What's new

What is a Chinese nuclear sub doing in Karachi?

lol...an Indian posts the thread, and the other Indians have the audacity to say Pakistanis are excited about a Chinese nuke sub merely berthing in Karachi.

That is all what you can offer to Chinese or Americans, and i'm not talking something from my mind these are exact words of your prime minister Nawaz Sharif to Precident Obama Youtube it.
hahahah...an Indian delusional enough to think they offer anything irreplaceable to the Americans! All you offer is terrible call-center solutions and poorly coded software services cheaply - a race to the bottom of the barrel. All of that is replaceable.

lol...an Indian posts the thread, and the other Indians have the audacity to say Pakistanis are excited about a Chinese nuke sub merely berthing in Karachi.

hahahah...an Indian delusional enough to think they offer anything irreplaceable to the Americans! All you offer is terrible call-center solutions and poorly coded software services cheaply - a race to the bottom of the barrel. All of that is replaceable.

My two lines have hurt you enough. I'm happy that you started barking. @v9s
Our software companies are world leaders in what they do, we are even teaching Chinese in this game. Ever heard of TCS, Infosys and HCL? Prabably not, come out of your madarsa and see the real world.

Your nvidia grahics chip is designed in India, your intel chips are designed in India and most of hollywood vfx is done in indian production houses.
Data centers are now being opened in India (this website is now served in india and pakistan from new delhi datacenter)

Apple is looking to manufacture in in India.
Upcoming Us-India Nisar sattelite S band synthetic aperture radar being made in india.Most of companies R&d are design labs are being moved to india

Even indian companies are writing codes for sophisticated Us defence systems

Callcenters are a thing of past, India is adding a pakistan to its economy each year very much equal to what USA is adding to its economy each year
Nothing but cheap labor. Easily replaceable by other competent people around the globe.

My two lines have hurt you enough. I'm happy that you started barking. @v9s
Our software companies are world leaders in what they do, we are even teaching Chinese in this game. Ever heard of TCS, Infosys and HCL? Prabably not, come out of your madarsa and see the real world.
Hahaha...i'm the one that's hurt? You're the one that's resorting to ad hominem attacks lol...priceless.

TCS, Infosys, HCL - The crap tier consultants companies go to when they can't afford tier 3.

Get ready for Chinese western command permanently station in gwadar.

Let gawadar be converted into a military base too for the Chinese so they can increase their dominance against the Indians in the Indian Ocean

Your nvidia grahics chip is designed in India, your intel chips are designed in India and most of hollywood vfx is done in indian production houses.
Data centers are now being opened in India (this website is now served in india and pakistan from new delhi datacenter)

Apple is looking to manufacture in in India.
Upcoming Us-India Nisar sattelite S band synthetic aperture radar being made in india.Most of companies R&d are design labs are being moved to india

Even indian companies are writing codes for sophisticated Us defence systems

Callcenters are a thing of past, India is adding a pakistan to its economy each year very much equal to what USA is adding to its economy each year

Arey bhai o pakistani hai.. American nahi..

They are doing R&D not working in some foxconn assembly plant. You need infra and educational institutions to create that brain power for R&D.When pakistan was busy in becoming lapdog of USA. India was laying fiber optic networks and setting up new IITs.Its the roi of our investments you would need years to replicate it and of course a large population.

Do you know Indian TATA is the only company on earth to have fiber optic network encercling the earth...

If its so easy, the pakistan would have done it.The better vulnrable cheap labor example would be bangladesh textile industry.
R&D on derivative things - only because it's cheaper to outsource the more secondary stuff to where the labor is cheap and plentiful. Remember, the point of contention is what does India offer the US. I have spelt it out for you.

Nothing but cheap labor. Easily replaceable by other competent people around the globe.

Hahaha...i'm the one that's hurt? You're the one that's resorting to ad hominem attacks lol...priceless.

TCS, Infosys, HCL - The crap tier consultants companies go to when they can't afford tier 3.

Man you are a nut !! Let me ask you a question, are all pakistani members are as moron as you? cause no one tells you that i'm right and correct and no one comes to your help. You are fighting a lone battle. You dont even know what is the topic and just continue with this iditotic rants.

dude, when i say we are teaching Chinese in our game, get the point and shut up. do not reply once more. You are showing what you made of, full of hot air.

come to topic, when i say you guys have nothing to offer to Chinese other than some sweets and tea, defend it and prove me wrong.

