What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

And now I'm confused about India....So would you explain me how India is our best friend?
No No buddy. Dont listen to what some of this educated folks like Iajdani and Leon have to say. That will only make you like one of those liberals you see in the western world (And remember, being a muslim you are supposed to hate western world). You are better off listening to the divine talks of iDune. Oh, his bliss-full hate for Israel, USA and India is something you should intake. Don't even think about questioning him or asking him for proofs (You see faith-fulls never question the masters, just follow blindly).

Dont try venturing in new roads or questioning the accepted norms. That is for sissies. To gain wisdom, you need to blindly follow what has been traditionally been passed on from one generation to another. Just keep on hating India blindly and lo behold, one day you shall find that reason you so desperately seek.

As I want to like India, huh!

You want to like India? .... Seriously?....Boy, i suggest you visit a shrink as fast as possible. And listen, don't even think about letting your friends onto this strange feeling you are getting about India... They will laugh their a$$ off. India is not something to be liked , did'nt you hear this time and again from the seniors like idune?

Did'nt he clarify that the 1Billion credit, trade barrier removals, etc are only to ... hmmmmm ... Hmmmmm .... for harming Bangladesh's interest (Well, as of now you need to just accept this reason, idune is working on a more constructive reason).

So stop this non sense and start hating India as is the tradition.

Post contains removed.

Last edited:
@^post#452

Hi stumper, how r u?

Don't worry about me, either I like India or not. You could be worry when max BD people will dislike India. BTW, I don't find anything to like India from past. And about future - time will say - either India is doing false act or not. Right now I convinced to wait and see.

But there is a problem.

Suppose BD will little benefited by current deals with India. But I must say about current deals with India that India will be 10 times more benefited from these deals than BD. And that is the problem that AL and India are not willing to confess that. And I'm sure that max BD people are only know about the little benefits of credit loan, getting tax from ports, few MWs electricity, where they are, badly, naive to understand about hidden benefits of AL and India like credit loan for future farther transit and more % interest, few electricity for getting connectivity via BD to eastern India and use of ports to solve their own internal insurgency problems which could be risky for BD.

So even I want to wait and see to like India but, sadly, I could not do that because of deception of AL and India in name of fake few benefits. Also, at least, that past is saying so from previous deals with India.

I like to match this current situation is like 1971. Where India helped BD for their own benefits but claim as brotherly help because that situation was on behalf of India to show off that India is very helpful to BD. And now India is showing that they will give us loan, electricity, and boost our economy by using ports as a friend, where the max benefits, obviously, belongs to India, not BD.

So BD has to face this sort of bad situation not only for India and AL but also for the situation and it's geography. This is so bad luck of BD.

Last edited:
Brothrbangladesh,though i dont but just for sake suppose i do agree with you on the topic that india greatly benefits from the recent deals,that too even more than bangladesh benefits......but does that in any way harm bd???.....u are mixing up indian benefit with bangla losing here.....you are talking with an attitude like-we wont go forward and wont allow you either!!......this deal like all doesnt promise same benefit to both the nations,but i feel this is a great deal benefitting both the nations and only time will tell to how much greater extent for which country.

Hi stumper, how r u?
Doing fine sir.

BTW, I don't find anything to like India from past.
Atta boy. Welcome to the gang. Its people like you who make me feel humble and gratefull for the service you do to humanity. Im sure GoI shall see its folly and stop the appeasement policy drive of its.

Right now I convinced to wait and see.
Keep that hate going man, re-kindle it if needed. Dont let the current act of ours mis-guide you.

.... that India will be 10 times more benefited from these deals than BD.
Such as ?

And that is the problem that AL and India are not willing to confess that.
How do you suggest we confess?

And I'm sure that max BD people are only know about the little benefits of credit loan, getting tax from ports, few MWs electricity, where they are, badly, naive to understand about hidden benefits of AL and India like credit loan for future farther transit and more % interest, few electricity for getting connectivity via BD to eastern India and use of ports to solve their own internal insurgency problems which could be risky for BD.
Further Transit : Never hidden. We have been vocal about it. Google it.
Higher Interest Rate: Did it ever, for even a second come to your mind "Hey wait? . .since when did this country started giving out credit at this interest rate? .. Why not use that money for its own citizens?"
Yes, you would like me to give you money for your development at a interest rate lower than WB or Free? ..well i cant cause my citizens will kill me. As for our credit , Dont take it if you dont need it. No one is forcing it down your throat.
Port to solve insurgency problem : You are way out of league here buddy. Maybe take some google lessons.

So even I want to wait and see to like India but, sadly, I could not do that because of deception of AL and India in name of fake few benefits.
No you are not sad because you cant find reason to love India. You are sad because throught-out you have been listening to all that hate mongers speak bad about India and you dont seem to find any legible reason to hate india. Hence you are confused. Its not the love thats confusing you. Its the hate that is worrying you.

