Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ankit14mit

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
What really is future of India-pakistan relation, no matter how hard we try to patch up some non-state or state actors always ruins the game some times from Indian side and mostly from pakistan's side

So in this thread we can discuss how can we normalize relations b/w these two nations.

What really is future of India-pakistan relation, no matter how hard we try to patch up some non-state or state actors always ruins the game some times from Indian side and mostly from pakistan's side

So in this thread we can discuss how can we normalize relations b/w these two nations.
There's a thread already going here that's become as long as the Nile....

India-Pakistan: Can We Ever Be Friends?

nothings gonaa happen it will remain like it is now pakistan/pakistanies will alaways hate india and will try too keep kashmir pot boiling till they can and will never let india take adnvantage of its location for trade with afghanistan and central asia ...indians will never trust pakistanies and will keep them away ..baki lage raho

jus joking.....no matter how much we talk about war with eachother....deep in our heart we love pakistanis

I beg to differ. I have respect towards them perhaps, but Pakistan has done nothing to warrant my love.

Well noone really know that weather their nukes will work or not.. :yahoo::yahoo:

don't be so happy
even the bomb that we tested was just 40kt,too small compared to other nuclear powers.

plus it was based on fission rather than the fusion.so no one really knows whether we have made any fusion bombs or not as we have taken voluntary decision against testing.

till we have fusion bombs we are also in pretty low group

for instance the largest nuclear weapon was a soviet one with a yield of 50 mega tonns
http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/36460/240x300.jpg?orig=1

now thats what i call a bomb

don't be so happy
even the bomb that we tested was just 40kt,too small compared to other nuclear powers.

plus it was based on fission rather than the fusion.so no one really knows whether we have made any fusion bombs or not as we have taken voluntary decision against testing.

till we have fusion bombs we are also in pretty low group

for instance the largest nuclear weapon was a soviet one with a yield of 50 mega tonns
http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/36460/240x300.jpg?orig=1

now thats what i call a bomb
kya ho gya hai aapko gurjot paaji aap to aise na the :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom