What's new

What is your favorite Turkic Muslim Empire?

Pick one

• Total voters

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
There was a time that the Turks had borders with each other from Europe all the way to India. The Ottomans, Safavids and Mughals. Unfortunately because they were rivaling powers they fought against each other, made each other weak and at the end, lost against non-Turkic powers. I included a map:

mcd_mwh2005_0618377115_pa26_f1.gif

Hopefully the Turkic peoples who are left will learn from the mistakes of their ancestors and don't make the same mistake, which I'm sure off. Turks populate the ancient silk road. There are a lot of resouces and a lot of commerce opportunities. These people are bound the raise. If you look at energy projects between Turkey-Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan you see big steps are being made for the future. All of these peoples are connected through history. Any way, I added a poll. Pick your favorite Empire.

There was a time that the Turks had borders with each other from Europe all the way to India. The Ottomans, Safavids and Mughals. Unfortunately because they were rivaling powers they fought against each other, made each other weak and at the end, lost against non-Turkic powers. I included a map:

mcd_mwh2005_0618377115_pa26_f1.gif

Hopefully the Turkic peoples who are left will learn from the mistakes of their ancestors and don't make the same mistake, which I'm sure off. Turks populate the ancient silk road. There are a lot of resouces and a lot of commerce opportunities. These people are bound the raise. If you look at energy projects between Turkey-Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan you see big steps are being made for the future. All of these peoples are connected through history. Any way, I added a poll. Pick your favorite Empire.

Only Turks can pick?:undecided:

Mughal Empire was the only state before the British Raj that even came close to forcefully creating an artificial but unified "Indian identity", and they did this from scratch with no historical precedent, binding disparate tribes with nothing in common. That's an impressive achievement.

Mughal Empire was the only state before the British Raj that even came close to forcefully creating an artificial but unified "Indian identity", and they did this from scratch with no historical precedent, binding disparate tribes with nothing in common. That's an impressive achievement.

Chinese logic and their delusions knows no bounds

mauryan-empire-map.jpg

By that logic when china was unified there is no Yunnan, mongolia,Xinjiang and Tibet regions with it, so they must be liberated to see original china then .... :lol:.

That surely makes you very happy doesn't it?:lol:

Why would I have to be happy, past is not in my hands But present and future is :cheers:

Today's job done.....
Here is your 50 cent.......
50c_1969.jpg

Last edited:
Safavid was a Turkic Empire ? :what:

I had always thought it was a Persian Empire ! :undecided:
No, they were not, unless Central-Asia was inhabited by Iranians which is stupid. Iranians were the subjects of Safavids. Not the rulers. The rulers were Turkic peoples that invaded Iran from Central-Asia. Today the descendants of Safavids are Azerbaijani. They speak the langauge Safavids spoke, which is Turkic, that is why we Anatolian Turks can understand them.

Interesting!!!! a Pakistani has not picked Mugal Empire ..... :)

Nope not interesting at all !

We're not looking at it through territorial nationalism !

Most of the Mughals were absolutely clueless & decadent !

Suleiman was building Universities & Institutions of learning across the Ottoman Empire & Shah Jehan was blowing away the Royal Treasury on an edifice like the Taj Mahal - Wondrously Worthless !

Plus the Caliphate was with the Ottomans !

Nope not interesting at all !

We're not looking at it through territorial nationalism !

Most of the Mughals were absolutely clueless & decadent !

Suleiman was building Universities & Institutions of learning across the Ottoman Empire & Shah Jehan was blowing away the Royal Treasury on an edifice like the Taj Mahal - Wondrously Worthless !

Plus the Caliphate was with the Ottomans !

I agree

By that logic when china was unified there is no Yunnan, mongolia,Xinjiang and Tibet regions with it, so they must be liberated to see original china then .... :lol:.

Forget about 'unified country', China was piece of landmass with no name....India discovered it and gave it's name.....and civilized it's people....

Back
Top Bottom