I like to match this current situation is like 1971. Where India helped BD for their own benefits but claim as brotherly help because that situation was on behalf of India to show off that India is very helpful to BD.
Correct. We broke our enemy. And you can continue living in that era.

And now India is showing that they will give us loan, electricity, and boost our economy by using ports as a friend, where the max benefits, obviously, belongs to India, not BD.
Prove it and i shall believe you.

So BD has to face this sort of bad situation not only for India and AL but also for the situation and it's geography. This is so bad luck of BD.
Bad luck? .... some day compare yourself with some of your illustrious neighbor and former motherland .. you will be surprised at your state. A country is a reflection of its people, of its society.

Remember one thing buddy. To progress, you need to think beyond what has been taught to you, move beyond past. You need to be critical of your society. You need to challenge the norms. You need to open your mind for other peoples views. and lastly you need to be tolerant. Sadly, our society's lags in all of this... and yet we dream of being Europe some day!

Cheers.

Well, right now, India seems like friend. Even I am confused by India!
:lol:

There is a specific term for this condition. Its called cognitive dissonance. It refers to that uncomfortable feeling of simultaneously holding two contradictory views.

I guess this is where we get to say, 'another one bites the dust'.:rofl:

No No buddy. Dont listen to what some of this educated folks like Iajdani and Leon have to say. That will only make you like one of those liberals you see in the western world (And remember, being a muslim you are supposed to hate western world). You are better off listening to the divine talks of iDune. Oh, his bliss-full hate for Israel, USA and India is something you should intake. Don't even think about questioning him or asking him for proofs (You see faith-fulls never question the masters, just follow blindly).

Dont try venturing in new roads or questioning the accepted norms. That is for sissies. To gain wisdom, you need to blindly follow what has been traditionally been passed on from one generation to another. Just keep on hating India blindly and lo behold, one day you shall find that reason you so desperately seek.

You want to like India? .... Seriously?....Boy, i suggest you visit a shrink as fast as possible. And listen, don't even think about letting your friends onto this strange feeling you are getting about India... They will laugh their a$$ off. India is not something to be liked , did'nt you hear this time and again from the seniors like idune?

Did'nt he clarify that the 1Billion credit, trade barrier removals, etc are only to ... hmmmmm ... Hmmmmm .... for harming Bangladesh's interest (Well, as of now you need to just accept this reason, idune is working on a more constructive reason).

So stop this non sense and start hating India as is the tradition.
:rofl::rofl:

You forgot to tell him how every morning we wake up thinking, ' jeeze, what a nice morning....hmmmm.....now how can we destroy Bangladesh and Pakistan today'.

Then we proceed to have babies for breakfast.

Yes brother we Indians have two horns, a pointy tail and a trident in our hand.

:rofl::rofl:

You forgot to tell him how every morning we wake up thinking, ' jeeze, what a nice morning....hmmmm.....now how can we destroy Bangladesh and Pakistan today'.

Then we proceed to have babies for breakfast.

Yes brother we Indians have two horns, a pointy tail and a trident in our hand.

Well mate, on a serious note, i used to believe that some of our past actions might have been one of the cause for this hate-effect. But as each day passes im convinced that it is more to do with the "Traditional Wisdom" being passed on from one generation to another.

Sadly, we indians too are in the same league viz-a-viz some of our own beliefs.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...n-air-force-offers-facilities-bangladesh.html

India's will to assist in modernizing BAF is appreciated.

No!
You are wrong who thinks that India is helping BAF by upgrading our MIG engines. This is not help but a simple business by India! It is costly to upgrade our MIG from Russia than India. And India has, just, took this advantage and gets the chance to offer BD because AL is in chair. They are saying that they want to help BD to counter Burma’s recent MIGs. But which, ultimately, will degrade BD-Burma relation more and India will get the chance of Business and also will be benefited strategically. This is a trap offer which will only make India benefited and BD will miss its other real friends. Also India knows it well that by helping BD there is no loss to them but a big business, because they are more powerful than us.

I know some people will say why not we will take the chance if it is cost effective! And this is the bad luck of BD. Hope I'm not wrong.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...n-air-force-offers-facilities-bangladesh.html

No!
You are wrong who thinks that India is helping BAF by upgrading our MIG engines. This is not help but a simple business by India! It is costly to upgrade our MIG from Russia than India. And India has, just, took this advantage and gets the chance to offer BD because AL is in chair. They are saying that they want to help BD to counter Burma’s recent MIGs. But which, ultimately, will degrade BD-Burma relation more and India will get the chance of Business and also will be benefited strategically. This is a trap offer which will only make India benefited and BD will miss its other real friends. Also India knows it well that by helping BD there is no loss to them but a big business, because they are more powerful than us.

