What's new

What will happen if India's billion population gets access to Internet?

kun darte ho taliban se

Last time I heard about them,they are not experts in making afternoon tea.They are experts in making bombs and sending suicide bombers to kill innocent civilians.Definitely not the kind of people you would like to stick around with.

And guess what!! They banned internet too when they were in power in Afghanistan.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last time I heard about them,they are not experts in making afternoon tea.They are experts in making bombs and sending suicide bombers to kill innocent civilians.Definitely not the kind of people you would like to stick around with.

And guess what!! They banned internet too when they were in power in Afghanistan.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

so why are they using it now ......... beware they will send a bomb in ur email :rofl::rofl::rofl:

best option is that .... ban all these sites

No. that's a wrong opinion. May be for kids. India should be modern in every sense of the way. If someone wants to watch ****, he should be able to do it. Sex is natural thing, we should not restrict it. If we force them to not to do so, society will move backwards. There would be more rapes, crimes committed because of pressure such a society puts its citizens in.

We should believe that collectively people always do the right thing. Its only when you force them to do it certain way, you'll see society divided.

No. that's a wrong opinion. May be for kids. India should be modern in every sense of the way. If someone wants to watch ****, he should be able to do it. Sex is natural thing, we should not restrict it. If we force them to not to do so, society will move backwards. There would be more rapes, crimes committed because of pressure such a society puts its citizens in.

We should believe that collectively people always do the right thing. Its only when you force them to do it certain way, you'll see society divided.

why u have to see **** sites when u have kama sutra with **** pictures in it :rofl::rofl:

so why are they using it now ......... beware they will send a bomb in ur email :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am not of the hypocritical type.Condemnable is condemnable,no matter whether voicing your views over online forum or postal service...I am tired of talking to kids over here...

I am not of the hypocritical type.Condemnable is condemnable,no matter whether voicing your views over online forum or postal service...I am tired of talking to kids over here...
i was also saying that .....u ppl dont need to see **** sites as i told u ... as u have it in ur hand

Every major website will have a hindi version and the internet will run out of IP space.
**** servers will be overloaded.

Back
Top Bottom