What's new

What to discuss and what not to....

The rule book says:

Any topic related to the keywords below is banned from PDF. Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-rape-
-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-pak india genealogy debates
-indian economy-
-religious - quran/hadiths
-chinese economy-
-religious proselytizing-
-cartoon comic face or a facepalm picture-
-immature uae vs iran (we will obliterate the other side type) topics-
-local indian/china news - nothing to do with world affairs

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html#ixzz21da3JCt6

It's difficult to change mindsets and in many cases impossible. You can scrub a donkey all you want but can never change it into a horse!

The only way forward to improve the content of PDF is for the mods to be more strict and delete all nonsensical threads immediately, the aim and hidden agenda of which are to score cheap brownie points. Many members post comments too that are obnoxious to say the least. These must be removed post haste and the poster warned/banned accordingly.

My two cents. :smokin:

The rule book says:

Any topic related to the keywords below is banned from PDF. Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-rape-
-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-pak india genealogy debates
-indian economy-
-religious - quran/hadiths
-chinese economy-
-religious proselytizing-
-cartoon comic face or a facepalm picture-
-immature uae vs iran (we will obliterate the other side type) topics-
-local indian/china news - nothing to do with world affairs

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html#ixzz21da3JCt6

ohhhhh yehi to hum sara din kerty hain is ka matlab hai ye allowed hai baki sab banned ?:D

yes i am with you mam rape threads are shame on men :tup:

agly janam main hum soor bany gay lagta to yehi hai :rofl: jitni troll pdf per hai sab
Rape threads khol khol ke agar harkatein aisi hi rahi to shayad ho jaye....after all its all karma.your rewards and punishments are decided based on ur deeds.

Rape threads khol khol ke agar harkatein aisi hi rahi to shayad ho jaye....after all its all karma.your rewards and punishments are decided based on ur deeds.

jo rape kerty hain un ko kuch nhi ho ga ? or hum sirf thread khol ker paapi ho gaay ?:taz:

yes i am with you mam rape threads are shame on men :tup:

agly janam main hum soor bany gay lagta to yehi hai :rofl: jitni troll pdf per hai sab

ab bol krait

http://www.defence.pk/forums/americ...r-official-accused-sexual-assault-canada.html
I give up sir, You just want to argue but not provide some solution. There are just one reply, doesn't it mean that no Indian took the chance to bash Pakistan and why didn't the thread was deleted.

Koi solution batao, jo post kar rahe ho woh sab jante hain. Agar nahin de sakte to naa do. Tit for Tat attitude hi sabse badi problem hai, aur maine bhi ki hai....

I give up sir, You just want to argue but not provide some solution. There are just one reply, doesn't it mean that no Indian took the chance to bash Pakistan and why didn't the thread was deleted.

Koi solution batao, jo post kar rahe ho woh sab jante hain. Agar nahin de sakte to naa do. Tit for Tat attitude hi sabse badi problem hai, aur maine bhi ki hai....

yaar mery pass bhut salutation hai per abhi mery hath mai pain ho raha hai i got injury last night :rolleyes:

Its hard to stop a troll being trolling ...

trane AC ke bary main to suna tha :D

trane.jpg

jo rape kerty hain un ko kuch nhi ho ga ? or hum sirf thread khol ker paapi ho gaay ?:taz:
"Paapi" word kahan use kiya maine.waise mujhe kya pata aap kitane paapi hain.:angel:

I just used the word karma-which can be both good and bad.aur jab hisaab hoga dono ka to khud hi pata chal jayega ki paapi hain ya nahi.

"Paapi" word kahan use kiya maine.waise mujhe kya pata aap kitane paapi hain.:angel:

I just used the word karma-which can be both good and bad.aur jab hisaab hoga dono ka to khud hi pata chal jayega ki paapi hain ya nahi.

haan haan mam hum ne kuch nhi kiya jo kiya khud kiya bus :rofl:

solutions main de sakti hoon but men wont like it.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom