What's new

What is CPEC and why it is THREAT to INDIA? Very BEAUTIFUL Explanation.

It was a lol moment when he said.

"Baluchistan Pakistan ki puri economy ko support kr rha hai".
I mean seriously, WTF?

Just watch and enjoy!
They need to keep their presentations up with RAW formulated propaganda otherwise jahil BLA BRA and BSF will not buy it..

This is the true face of India....while we keep talking about peace they openly teach terrorism in their schools and universities...what a shame.

Peace with India means subjugation to their dominance..why do you think India was invaded so many times that it completely changed the demographics in North and West?

Peace with India means subjugation to their dominance..why do you think India was invaded so many times that it completely changed the demographics in North and West?
I'm surprised that kind of brainwashed idiots are teaching in their universities... who do not know even the basic facts or simply lying and openly teaching their students about terrorism...wow that was new for me and I wish it is made with subtitles and commentary so that rest of the world can know about them and their open support of terrorism while they do the false propaganda against Pakistan.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that kind of brainwashed idiots are teaching in their universities... who do not know even the basic facts or simply lying and openly teaching their students are about terrorism...wow that was new for me and I wish it is made with subtitles and commentary so that rest of the world can know about them and their open support of terrorism while they do the false propaganda against Pakistan.

Indians have a culture of harassment and terrorizing..just watch their serials with a sharp focus and you will begin to pick it up..street mafia like character of heros...harassment, threats, over sensationalism.

open support of terrorism in Pakistan followed by Balochistan supports entire Pakistan? that professor faces similar problem along with other indians on this forum who think themselves experts on Pakistan. honestly its not surprising, india is Pakistan's enemy and that is what they will do.

Yep and none of the SCS islands or the straights of Hormuz and Malacca were pronounced properly. Idiot calls himself a doctor. :rofl:
They are proper nouns..you no need to master them..people of different languages pronounce them differently..yesterday I was watching pakistan ambassador to india some basit speaking English..he kept on pronouncing surgical istrike through out the interview..that is shameful..a person representing his country in a foreign land cant even pronounce strike..shame

Back
Top Bottom