What's new

What is your theory on this sudden indo-pak escalation? Who is to be blamed

arushbhai

Reaction score
What is your take on this whole situation. I am double minded as of now. My two theories are as follows

1) Pak army escalated the situation so they have the face to tell the world that pak army needs to be stationed where it is suppose to be stationed (Indo-pak border) and not be fighting a useless failed war on terror. Since US is about to leave afg, Pak army also wants to be out of the mess.

2) Indian army escalated the situation because they think paks economy is down, people are depressed, pak army is busy fighting talibanz at the afg border, people of pakistan are divided etc. India basically wants to wage a war to weaken pakistan and start a civil war.

People from each nation will buy the theory from their respective GOV?? When did the people from both the nation become rational in their thought in trying to know the truth? This includes me too?? Truth and fact are very much relative thing which is customized as per the need of the situation by the media and press of respective nation.

Back
Top Bottom