What's new

What will happen if India's billion population gets access to Internet?

sunny001

BANNED
Reaction score
I want to see what would be the advantages if India's population gets on the internet.

One thing I could think of is that all the forums like this will get inundated by Indians heavily influencing the outcome if you think majority wins all the time. Media gets heavily opinionated based on their comments.

Also, there will less of political rallies. They would watch speeches either on TV or on the internet.

so, please list yours.

Well, That would Be an Interesting Topic to have a case Study In My university...Well My Observation would Be that, If Such a Scenario Happens It Would revolutionise The Entire Nation....

Well, That would Be an Interesting Topic to have a case Study In My university...Well My Observation would Be that, If Such a Scenario Happens It Would revolutionise The Entire Nation....

May be education over internet. No need to go schools anymore.

I hate to be the bubble breaker:chilli:

First all of our 1 billion population get the basic necessities i.e.

Roti,Kapada,Makan

Then water,sanitation facility and electricity.

After that lets think about Internet.:cheers:

Roti,Kapada,Makan

yes those are important but that does not mean that we can start taking steps for Internet for all only when everyone gets roti, kapda and makaan. We can work simultaneously on both issues.

I think this will minimise the corruption in the country.

Less people would go to prostitutes and make themself easy for less and more people would make money sitting at home by typing code and selling it online. HEHE..

Okay on serious note, Communication is always better and you only expect good to come out more. Make it happen and get your growth rate to 2% higher than now.

Roti,Kapada,Makan

Sure, I am not expecting it tomorrow, but may be in 10-15 years from now. Let's just assume hypothetically they are able to tomorrow.

Just look at telepony, how fast it penetrated into our masses, even without basic facilities you mentioned. It could happen to internet as well.

I think the world will collapse.

Jk.

There are already millions of Indians on the internet, i don't see the point of this thread :P

Or they can all be computer and technology support people.

War of the worlds would begin!

Back
Top Bottom