya karo ya phir qareeb b na batka karo.."..... :lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Since I have OCD, everyone knew that I'll get late but will never go to class without taking a shower................So that was never the case. Most university/college friendships are never serious and the smart one's always keep that in mind.

sir jee ek joker aya hoa hay ajj kal Facebook pay ajeb chawal banda hay tahir shah ki tarhan ka

Since I have OCD, everyone knew that I'll get late but will never go to class without taking a shower................So that's was never the case. Most university/college friendships are never serious and the smart one's always keep that in mind.
no need to explain yourself bro he was just joking we all are

nasir khan jan ka bhai lag rahey ho :rofl:

hahahahahhahah
Such disgrace to Pakhtoon Comunity.. shame

Esi liye Zameer ka lafz use kia tha, q k second walay ka mar chuka hota ha..... :-)

Ma'Sha'ALLAH Mera bhai

hahahaha

this is Nasir-Khan-Jan
15591145_937885873009557_2470122579783462060_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom