What's new

What is the Best fighter jet for Bangladesh Air force in the future?

I became a Senior Member while trolling in BD section, what a shame!! :sarcastic:

Last edited:
we have the best air force fighters in the world, we don't need to invest in junk fighters. We have the flying lungi fleet.

i think Bangladesh may flow a similar approach to Malaysia. by simply upgrading mig29's this reduces the cost of buying new airframes and you have a proven jet that does what it meant to do. or if they are brave they can buy mig 29 second hand or very cheaply and merger them with baf's current upgrade program with the mig 29.

also with the j10b and jf17 i would recommend bad to follow par by buying jf17' about 24(they are very cheap) and then progress on to the j10b when the financing is available. it's not like they need them asap they are not going to war. also to add to the jf17 it is very reliable and has a really good record. so yeah

either buy old mig 29's and upgrade them along with your other mig which are being upgraded. quick and easy fix.
but being twin engine there are very thirsty and expensive to run
or go through the jf17 route and then the j10 also the mi29 engine and the jf-17 engine are almost the same or very similar.

i think Bangladesh may flow a similar approach to Malaysia. by simply upgrading mig29's this reduces the cost of buying new airframes and you have a proven jet that does what it meant to do. or if they are brave they can buy mig 29 second hand or very cheaply and merger them with baf's current upgrade program with the mig 29.

also with the j10b and jf17 i would recommend bad to follow par by buying jf17' about 24(they are very cheap) and then progress on to the j10b when the financing is available. it's not like they need them asap they are not going to war. also to add to the jf17 it is very reliable and has a really good record. so yeah

either buy old mig 29's and upgrade them along with your other mig which are being upgraded. quick and easy fix.
but being twin engine there are very thirsty and expensive to run
or go through the jf17 route and then the j10 also the mi29 engine and the jf-17 engine are almost the same or very similar.

The BAF is looking at a mix of MIG35 and SU30 as its future front line fighters. The primary goal right now is to induct a squadron of YAK130 adv trainers and K8 intermediate trainers, this will allow a core of engineers and pilots to be trained in the next 3-4 years before the induction of the MIG35 and then finally the SU30.

The JF17 has been discounted because it's a program from China/Pakistan and the ruling AL gov is not going to buy anything from Pakistan, the J10b is currently not available so this is not on the cards.

The BAF is looking at a mix of MIG35 and SU30 as its future front line fighters. The primary goal right now is to induct a squadron of YAK130 adv trainers and K8 intermediate trainers, this will allow a core of engineers and pilots to be trained in the next 3-4 years before the induction of the MIG35 and then finally the SU30.

The JF17 has been discounted because it's a program from China/Pakistan and the ruling AL gov is not going to buy anything from Pakistan, the J10b is currently not available so this is not on the cards.

if correct the MIG35 is the best option due to it commonalities with the mig 29 baf already has.
bad need to follow it's head rather than its pride on the jf17 and stop being india puppet (no offence) give it time for Bangladesh to need china more than india than the jf17 will come in also the k8 is part Pakistani which baf has also bought so it should not be too much of a problem.

as burma is buying the JF17 at least 2 squd and 31 mig29
i can say we must have the mig35 mig29 or su30 with j10soon

Try for J-20 or J-31.

Or this one below :D:enjoy:

Invisible_b59e29_38292.jpg

Why do you want to buy JF-17 when you get the much better MiG 35?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom