What is future of India pakistan relation

What do you think is future of india pakistan relation

• PEACE

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • WAR

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People who prescribe war ...are narrow minded ....they can't see broader picture and what will follow.

War in Indian subcontinent will incinerate millions of our countrymen to ashes and will push us to stone age .

No matter what hard liners in both countries think....war can't be a solution !

The price of Indo-Pakistani war will be too high ....

are we willing to pay that price ???

Bhai i m not in favour of war rather my perception is that both countries are heading towards war

if u see my posts i am the last person to seek dialogue

we can at the best do some drone attacks but pakistan will respond too.then what??

its just not feasable

Bhai i m not in favour of war rather my perception is that both countries are heading towards war

Pakistan is already under attack, thanks to the Indian cold war doctrine, when Pakistan start struggle to reply back, it will be beginning of Ghazwa hind and how it will end is the future.

Time will heal you if you are wounded once but what if someone is hitting you again and again ..??

I believe you have not read history of world ...European countries which fought most gruesome battle against each other are today standing together under banner of European union....

Hadn't they hurt each other many many times ?

France and Britain played war with each other that lasted a century ....

Things can change ....and once things change ...they can change dramatically ...

I believe change is possible ....

History of the world is testimonial to this fact ....

Pakistan is already under attack, thanks to the Indian cold war doctrine, when Pakistan start struggle to reply back, it will be beginning of Ghazwa hind and how it will end is the future.

Bhai logo jago yar kya ghazwa hind ke sapne me jee rahe ho i expect something better then this from educated pakistani youth

Thanks man you are hilarious:rofl:

what a delusional post

u sir,need to rest and not take matters seriously,lol

DIL PE MAT LE YAAR

I notice 'doctrine' is a very favorite word among pak people.

Bhai logo jago yar kya ghazwa hind ke sapne me jee rahe ho i expect something better then this from educated pakistani youth

Did you not read fully? I said Pakistan is already under Indian attack.
Ghazwa hind is already ON. We just wait for a hot CoAS.

india master, Pakistan slave. that's the future.

Did you not read fully? I said India has already attacked Pakistan... we just need to reply.
Ghazwa hind is already ON. We just wait for a hot CoAS.
when did india attack Pak first?

Bhai pasand nahi hai to kyn ungli kar rahe ho dekh nahi rahe serious discussion is going on :cheers:
Such discussion goes no where and has already been discussed many times in PDF.
Here is my view,i don't think we are going to achieve anything significant unless Pakistan stabilizes.

india master, Pakistan slave. that's the future.

when did india attack Pak first?

What were you waiting for all those years? waiting for Iran, Afghanistan & US support?

Back
Top Bottom