What's new

General Mahmud Ahmed, Carlyle Group & 9/11 - the ISI+CIA coverup

This is an old theory. Looks like CIA-ISI-Al-Qaeda- Qadiani(Musharraf)-Israeli plan.

This is an old theory. Looks like CIA-ISI-Al-Qaeda- Qadiani(Musharraf)-Israeli plan.
Whatever it was, it cost them $2-3 Trillion in Afghanistan alone. Destroyed many countries for opposing America and Israel. Iran is the last of the countries they plan to destroy. This was stated by US General (R) Wesley Clark.

Last edited:
Pakistan and Iran are the last of the two countries they plan to destroy. This was stated by US General (R) Wesley Clark.

Please provide a source for that claim, thanks.

Because that claim was made by an ex-UK Minister in a newspaper and has not been corroborated or otherwise shown to be true. That is why.

Mahmud himself hasn't denied this claim in Zafar Bangash's piece.

Mahmud himself hasn't denied this claim in Zafar Bangash's piece.

Lack of his denial is not corroboration.

If USA did not find any link, there was none. USA even had Dr. AQ Khan stopped from his nuclear selling. It would have hoisted the heads of any Generals involved just as surely, and perhaps even a few more body parts.

Lack of his denial is not corroboration.

When your name is plastered over the news coupled with a damming allegation, one would tend to offer a rebuttal.

When your name is plastered over the news coupled with a damming allegation, one would tend to offer a rebuttal.

Unless you want the notoriety to burnish your perceived credentials in front of a particular audience.

Whatever it was, it cost them $2-3 Trillion in Afghanistan alone. Destroyed many countries for opposing America and Israel. Pakistan and Iran are the last of the two countries they plan to destroy. This was stated by US General (R) Wesley Clark.
Pakistan wasn’t part of that list and if that was the case, Pakistani generals are more cowardly than I initially thought.

General Mahmud Ahmed, at the time serving as Director of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), was in Washington on the morning of 9/11. What was he doing there?

Documentary: Fabled Enemies by Jason Bermas

Omar Sheikh was the man who, on the instructions of General Mahmoud Ahmed, wired $100,000 before the 9/11 attacks to Mohammed Atta, the lead hijacker. It is extraordinary that Ahmed has never been charged and brought to trial on this count. Why not?

There is no proof of Omar Sheikh or General's involvement in wiring money. I do not think even your enemies in India would make such accusations

There is no proof of Omar Sheikh or General's involvement in wiring money. I do not think even your enemies in India would make such accusations

Incorrect. Omar Sheikh was a known financier:

On 6 October 2001, a senior-level US government official, told CNN that US investigators had discovered Sheikh (Sheik Syed), using the alias "Mustafa Muhammad Ahmad" had sent about $100,000 from the United Arab Emirates to Mohamed Atta. Investigators said "Atta then distributed the funds to conspirators in Florida in the weeks before the deadliest act of terrorism on U.S. soil that destroyed the World Trade Center, heavily damaged the Pentagon and left thousands dead. In addition, sources have said Atta sent thousands of dollars – believed to be excess funds from the operation – back to Syed in the United Arab Emirates in the days before September 11."[43] CNN later confirmed this.[44]

However, the General was never proven as the source:

The 9/11 Commission's Final Report states that the source of the funds "remains unknown."

More than a month after the money transfer was discovered, the head of ISI, General Mahmud Ahmed resigned from his position. It was reported that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was investigating the possibility that Gen. Ahmed ordered Sheikh to send the $100,000 to Atta.[41]

The Wall Street Journal was one of the only Western news organisations to follow up on the story, citing the Times of India: "US authorities sought General Mahmud Ahmed's removal after confirming that $100,000 was wired to WTC hijacker Mohamed Atta from Pakistan by Ahmad Umar Sheikh at the insistence of General Mahmud.

Such claims were made by Indian media, but never shown to be true.

This thread, including the original post, didn't teach me anything new. Ever since the first day pf 9/11 I've been reading in Western newspapers about the ISI chief having sent money to Atta. This thread just repeats that allegation, so there's nothing new.

As far as I know, 9/11 was mainly a collaboration between the US and Israeli governments to justify unlimited war on the Muslim world. That's what we got and that's all there is to it.

Now many, if not most, Americans have the same view as I do.

Back
Top Bottom