What's new

What If India officially request to join CPEC?

• Total voters
If they want to join CPEC, they must recognize Gilgit-baltistan as Pakistani territory. Or just leave Kashmir all together.

And If Afghanistan want's to join, those faggots should recognize the durand line.

Last edited:
I voted NO. That's my opinion for the time being. But tomorrow i could change my opinion to yes but with conditions... Very strong and well thought conditions. I just said i could. Not i will. ;-)

We should thank them for their kind request, but respectfully decline.

It Will Say india has to accepted Gilgit , Pakistani Kashmir as Pakistani Territory
And Than Indian and Pakistani Kashmir will become international border instead of LOC ,
It will Ease up bit of tension and When both Countries See progress in working with each other , There Will be a attitude change in Indian And Pakistani Government and They will more flexible to each other

Because the Only thing Which Can Reconnect Pakistan and Indian in a good relation is When both Countries enjoy there full potentional of growth Unless they will keep Fighting

But For Now i wont see India Requesting Pakistan to Let india Join CEPC give at least 1.5 to 2 decades

If they want to join CPEC, they must recognize Gilgit-baltistan as Pakistani territory. Because that is where the corridor flows through.
and what about pak accepting india kashmir territory?

and what about pak accepting india kashmir territory?
upload_2016-12-27_1-12-32.png

lol first make CPEC and then ask the question.

you dont even know if it will be successful or a failure... and thats the problem with people ego on this forum... too big.

For your kind information, CPEC will definitely be completed and successful. More than $18 blns have already been injected on different projects. I don't want to waste time at going in details as you can search your own on the progress of the CPEC. However If you need more proof then ask your Monkey Subramanian Swami..

What does India joining CPEC mean? Direct access to Afghanistan? No thank you

And foe those some members who are asking indians to accept GB, lol, they were always in favour of status quo and turning LOC into international border, we rejected it time and again, why accept it now?
Nope. We still lay claim to their kashmir, but they recognize GB as ours.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom