What's new

Whatever

Without understanding , there can never be recovery . The awareness about extremism is extremely necessary . If we start to hide it all and start building a sense of false security , what the hell good is that gonna do !

Well mate,totally agree,however our media must learn to sustain the pattern,and avoid exaggeration of even minute events..we have to admit that some issues aren't as big as they are magnified by media, nor elements like Zaid Hamid suppose to give such speeches.
Honestly speaking,I like his analysis alot,however his aggressive attitude really effects his professional image in negitive manner.

Of the extremists ? Yeah I believe so , to some extent .

very clever.....let me elaborate:
Terrorist are psychologically terrorized people who are terrified of themselves and feel their presence as 'alien' to the society.
Thus they are failed to adjust themselves as a result of which they react by terrorizing society to secure themselves...:rofl: agreed...:D

Well mate,totally agree,however our media must learn to sustain the pattern,and avoid exaggeration of even minute events..we have to admit that some issues aren't as big as they are magnified by media, nor elements like Zaid Hamid suppose to give such speeches.
Honestly speaking,I like his analysis alot,however his aggressive attitude really effects his professional image in negitive manner.

Mate , I am not defending every single action of the media here . I know their shortcomings , mistakes and hyping things up for TRP however to say that all this can stop , only if the common man doesn't know , is pure BS and devoid of any logic . Trust me , at times , the issues are way more bigger than what the media tells you , take the example of extremism rotting the country from within and yet I do not find the media awareness campaign satisfactory enough .

Though he's a good analyst on different issues minus the chest thumping and fantasy stories and how's the savior and victory approaches , he gets irrational most of the times , though I like his stances against terrorism .

very clever.....let me elaborate:
Terrorist are psychologically terrorized people who are terrified of themselves and feel their presence as 'alien' to the society.
Thus they are failed to adjust themselves as a result of which they react by terrorizing society to secure themselves...:rofl: agreed...:D

I said exactly the same here just now where I tagged you ! :D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...lah-sabotaging-peace-talks-8.html#post4783820

"When a Mosuo woman or man expresses interest in a potential partner, it is the woman who may give the man permission to visit her. These visits are usually kept secret, with the man visiting the woman's house after dark, spending the night, and returning to his own home in the morning.[10] Mosuo women and men can engage in sexual relations with as many partners as they wish"

@Hyperion, I give you permission :rofl:

I missed you ! :ashamed:

:woot::woot: YOU missed ME?????? WHAT??????? huhhhhh i think i might cry...im touchedd uncle :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I did maybe I didn't - Whats it to you ? :ashamed:

awww uncle...big hug for you :D LOL (its sad bc you have this impact on ppl that after a while they start making fun of themselves on their own LMAOO)

cow-hug-14293101.jpg

Mate , you shouldn't have mentioned that . :angry:

I am actually really hungry at the moment :D

So you mean to tell me that right now it would be inappropriate of me to mention Kastoori Kebab with Melted Butter on top of them served with a freshly baked Kalvonji Naan & a glass of Fresh Lime with 7 Up ? :unsure:

So you mean to tell me that right now it would be inappropriate of me to mention Kastoori Kebab with Melted Butter on top of them served with a freshly baked Kalvonji Naan & a glass of Fresh Lime with 7 Up ? :unsure:

Verily , God doesn't like transgressors ! :angry:

Verily , God doesn't like transgressors ! :angry:

You're right such a cuisine would be considered a grave culinary transgression - Why not, then, stick to something simpler :

Maybe Malai Botti with a freshly baked Afghani Naan ?

Or perhaps even a Boneless Handi with a freshly baked Garlic Naan ?

Or what about some Chicken Jalfarazi with a freshly baked Uzbek Naan with Milk poured into it during the kneading process ?

As for me I'd rather stick to a Bundu Khan Shashlik which is prepared with keeping the Pakistani audience in mind & as such as a Tikka Flavor to it !

Come to think of it I'm dying for some Chinese too so I think some Chicken Corn Soup for me along with a platter of Chopsuey with freshly caught & prepared Jumbo sized Butterfuly Prawns, then some Chicken Manchurian with Egg Fried Rice & finally some Kulfa aur wohhh bhi Khoiii aur Pistaaa Badaaam walaaa to top it up ? :unsure:

You're right such a cuisine would be considered a grave culinary transgression - Why not, then, stick to something simpler :

Maybe Malai Botti with a freshly baked Afghani Naan ?

Or perhaps even a Boneless Handi with a freshly baked Garlic Naan ?

Or what about some Chicken Jalfarazi with a freshly baked Uzbek Naan with Milk poured into it during the kneading process ?

As for me I'd rather stick to a Bundu Khan Shashlik which is prepared with keeping the Pakistani audience in mind & as such as a Tikka Flavor to it !

Come to think of it I'm dying for some Chinese too so I think some Chicken Corn Soup for me along with a platter of Chopsuey with freshly caught & prepared Jumbo sized Butterfuly Prawns, then some Chicken Manchurian with Egg Fried Rice & finally some Kulfa aur wohhh bhi Khoiii aur Pistaaa Badaaam walaaa to top it up ? :unsure:
bhai jaan aapka weight kinta hai ???? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom