What's new

What is CPEC and why it is THREAT to INDIA? Very BEAUTIFUL Explanation.

He is gone mad

CPEC is a reality and IOK is going to be a part of Pakistan soon

Btw dactor as per his way of talking why did you said anything about IOK and 100s of kashmir being killed

Why you didn't said anything about khalistan? And other states want freedom from Hindu gov or India ?

Foolish Indian and brain washed person

As foolish as this doc.

LMAO moments when he said Balochistan was illegally occupied...and Balochistan supports Pakistan's economy.

B1t please...whole world accept Balochistan as Pakistan's province and 50% Pakistan's economy is from Karachi, then comes Lahore, Faisalabad and interior sindh punjab.

istrike through out the interview..that is shameful..a person representing his country in a foreign land cant even pronounce strike..shame

Its more of a shame for trolls as strike is always pronounced i'strike and school is always pronounced i'school...if you take out the invisible I then it would sacool as pronounced in punjabi.

Yep and none of the SCS islands or the straights of Hormuz and Malacca were pronounced properly. Idiot calls himself a doctor. :rofl:

Need to find where he purchased his degree from!

Indians have a culture of harassment and terrorizing..just watch their serials with a sharp focus and you will begin to pick it up..street mafia like character of heros...harassment, threats, over sensationalism.
I never watch Indian movies or dramas...I don't have such a distaste in entertainment...just good English movies and Pakistani dramas... I love our culture but I have direct interaction with Indian here in states...most of them are good but they do tell me about the similar issues they have back home.

Watched this video just yesterday and even subscribed to the channel. Wanted to post it on pdf but thought to myself why should I help spread hindian propaganda.

Yes, he explained it rather beautifully. I especially love how he marks and annotates the maps. if only he were just one bit, one bit honest. lol

There's some comments on the video by jhallay pakistanis trying to debunk his lies and posters seem mad. I on the other hand go by this twisted rule: if your enemy is feeding lies to their people that make you look weak don't debunk them, ignore them or even better, reinforce them.. it'd only bite them in the asss in the end. I always tell indians what they want to hear.
Whenever I get to interact with ******** on social media, I tell them how great they look (when they have a face only a mother would love) and say lots of good things about their country and whatnot. Heck, I'd even tell them how bad i hate my country and Pak army and stuff. The result? they become good friends with me and I laugh at their stupidity.

Paks hate pak army , KPK, Kashmir, GB are breaking away, Balochistan and Sindh are seceding to India, China-Pak friendship is a lie. Keep telling this to yourselves indians.. you're only doing us a favor.

The knowledge of Daktar SAab is on balochistan is ridiculous...n the most funny part was, where he claimed terrorist organisations have share in CEPEC n military is negotiating with them..i mean seriously if this is the level of intellectuals in india....then only Hanuman army can save them :omghaha::omghaha::cheesy::cheesy:

no English subtitles :mad:
In a nutshell, he is talking about CPEC, how it is important for China and how it is dangerous for India...and also teaching his students how India can through terrorism in Baluchistan sabotage this project...because if India does not do that than Pakistan will become very strong and Pak-China will not let India attack Pakistan and break it. and ironically he is a Dr (PhD)

I could not believe this Dr. guy from some Indian educational institution was saying that poverty must prevail so terrorism can continue in Pakistan and on the other hand India never gets tired of blaming Pakistan for terrorism. This guy is really teaching or is a terrorism promoting terrorists himself? Indian love with spreading terrorism in the world blows our mind.

The funniest thing he said was that "CPEC runs through Indian territory so who gave Pakistan and china permission to build CPEC on Indian land" that just made laugh hysterically.

Secondly he said that Pakistan illegally occupied Balochistan and has been killing all the baloch leaders, talk about self made bharti illusions

Bharat agar Baluchistan k leay lary to CPEC ka sapna pora nhi ho sakta ..lol. A na Zara khushbu laga k...hahhaa why not India sending its forces in Afghanistan to fight Taliban's and attack in Baluchistan.. ;)

This the level of there education , even our madrasas have better qualification system then them ...Grrrr 1947 ma pakistan na apni sayna bhaij kar Baluchistan par kabza kea , lol India na kea 1947 main Hindustan k hisay par kea heejray , ya sunny Leone ko bhaij ka kabza kea tha kea ? ;)

I never watch Indian movies or dramas...I don't have such a distaste in entertainment...just good English movies and Pakistani dramas... I love our culture but I have direct interaction with Indian here in states...most of them are good but they do tell me about the similar issues they have back home.

Every-time i was pleased and all shock and awe by really good indian movie it turned out to be a copy of another foreign movie which disappointed me...

Back
Top Bottom