What's new

Whatever

Not in those pictures. I have two with women, but the resolution is low, and the pics are oriented strange.

Such a serious reply.

I hope I didn't offend you; I was just kidding...I meant nothing by it ! I really didn't mean anything misogynistic or male chauvinistic if it came across as such.....I'm sorry...I....I hope I didn't cause offense. I just didn't think it through properly....it probably does come across as slightly inappropriate - I apologize, ma'am.

Such a serious reply.

I hope I didn't offend you; I was just kidding...I meant nothing by it ! I really didn't mean anything misogynistic or male chauvinistic if it came across as such.....I'm sorry...I....I hope I didn't cause offense. I just didn't think it through properly....it probably does come across as slightly inappropriate - I apologize, ma'am.

Too sensitive! Actually, I did you and myself a favor:D. I'd be banned for showing the pics I have. One's got simulated blood - but a lot of it, and the other isn't a flattering pic, poor girl looks cold:o:.

I only get mad when you interrupt the flow of the thread, but that's hardly directed at you alone:

Micro stories - small news bits too small to have their own thread | Page 28

Too much talking, not enough info sharing:pissed:!!! This is my angry face by the way.

Rainbow_Dash_grr_angry_S2E8.png

I've got a big update going on here:

Nordic Defense News, pictures, videos and history | Page 26

So i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

*you're the one on the left:partay:
:kiss3:

Indians meray har waqt peechay paray rehtay thay na kay i leave this place, so for all those pakistanis and indians who hated me khush ho jao,see ihave left this thread. Indians nay mujhay yahan say nikalwa diya but iwont blame them, it was for those ppl who knew abt the abuser and who had banned him ,ididnt expect they will be so insensitive despite knowing the prick and his rubbish will allow him back.
As they say yeh hamesha apnay hee hotay hain jo dokha daitay hain. We cant blame outsiders. Admins tau pakistani thay??
I still cant forget agar may nay kisi perv kay baray may kisi poster say tang akar baat kar hee dee thee cuz i was so sick of him tau woh sab kay beech may thread may woh baat bol day ga!!!!..
I know indians want me to leave this forum too, i will that too, after seeing him unbanned in this thread jo thori see bhi insaniyat kee umeed thee kuch logon say woh bhi khatam hogayi.

@Sam. I'm out of that thread, don't want to derail it further, I said what I had to in my first few replies.

@Saif al-Arab I don't have a problem with millions of people, or any particular culture, religion, not yours and not anyone else's.. hope for peace in the ME and that terrorism everywhere is eliminated.

peace, take care.

deleted my inflammatory post, it was not required.

@Sam. I'm out of that thread, don't want to derail it further, I said what I had to in my first few replies.

@Saif al-Arab I don't have a problem with millions of people, or any particular culture, religion, not yours and not anyone else's.. hope for peace in the ME and that terrorism everywhere is eliminated.

peace, take care.

deleted my inflammatory post, it was not required.
thanks buddy and yes i am with you on the issue of terrorism but terrorism have no religion.We should work with GCC to eliminate terrorism.

bhai viswas kar unk sath milka hum bahut kuch kar sakte hai like we did usa k sath. sideline kiya nahi kya pakistan ko on terrorist issues.

bhai gdp grow karni hai to GCC is main component.

@IrbiS may nay sheikh saadi ka aik qoul parha tha

جو دکھ دے اسے چھوڑ دو مگر جسے چھوڑ دو اسے دکھ نہ دو

All jokes, no substance ( AKA JK mode on ):

oh for fcuks sake, adsense!
Advertising making sense? What planet are you from, that's antinomic!

skinny girls. they're pretty, emotionally sensitive and they don't cheat.
REALLY? Got a link for that?

off a 4 story building who ate my pet parrot
A 4 story building ate your parrot? Bad, bad building!

He was jokingly telling me that the maulanas if they actually landed at his place would believe they have reached the abode of the dajjal, what with whiskey bottles and beer cans all around, and photos of Hindu Gods alongside the holy verse (which is with the holy sword, I forget the name). Not to mention his multiple tattooed torso and legs, and his penchant for some really weird and dark music.
Geez! I have a Bible and a Quran and a Dhammapada and heck, the American Constitution &
Mao's Little Red Book and more all side by side in my bookcases. Never mind dajjal's abode,
all religions and political systems must hate me?

My mouslims friends aren't with me
Mouse slim friends? I take it it relates to Jamahir's fondness for chubby girls?

@WebMaster HI, I'm not able to go into China & far east forum. can you please help me out
So funny! Seeing your banned status had me wonder, was that why you could not post
or did it come as Webby's answer to your help plea?

And last but not least, @Shamain slit her wrists over 25 pages back and is still babbling off!
No one else noticed? Doesn't that make her the loudmouth from hell? Just wonderin' … o_O

and more importantly, still just kidding! ( JK mode off )

Good day all, keep smiling, Tay.

Last edited:
All jokes, no substance ( AKA JK mode on ):

Advertising making sense? What planet are you from, that's antinomic!
some do some don't. if they don't, they won't work.
REALLY? Got a link for that?
skinny as in emo, emo as in blood on the dance floor.:lol:

@Aether bro urgent help needed. what foreign currency to invest in -- USD or euro? tina ki aunt poochh rhi hy.

Back
Top Bottom