What's new

What would you like to have in the JF-17

latest upgraded AESA radar ... want to see double engine, double seated, double tail ... shape like a monster jet ...
yeah add some DOUBLE cockpits, DOUBLE landing gears, DOUBLE wings, DOUBLE every thing and we build one and the other one will be there.

make one get another one for FREE :P :P

Cheers :pakistan::smitten:

More hard-points (atleast 9), more payload, better avionics (specially AESA radar), and longer range.

and numbers.

Raymsssss.

spin2.gif

Indian perspective----nothing good

Pakistani perspective--------aesa radar,irst,better engine than rd-93,thrust vectoring,all axis fly by wire,,,more composites making the body,,some better software instead of basic c++:D

Needs a bus horn

But in all seriousness a bit more power on engine & better (locally produced radar) would be top priority

Suprises me that Turkish can completely decode F16 and install their own technology on F16 , we need to be on same boat

...some better software instead of basic c++:D
I hope you know that C++ is a programing language, which is used to design softwares. Some of the most complicated softwares (which include flight simulators) have been designed using this language. It is not as pathetic as you are implying it. In-fact when it comes to speed, C++ is always the language of choice.

Lolz this thread will end up with some outrageous wishlists.

Personally I would like PAC to start work on a JF-18 with all the specs of Turbo Kat from swat cats.

TurboKat_Deluxe_by_Nym182.jpg

TurboKat_Rear_View_by_Xanatos4.jpg
Turbokat_From_the_Side_by_Xanatos4.jpg
TurboKat_Front_View_by_Xanatos4.jpg
TurboKat_Deluxe_2_by_Nym182.jpg
007.jpg

I would like it to Improve it as a basic platform with High AOA, improved aerodynamic, Hit 1.8 mach speed and high G platform with 20 second vertical and horizontal loop timing.

I hope you know that C++ is a programing language, which is used to design softwares. Some of the most complicated softwares (which include flight simulators) have been designed using this language. It is not as pathetic as you are implying it. In-fact when it comes to speed, C++ is always the language of choice.

No c++ is not the preferred language for military applications,,,not generally preferred for flight software

better Engine , AESA , IRST , and improved electronics and Airframe ....
and of course large numbers :crazy_pilot:

If JF-17's future block is designed similar to the pic in post No.2 but with more improvements and in increase of over all size as it was done in F-16XL, adding 5th gen avionics then PAF will have a jet which will fullfill their future needs.

If I were the pilot, I would like to see a 10.1 touchscreen with android kit-kat :) :D

P.s: what is the effect on RCS if thunder is fully coated with RAM without any design change ??

Back
Top Bottom