What's new

Whatever

Dont knowthen what he calls the population of ladakh

According to him only koshor speaking people are kashmiri
Yes kashmir vale.

I had once posted a map how states were merged to make entire jammu and kashmir. The entire region wasnt kashur,kashur is the valley maybe neelum was kashmir's part i am not sure.here the map

6331612813_6105a7251a.jpg

According to him only koshor speaking people are kashmiri
brushal is ithink where wajsal is from.here the lang is brushaski.
And boloristan is baltistan ,they speak balti.
And dardistan now called giglit they speak shina.
I have heard all the 3 langs convos lolz but cant understand ,understand as in differentiate.

Shina and brushaski have the harshest sound one cud hear.

back to your "muslim" victimhood I see, last refuge of a jihadi

koi gaal ni

aa jao fir, atithi devo bhava
bf12ecd8bc012bda135a14c9e5438e89.jpg

you ready for an LOC>IB solution then ?

in quotation because what you think is Kashmir really is anything but, all of the real Kashmir is Indian administered and unlike yours, it still remains exclusively "kashmiri" .. no stalinesque population engineering here.
Fine u are saying kashmir is only koshur speaking.
Great. Then keep kashmir valley wewill take away jammu and ladakh as they dont speak koshur
Theek hai na @fakhre mirpur
Idiots ko kuch pata tau hota nahi internet pay ajatay hain

purana map kya dikha ri ?

ye le fir
india-map-prepartition.jpg

ho gae na do tukdey ? .. aapke map ke bhi do tukdey ho chukey hain.. just accept it with grace and stop the jihad.

Fine u are saying kashmir is only koshur speaking.
Great. Then keep kashmir valley wewill take away jammu and ladakh as they dont speak koshur
Theek hai na @fakhre mirpur
Idiots ko kuch pata tau hota nahi internet pay ajatay hain
yes, valley is Koshur speaking.. and India, unlike you guys, did not mess with the demographics there, a mistake perhaps.. we should've settled in a bunch of haryanvi jatts there.

Jammu is clear Hindu majority with 70% while Leh is only 20% muslim

purana map kya dikha ri ?

ye le fir
india-map-prepartition.jpg

ho gae na do tukdey ? .. aapke map ke bhi do tukdey ho chukey hain.. just accept it with grace and stop the jihad.

yes, valley is Koshur speaking.. and India, unlike you guys, did not mess with the demographics there, a mistake perhaps.. we should've settled in a bunch of haryanvi jatts there.

Jammu is clear Hindu majority with 70% while Leh is only 20% muslim
Excellent post @fakhre mirpur @engineer saad do chek

And jammu is 66pc hindu ,33 pc muslim
And ladakh is 46pc muslim and 50 pc buddihsts.

Last edited:
no i got it for my pointless pic thread guess i am not the only one who hates charsi paratha ;)

no i got it for my pointless pic thread guess i am not the only one who hates charsi paratha ;)
Pata chal gaya, saw the tag
Oh u didnt comment on gau8av!s above post itagged u in

And why in november again? Why not before?

Bus awaein jaisay 4th thread itnay mahinay baad waisay he 5th bhe

What up with Pyaray Afzal and Indians going ga ga on it? @levina story kia hae dramay ke, if you have seen ?

What up with Pyaray Afzal and Indians going ga ga on it? @levina story kia hae dramay ke, if you have seen ?
I read that it's a Pakistani drama ostensibly, which plays on a Hindi channel. It's a crowd-puller I suppose.
I do not watch TV ergo I hv no knowledge about it. :wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom