What's new

What is common between 1971, 9/11, and 11/26?

you keep on talking about something that happened in 48 for a very short time.

Was quickly cancelled and Bangla was official / recognized language.

What's wrong with your historical analysis.

That even when shown the reality

you keep on repeating and repeating and repeating and repeating.

Either tell me that Bangla was forced out for 30 years or even 20 or even 10 or even 5 years. then you may have a leg to stand on.

Otherwise

it is just regurgitating old hateful one liners.

peace

Bengali was recognized after a total mess up . BTW, the main cause was not allowing Mujib to form government after the victory.

Last edited:
Indian push of 60,000 insurgents followed by an attack on E. Pakistan back in 1971 was no better than

Pakistan's special forces helped in the north eastern Indian insurgency during the early sixties. Proxy wars going tit-for-tat.

Terrorists being pushed into another country is bad idea.

to be precise, that is a "single standard".

And I would say its a nice stand :tup:

Now please tell me who were those terrorists ??? Indian nationals ??? Indian army regulars ??? If I am not wrong they were Bengalis running scared from PA so
They were pushed into indian territory by PA. India just arm them so they can defend themselves.
Although breaking apart Pakistan also has its own benefits to India.

Pakistan's special forces helped in the north eastern Indian insurgency during the early sixties. Proxy wars going tit-for-tat.

Manekshaw never mentions this in reference to Indira's insrugency planning against E. Pakistan.

Why would you bring it in?

Who should I trust?

my dear Loki bro?

or

Manekshaw?

decisions decisions decisions !

And I would say its a nice stand :tup:

Thank you.

Now please tell me who were those terrorists ??? Indian nationals ??? Indian army regulars ??? .

As per Manekshaw, the answer is "all of the above".

Bengali was recognized after a total mess up .

Support your claim with specific dates please.

No hanky phanky :lol:

the main cause was not allowing Mujib to form government after the victory.

one of the factor.

If you see in the context of 1968,

Mujib was the ring leader of Agartala treason Case.

Tell me if

Indians will go hug Sant Bhindrawala following his stance on Punjab and all the conspiracies and treachery (from Indian pov).

Or Ghulam Abbas to be PM of Indian Kashmir

and the list goes on and on.

peace

I am saying Urdu/Bangalie issue is just one. As you know there were a chain of events that lead to the formation of BD .

If you want to see chain of events,

then also read the Indian Bengal assembly proceedings from 1948-1960s.

Cockeyed analysis of events from just POV is not good, never ever complete.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Manekshaw never mentions this in reference to Indira's insrugency planning against E. Pakistan.

Who should I trust?

my dear Loki bro?

or

Manekshaw?

Thank you.

one of the factor.

If you see in the context of 1968,

Mujib was the ring leader of Agartala treason Case.

Tell me if

Indians will go hug Sant Bhindrawala following his stance on Punjab and all the conspiracies and treachery (from Indian pov).

Or Ghulam Abbas to be PM of Indian Kashmir

and the list goes on and on.

peace

you dont trust and believe that Pakistan wasnt involved in propping up NE rebels, the taliban, haqqanis, the jaishs and the lashkars and the dawoods, the khalistanis and the razakars and the jamaatis??

And any direct reference to that or book may be !!!
And let me be clear we are talking about the part before Indian intervention aka Muktibahini

Creation of Pakistan was a conspiracy and a crude hand of fate brought on to the people of the Sub continent in the first place. TNT is a joke but very much alive in Pakistan .

Why are you destracting the thread now that you ran out of arguments.

For the creation of Indian and Pakistani states, do not regurgitate old $hit from government school history books.

Read up the 1920 plans of Hindu Congress against Muslim Majority Provinces (MMP).

We discussed that stuff in another thread.

So post your pakistan-India creation over there.

Thank you.

reference:
Congressi Propaganda: Hindu Majority provinces and Muslim Majority provinces can't live together

You realized this when he won the election, what does that mean. :o:

Yaar Indic

I respect you.

Please do not make fool of yourself.

Elections happened in Dec 1970

Agartala Treason case was filed in early 1968.

Read up my man read up

you are behaving like a child right now.

you dont trust and believe that Pakistan wasnt involved in propping up NE rebels, the taliban, haqqanis, the jaishs and the lashkars and the dawoods, the khalistanis and the razakars and the jamaatis??

Bringing Talibarbarian in a discussion about 1968 is like talking about landing on the moon in reference to an event in 1650

hahahah

hahahaha

What a childish comment.

Last edited:

Who should I trust?

my dear Loki bro?

or

Manekshaw?

Manekshaw also never said that sky is blue and earth is round.

How does 21st February, 1952 sound

Yaar Indic

I respect you.

Read up my man read up

He was allowed to fight election after Agartala conspiracy, nobody cared or disqualify him. When he won the election, suddenly everyone realized he is a traitor and he shouldn't be allowed to form the government. :eek::eek:

Bangladesh History: Ekushe February

Creation of Pakistan was a conspiracy and a crude hand of fate brought on to the people of the Sub continent in the first place. TNT is a joke but very much alive in Pakistan - Sunni's cannot co exist with any other Muslim sect or someone with a different culture - the Afghans r@pe you and are the bulwark of your proxy militant army and your armed forces and you cannot do jack against them hence you tolerate them).

The whole of the 65 years - India has not aspired for an inch of space that was cruelly disintegrated from it in 1947 while Pakistan's core existence is based on territorial aspirations against it's parent country.

Pakistani army was a formidable force (British Indian army majorly consisted of Muslims from erstwhile Pakistan and all the ceato and sento agreements that Pakistan entered into serving its white masters who made Pakistan possible in the first place) compared to a nascent Indian army. The overconfidence of the Pakistani elite army who estimated that the Indians where no match to them (1/10 marde momins ratio) was an indigestion factor that riled every Pakistani general for the last few decades - this in turn resulted in various adventurism's that the Marde momin generals of Pakistan foisted on Indian forces aka the adventurism's of 48, 65, 71 and 99.

The defeat of 71 was the most heart wrenching aspect that India foisted on the great marde momin army the result of which is still evident and the average Pakistani is not able to digest till date.

Proxy war and the application of it was taught by Pakistan to India when they tried their stunts first in Kashmir then in India's north east and later with the khalistani's. Sadly they were not successful, the reason being (the father is always greater than the illegitimate son) , India if and when (and as per the 180 million Pakistani's) adopts a proxy war then the results get achieved in a few years.

The marde momins still cannot fathom the rapid developments of the Indian forces, which always goes against their perceived idea of greatness of the marde momins compared to the lowly mal nourished and vegetarian Hindu and this factor is again indigestible for the great marde momin hence the advent of the Islamic nooklear bum that will destroy India and will kill every Hindu.

The pain that the lowly vegetarian Hindu bestowed on the marde momin in 1971 and all the wars till date is clearly visible on the faces of every marde momin who cannot fathom for one second how in the world is it possible.

An average Pakistani still clings on and prays to his god almighty that India should disintegrate one day for the sin that it showed the great marde momin army its place in the true scheme of things.

The @ss burning is quite evident and we take joy in that - the chasm - as an Indian, I promis will only grow wider. Pakistan as an entity is not even in our scheme of things and we know that it riles the marde momins no end.

The only advice I would part for the marde momins is that we have moved on and look at Pakistan as a nuisance value - it is time that you start taking care of your internal matters because by all intents and purposes the marde momins are not capable of taking care of their own cr@p.

lol, this by far is the true estimation of the mindset.

@KRAIT, @Roybot, @Capt.Popeye, @Contrarian, @Star Wars.

Q. What is common b/w 1971 , 9-11 and 26-11

Ans. @FaujHistorian knows absolutely nothing about either one of them

@FaujHistorian please dont compare terrorist attacks like 9-11 and 26-11 with wars like '71 it is hurtful and rude to the people who lost their lives in the war and were captured as pow's

Last edited:
[/quote]
Bringing Talibarbarian in a discussion about 1968 is like talking about landing on the moon in reference to an event in 1650

hahahah

hahahaha

What a childish comment.

and bringing in 26-11 and 9-11 b/w 1971 and 1965. is pure genius right?

Why are you destracting the thread now that you ran out of arguments.

For the creation of Indian and Pakistani states, do not regurgitate old $hit from government school history books.

Read up the 1920 plans of Hindu Congress against Muslim Majority Provinces (MMP).

We discussed that stuff in another thread.

So post your pakistan-India creation over there.

Thank you.

reference:
Congressi Propaganda: Hindu Majority provinces and Muslim Majority provinces can't live together

Yaar Indic

I respect you.

Read up my man read up

hahahah

hahahaha

What a childish comment.

Why is it a childish comment? just because someone shows Pakistans face in a mirror and making you hot around the collar? - I forgot about the jundullahs and the jangvis and the wahhabis and the islamis and the teherrikes though.....just because someone decides that its high time and we pay you back in the same coin it becomes an issue? be a man, if you believe in depositing shit all around you and in your neighborhood be man enough to consume that shit in return too. The bengalis were not ready to take your shit and wanted a divorce - that hurted your manhood and you unleashed mayhem on them but we helped them and got them th divorce - the pathans, the baloch, the islamists, the mujahirs, the gilgittis, the sindhis would probably want a divorce too in th near future - pray to your god that the Indians dont decide to help them too.

Back
Top Bottom