What's new

What Indians think about Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry boys , i think She is just a ***%%%### and does not represent INDIANS as a whole , She is just another Hindu Extremist's fed chick , and by the way i never seen any Mullah talking about India that way! well its ovious if you demolish our Mosques and Burn our Holiest book , i think these guys ask for something and we deliver ..

No offence guys : Regards::devil:

hindu zaid hamid.

lots of sensational day-dreaming and pandering to those with zero brains and no shortage of emotion and religiosity.

Adnan, Some non-state actor and fundamentalist come to India and kills (Tazir crime) hundreds of People What you think what should India think of such persons :sniper:

what: A 13 years old brainwashed girl spewing hatred against neighbouring country and you are justifying it? I think its safe to say that most of you are suffering from "misguided patriotism."

I can tell you want most Indians think of Pakistan:

Pakistan is a weak state that is most often ruled by military. When the military is not in power, they think of great adventures with its neighbor, sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly. So, as far I am concerned, India should have a red alert and not waste time negotiating with civilian leadership as they dont have any power to make any decision.

Any sort of peaceful co-existence can only exist if army is in power. Already, KL bill have stocked the army enough, it is only a matter of time when army takes over, especially if US leaves.

Most Pakistanis have strategic assets ie good taliban fighting their wars for them and openly hostile all its neighbors and some bad taliban that wants to enforce the same principles of "good taliban" on Pakistan.

Pakistan has become a mecca of conspiracy theories. Sometimes, theories have linked the terrorists in Pakistan Kashmir to India ie. India is doing everything to itself! Strange as it might sound to anyone but a patriotic Pakistani.

Beg to differ here.

This may be what many of the Indians think .. That many are part of the internet brat pack or part of the group who keep interest in politics and keep a track of daily news... That many could be who can talk in proper words about international affairs ( doesn't matter right or wrong or a skewed logic )..

But that many is just Tiny portion of the real population. The very vast majority of the Indian populace are least bothered about Pakistan in daily life. This is i am talking about more than 80% of population. They are just focused on their daily work, daily needs family, prosperity etc etc.. Yes they do remember Pakistan when a cricket match occurs and think Pakistan is an opponent country. Once in a year they might engage in a discussion on a piece of news they heard or their friend heard.. that's about it. Many of them are anti-pak just because they listen stuff. But they don't have time to think, analyze and articulately present theie thoughts. They are people who just know black and white. Pakistan is bad and they live their lives. They don't know all these things you are talking about when military ruled, what is Taliban, how strong or weak Pakistan is, what is conspiracy theory and all that.. If for a month the news spreads Pakistan and India are friends now and doing everything together they will keep that in mind and think white .. that is Pakistan is a friend and move on with their lives....

To Answer the topic - Majority of the population is not aware on details of military and political issues w.r.t Pakistan and don't discuss solutions, war etc like we discuss here... But they just know Pakistan is a country that is against India.

Just like Pakistan has face its share with extremist views, these views of girl are no different

I mean if a White Christian , person , would say such things in a western society like USA/Canada, they would be called racist , and bigot

It amazes me how much our local population on both sides of border can easily be minipulated by oppourtunistic , psycos...

Its no wonder that racism is quite obvious , even in Indian TV shows , ppl like Abhijeet routinely show their true hate against ppl who may not be necessarily Indian.

Mean while extremist say the same things in differet countries in this case it happens to be Hindu girl in India encouraged by her older , folks

I mean , why do parents teach their kids to even think on these wave lengths ?

While most Hindu/Indians do not share these extremist view points as the girl but boy it must hurt the local Christian/Muslim populations in India , to live in that environment

I say it again , westen societies have a wonderful system of tolorence and judicial system , and people in India need to accept dynamics of modern day society

Most of the sensationalist , people use these Pakistan Rhetoric to , mirch masala local population to gain votes, or give them false sense of ethnic superiority so they can gain votes ??

Very very sad to see young children talk like this - children should not be mixed in politics and political agendas , in all religions and nations children should be taught to live with other ppl and accept each other ...

Very poor parenting skills, I agree 100% all kids should go to secular schools and do religion as optional courses to enhance their lifes , too much of extremism makes them become , a political tool

Last edited:
One thing that caught my eye was the subtitles in the speech , someone intentionally mistranslated.

Between 0:26 to 0:28 seconds she says the following

"Bata du in mullon ko , In pakistanion ko , In eesaiyon ko"

The substitle says the following

Tell those clerics , Pakistanis and Jihadis

Now thats just worng translation what she is saying is

Tell these Mullahs , these Pakistanis , these Christians

The word 'Eesai' means Christian , some one removed 'these Christans' from the sub titile ... LOL

Trust these cowardly hindus to do these things.

That is what I call sugar-coating the poison. There is more than enough dirt and poison being fed to the Indians against Pakistanis and Muslims.

^^As a result Pakistanis will keep hollucinating indian generations in their dreams.

That is what I call sugar-coating the poison. There is more than enough dirt and poison being fed to the Indians against Pakistanis and Muslims.

What utter nonsense. Making widely exaggerated generalizations based on some youtube video by a fringe rightwing group is not wise. I saw nothing in the video that i haven't seen in any hate mongering video made by Pakistani. In fact some of these videos are even posted and discussed at length on this forum.

Actually the is the potrayal of most Indians. Even I have been told by Arabs that Indians talk a lot of hate with them about Pakistan. Even my American roommates and Bangladeshi roommates told me the hate their Indian classmates shared with them about Pakistan. That is the average Indian that hate Pakistan.

Pretending to be nice on the forum is not the actual feeling of the average Indian towards Pakistan. We all know it, so let not live in a dream world. The subject is 100% accurate "What Indians think about Pakistan".

We have seen this video of this crazy girl before there is hatered on both sides infact all over the world so to speak ! lets not make a flame hatered fight here between members otherwise we won't be any different from the ones that hate in this world lets try to live in peace and let live..

Here you go brother.

mV2Ld0Ia_yM[/media] - indian *****

I think this is what you might have been looking for, correct me if i am wrong...

This BI**H should be arrested n sent to life imprisonment.....I know patriotism is one thing but insulting somebody country religion as these little teen W*ORE was doing is totally unacceptable.....I personally dont like Pakistan's policies but i respect Muslim people and their religion and Highly respect Christians too!!! People like her are more dangerous than Terrorist because they can corrupt innocent people and their minds and thats how countries are divided in pieces and fall at last. Sorry guys for using lil ruff language but Dont take this girl's Bulls**t because thats not how every 1.1 billion Indians think.

Last edited by a moderator:
pakistanis here ar talking as tey ar saints dont u hate india and dont u talk rubbish about india look at ur zaid hamid so wat do u expect us to be with all those mistrust and wars hatred this video is no wonder to me and wy hide it guys tey r our enemies we know world know and tey know it too

originally posted by pak sher
Actually the is the potrayal of most Indians. Even I have been told by Arabs that Indians talk a lot of hate with them about Pakistan. Even my American roommates and Bangladeshi roommates told me the hate their Indian classmates shared with them about Pakistan. That is the average Indian that hate Pakistan.

Pretending to be nice on the forum is not the actual feeling of the average Indian towards Pakistan. We all know it, so let not live in a dream world. The subject is 100% accurate "What Indians think about Pakistan"

and wat do u think pakistanies tell to americans bangladeshi china arabs and europeans about india

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom