What's new

Whatever

Happy and strong like a soldier

sexy_soldier.jpg

Hahaha, Wonderful.... Well I got a few Of those Muscles Here and There...

Well Yeah, Iam Opening a Farm here.... So Yeah I am A Busy old Man Nowadays....

hmmm really happy to hear that...Yeah i understand....opening a farm is not an easy job. It requires a lot of time and experience to handle....but this is one of the best business in South Asia for now. Some people consider it dirty but in my opinion this is one of the best professions where you have excess of money and the money is willing to kiss your feet.

Best of Luck sir...good choice in finding a career path

haha :lol:

nai hota jealous chalo :)

par yeh tou btaao tm sey koi bhala kio jealous hoga .. :P

Han aacha idea he:tup:........ab aik list bna kr jo jo mjh se jealous hta he un se interview krun gi

hmmm really happy to hear that...Yeah i understand....opening a farm is not an easy job. It requires a lot of time and experience to handle....but this is one of the best business in South Asia for now. Some people consider it dirty but in my opinion this is one of the best professions where you have excess of money and the money is willing to kiss your feet.

Best of Luck sir...good choice in finding a career path

Well I Wanted to be a Farmer, But I ended Up Somewhere else... Well This Is not mine alone, My friend Is retiring Next February Just waiting for Him to Join me here...

“Whoever sought knowledge for the purpose of using it to compete with
the learned or showing ability to be contentious with stupid people, or
to draw people’s attention to him, Allah will put him in hell.”
(Authenticated by Al-Tarmidhī, on the relation of Ka‘b Ibn Mālik)

main ne ap ko nhi kaha na ap ke liye ayaa:rofl::rofl::rofl::P

Mere lie ap a bhi nhi skte :P

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

This song is for u huda

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom