What's new

Whatever

I won't abuse my powers. I am bound to stay within some limits. I won't rate you just for any ordinary post.
Any post that is informative, has some meaning to it. Will rate it because it deserves to be rated positive, hard work and determination should never go unappreciated.

Informative posts for us(Pakistanis).
By the way i rated an Indian negative, felt good. GB liberation thread, last post.
Mujhay pata hai woh poster mujhay bohat troll karta hai and iwas sick of that post isi leeay is jaga say dil bura hua hai

Sir Irfan baloch removed it. You can't trace it back. But it still show's it. A moderator can remove it. Anyway i don't care. It was given for the stupidest of reasons.

congrats, my friend. :tup:

good that it was removed because it was given to you unjustly... my negative ratings i earned by posting the right questions and the right points. :D

My services are available anytime.....but let that thread run by Senior member "Levina" not me...Iam part-timer
Whatever she instruct me, i will try my best to produce it....thats what i think
I've good Nastaliq typing skill....which maybe will helpful in creating little Easy sentences

you should begin with instructing how to input non-english text, in your case nastaliq... and you of course know how to be funny as also quoting progressive people like iqbal and faiz. :-)

@levina please do the needful. :-)

My services are available anytime.....but let that thread run by Senior member "Levina" not me...Iam part-timer
Whatever she instruct me, i will try my best to produce it....thats what i think
I've good Nastaliq typing skill....which maybe will helpful in creating little Easy sentences
you should begin with instructing how to input non-english text, in your case nastaliq... and you of course know how to be funny as also quoting progressive people like iqbal and faiz. :-)

@levina please do the needful. :-)

Oh!
I don't know how this conversation began, and so I would request one of you to start the thread.
Btw I'm supposed to help in translating sentences to Hindi isn't it??

Last edited:
Oh!
I don't know how this conversation began, and so I would request one of you to start the thread.
Btw I'm supposed to help in translating sentences to Hindi isn't it??

the idea began last night in the "stupid and funny" thread between me and our only b+ group loving count dracula of transylvannia friend. :D

idea is for him to teach nastaliq script ( that used in urdu ) and for you to teach hindi script ( devanagri, yes?? ) in a fun manner.

i will create a thread in this section and tag you both... allow me some time so that i finish replying to the backlog of posts. :-)

Last edited:
the idea began last night in the "stupid and funny" thread between me and our only b+ group loving count dracula of transylvannia friend. :D

idea is for him to teach nastaliq script ( that used in urdu ) and for you to teach hindi script ( devanagri, yes?? ) in a fun manner.

i will create a thread in this section and tag you both... allow me some time so that i finish replying to the backlog of posts. :-)

who ?? :angel:

Funny ka Pata nahi:unsure: ...but I can help.

It sure deserved another red. BTW, this member is a habitual troll and has been banned repeatedly for the reason you rated him red. Doesn't look like too far away from getting banned permanently, for good of-course.
Lolzz the most correct form of writing of course. When iwas writing the status yesterday i googled to check if there is a space btw of and course or not but then i chose to write ofcourse i thought its stil more common atleast ppl will use it over off course

You instruct both Learnings (Hindi script + Urdu script) under one thread, so that it will be easy for all of us to share our difficult queries....I will make slides in urdu and you do same in Hindi
Slides???? :wacko:
Mar Gaye!!!
Yahan training ki slides poori nahi Hoti Aur aap Hindi classes lene ki baat Kar rahe ho???

Lolzzz
I will try...because I usually access this site from my mobile.
But ओके!!! :-)

main ne to names rakhna nhi hai bename acha hota hai
Nainainainainainai aisa naa karain , naaam rakhain zarur. Mera naam rakh lain

آپ کی بیٹی بہت معصوم فرشتہ صفت ہو گی
jaishay may hooon۔
suck.gif

I never suggest to start from Difficult Chapters.....Faiz/Iqbal poetry is "DaVinci code" for many of us to comprehend....but i wont tag it Impossible :-)

Slides???? :wacko:
Mar Gaye!!!
Yahan training ki slides poori nahi Hoti Aur aap Hindi classes lene ki baat Kar rahe ho???

Lolzzz
I will try...because I usually access this site from my mobile.
But ओके!!! :-)
Madam Ji, you instruct us in English ....word by word (in english).....and Iam confident Shoal of other Indian members will join to assist you...:sick:

Nainainainainainai aisa naa karain , naaam rakhain zarur. Mera naam rakh lain

آپ کی بیٹی بہت معصوم فرشتہ صفت ہو گی
jaishay may hooon۔
suck.gif
betiyaan to sari masoom hoti hain bus zamana kharab hai hahahaha . i will name her some good name

betiyaan to sari masoom hoti hain bus zamana kharab hai hahahaha . i will name her some good name
mai sadke imran bhai ye baat sun ke dil khush ho gaya meri taraf se ek naam hai ..... zainaab matalb princess :)

Back
Top Bottom