What's new

What to discuss and what not to....

I also think it would be better to not display country flag and names(instead have codes) ... since its most of the trolling happens due to excessive nationalism and due to religious undertones ..my two cents

tum rehny do meri maan aysa na ho danga ho jay :lol:
Danga hi hota hai mere saath threads main its either:
1.AjTr vs Indians
2.AjTr Vs Pakistanis
3.AjTr vs Indians+Pakistanis

Waise i'm thinking of expanding my horizons vs Chinese and Bangladeshi.These days just testing waters against them.:enjoy:

I also think it would be better to not display country flag and names(instead have codes) ... since its most of the trolling happens due to excessive nationalism and due to religious undertones ..my two cents

PDF will be a damn boring place without them..!!
india-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

1.AjTr vs Indians
2.AjTr Vs Pakistanis

Waise i'm thinking of expanding my horizons vs Chinese and Bangladeshi.These days just testing waters against them.:enjoy:

mujhy to aysa kabhi nhi laga daadi amaan :blink:

Solution de hi do ab...
Please dont care about men liking it or not...
Kya kya nahi dekha aur padha :pdf: par.... :hitwall: :hitwall:
Aapka solution bhi dekh lete hai.... :pop:
1.Allow women to carry arms and option to shoot at will.
2.neuter the male who even raise eyes at women. or even evetease or even pass comments and put in jail for 20 yrs.
3.Rapist should be skined alive by the women publicly on the road as some women did few years back to local goonda in pune.
ETC etc.

I've many more solutions like above.

2.neuter the male who even raise eyes at women. or even evetease or even pass comments and put in jail for 20 yrs.
3.Rapist should be skined alive by the women publicly on the road as some women did few years back to local goonda in pune.
ETC etc.

afghanistan chali jao phir :rofl: ye sab wahaan ho sakta hai

ETC etc.

Waah....
Kya solution hai...
Matlab koi ladki agar mujhe pasand nahi karti and she overtly dislikes me for whatever reasons....
Now she can just walk up to me, shoot me in the head and say maine usse "aankh utha kar dekha tha"..!!! :yahoo:

Kya solution hai..... :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Apka no. bhi aayega.Tab tak yeh gana gao.

[video=youtube;lGUOWAQO2KA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGUOWAQeo]

main seious main ye sun raha hoon

Last edited by a moderator:
afghanistan chali jao phir :rofl: ye sab wahaan ho sakta hai
sachchi main main bhi woh hi soch rahi thi.Afghanistan needs brave-hearts like me.Par kooda pahale apne hi ghar se saaf kiya jata hai fir bahar se

1.AjTr vs Indians
2.AjTr Vs Pakistanis

Actually you are among the few women who actually listens and discuss rationally even if there is a biasedness. :enjoy:

P.S. No offence to all other women.:angel:

sachchi main main bhi woh hi soch rahi thi.Afghanistan needs brave-hearts like me.Par kooda pahale apne hi ghar se saaf kiya jata hai fir bahar se

sari bravi nikal jay gee mam . kabhi life main loaded gun kisi ne apki traf ki hai ? in real world things not work like we think while sitting alone .

ETC etc.

So you want jungle raj but no strictness of law, severe punishment etc. You are going way too extreme regarding other crimes except rape. Even in latter case, law should not be taken in hands by citizenry.

Back
Top Bottom