Enemy, enemy and enemy.
While making nukes in 74, 98 or further development of triads, India doesn't even bother about pakistan.
Why you guys are so desperate to be enemies? o_O

Then you are, quite evidently, an ignorant. The first country that India threatened after her Nuclear tests was ..... Pakistan!

Perhaps, had India not threatened Pakistan with her Nuclear tests, Pakistan just might have refrained from her own subsequent tests.

Back in days previous genrations of pakistanis had same level of happiness when pakistan was to become a lapdog of America , we know what happened after that.

Atal bihari poem wich was back in days was in american context fits perfectly in todays scenerio

"
Chinease hatiyaro se duniya me apni azadi ko kyam rakh loge. Yeh mat samjho..

30-40 arab dollar lekar aane wali barbadi se bach loge. Yeh mat samjho (barbadi by china)

Oo mere nadan padosi azadi anmol hai iska mol na lagao..
"

Meaning : Don't go blind in enemity with India, You may hurt yourself. (History has prooved it)

If you were to write an analysis in an International Relations exam, you would be getting a zero my friend. Pak-US relationship can never be compared to Pak-China relationship. Pak-US relationship was solely based on forming a bulwark against Soviet Union, when it disintegrated , US imposed sanctions. Again post 9/11, the basis of the relationship were totally security based, i.e cooperation and collaboration in WOT as US forces needed logical support by using land routes from Pakistan. However, the Pak-Chinese one is multi-faceted , having a security and an economic component. Pakistan is not taking any money, the money is being invested by Chinese companies in energy and infrastructure. If you are investing in Iran's chahbahar, does this mean Iran is selling its sovereignty to India. Please think like a mature person and argue using facts !!!

a pakistani talking about Indian stink is quite funny (forgot about his own country).
Then you are, quite evidently, an ignorant. The first country that India threatened after her Nuclear tests was ..... Pakistan!

Perhaps, had India not threatened Pakistan with her Nuclear tests, Pakistan just might have refrained from her own subsequent tests.
Again that? :hitwall:
We didn't threatened pak.
You guys still think whatever India does revolves around you. India didn't do nuke tests for pak.
And your ignorance, pakistan didn't fell threatened because of nuke tests by US, Soviet, UK, France or China but only India. :D Seriously man.

you don't go to indian forums because they stink, and PDF and other international forums stink because you go there
What the hell? I'm an elite member on 2 and senior on one Indian Forum.
Besides Indians, we have 2-3 dozen Chinese, British, French, Swedish, Iranians, Brazilians, only 1 Sri Lankan, some Russians and Polish, Filipinos, 1 Japanese and members from many other countries.
Though we have only 2-3 pakistani members. :D
Even Chinese laugh on them.
Your Analyst Farhan enlightened Indians on our forum that pakistan was never a part of of India but had a much older ideology around 50 million.

Many members(including your Chinese friends) liked this but didn't argue,
because there were no humans 50 million years ago.
You guys get insulted everywhere.

Last edited:
a pakistani talking about Indian stink is quite funny (forgot about his own country).

Again that? :hitwall:
We didn't threatened pak.
You guys still think whatever India does revolves around you. India didn't do nuke tests for pak.
And your ignorance, pakistan didn't fell threatened because of nuke tests by US, Soviet, UK, France or China but only India. :D Seriously man.

What the hell? I'm an elite member on 2 and senior on one Indian Forum.
Besides Indians, we have 2-3 dozen Chinese, British, French, Swedish, Iranians, Brazilians, only 1 Sri Lankan, some Russians and Polish, Filipinos, 1 Japanese and members from many other countries.
Though we have only 2-3 pakistani members. :D
Even Chinese laugh on them.
Your Analyst Farhan enlightened Indians on our forum that pakistan was never a part of of India but had a much older ideology around 50 million.

Many members(including your Chinese friends) liked this but didn't argue,
because there were no humans 50 million years ago.
You guys get insulted everywhere.
Is that the same forum where using rape against Kashmiris is celebrated?
I was part of it before being banned

Oh so we need not worry about a nuke exploding on our border hmm

Back
Top Bottom