I know some people will say why not we will take the chance if it is cost effective! And this is the bad luck of BD. Hope I'm not wrong.

Bro,

Why do you have the habit of reading half my posts and replying......without having even a single idea about what i am talking....did you even check what i wrote next :disagree:

Read the remaining portion and then come back to refute me if you have to say anything....

And ya, i have learnt courtesy.....at least to thank someone who is thinking of helping you.....accepting them or not comes later, so please display some etiquitte.....

Expected a far better reply from you then this...:rolleyes:

Cheers!!!

1.Unfortunately many in Pakistan have held wrong perception about Bangladesh-India relations - pre 1971 and now. Also it needs to be understood that India is a massive country divided within by language, culture, cast, religion and ethnic identity. Bangladeshis do not feel threatened by the peaoples of the neighbouring states. In fact in a fair demarcation going by history, economics, logistics sense, culture, religion and language, the Bengal that was ceded to the English company by Emperor Shah Alam should have formed a soverign state. Bengalee Muslims would be the dominant people in such a state.

2. Bengal or the people of the delta always opposed NW / Delhi's ingress. Our Sultans accepted suzerinity of the Emperor at Delhi only under Muslim rulers - when the Emperor in his turn accepted the suzerinity of the Caliph at Damuscas / Baghdad / Istanbul.

3.It needs to be noted that when Emperor Akbar toyed with Din e Ilahi project,the Pir of Jaunpur had issued a fatwa against it. Immediately Bengalee Muslims revolted and the protracted wars, called the Battles of Egaoro Sindhu, ensued. Ultimately Gen Man Singh had to withdra after an ignonimous defeat at the hands of our hero Isa Khan.

4. Pakistanis should do well to remember that the project for a free homeland for the Muslims of the subcontinent was born at Dhaka. We had pioneered the Pak project all the way. In fact, no province in what is now called Pakistan, had voted for Pakistan.

5. Contrary to the suggestion in the topic header, we in Bangladesh are worried Pakistanis - or parts of them may eventually agree to ally with India. History says that has been the habit of the people of the Indus valley. Not Afghans - Patahns of course. They will never reconcile with Hindu domination emanating out of Delhi.

6. So don't worry about Bangladesh. We are strong internally. The Message of Islam arrived here during the life time of the Holy Prophet (PBUH), and we have endeavored to follow the Faith in its true / pure form. We are however worried about Pakistan, which is now occupied by the Western Christian Civilization - physically and thrue overpowering of the political, military and bureaucratic establishments.

Bro,

Why do you have the habit of reading half my posts and replying......without having even a single idea about what i am talking....did you even check what i wrote next :disagree:

Read the remaining portion and then come back to refute me if you have to say anything....

And ya, i have learnt courtesy.....at least to thank someone who is thinking of helping you.....accepting them or not comes later, so please display some etiquitte.....

Expected a far better reply from you then this...:rolleyes:

Cheers!!!

Ok I will.

But again u r saying that India is helping. Where the true is this just a business. BTW, I have no concern, now at all, about from where BD brings it's machine. As max people will be granted, lol.

BTW, I can not understand why talking about courtesy to me! I just told if people think that India is helping that they are wrong. So there was no sign of bad manner. This not any helping, this is a simple math, this is a big business profit to India.

Ok I will.

But again u r saying that India is helping. Where the true is this just a business. BTW, I have no concern, now at all, about from where BD brings it's machine. As max people will be granted, lol.

BTW, I can not understand why talking about courtesy to me! I just told if people think that India is helping that they are wrong. So there was no sign of bad manner. This not any helping, this is a simple math, this is a big business profit to India.

Bro,

We all know whether its a business or assistance......watever it is, my point is....when someone plans to help you and offers you (may that be business or help), its a manner to thank them.....and i just did that........i did not say u dont have manners, dont get me wrong on this......but you should show a sense of KRITOGGOTA, regardless of the decision you make related to the offer.......

I hope bro you get my point. Even i do not support BD taking military help from India. So in this point, i second you.

Cheers!!!:cheers:

Forget india,just tell me would it do good to bd or not???....its like we will suffer for not letting u succed.....rather than,we will work to succeed ourselves!.... This is good deal offered in terms of economical term,and also noting that india has vast experience in operating,maintaining an ouerhauling the mig29s and the mi17s.....ofcourse this is buisness.! ....and this is natural,as we are a developing country too and expect some paybacks from your side which hardly counts on face of what is being offerred......dont spoil things,when we are actually trying to better our relations and trying to be cooperative brotherly nations.

BD posters - if you help your friend you do it and expect your friend to help you. Now can't India expect some gain after helping BD ? It's only natural. Plus it's a win-win situation for BD and India. Does BD want to be India's ally and friend or an enemy ? What is the gain by being India's enemy. So you can get help from Pak and Muslim fundamentalists ? Do you want that ?

Back
Top Bottom