What's new

What If India officially request to join CPEC?

• Total voters
Why would Chinese academics and diplomats go about telling otherwise ?

you are too dependent upon China to tell them to shove off

dependent for what? And you didnt answer, why would china suggest this shitty idea at first place?

there is a reason you sing the higher than mountains and deeper than oceans song

we are singing them for decades, even when we were fighting soviets with blessings of Uncle sam..

There are certian lines which no one can cross, like nukes, Pakistan's india related affairs, you didnt answer me, why would chinese ask such shitty thing, why would they invite bhartis in Central asia?

we are singing them for decades, even when we were fighting soviets with blessings of Uncle sam..

There are certian lines which no one can cross, like nukes, Pakistan's india related affairs, you didnt answer me, why would chinese ask such shitty thing, why would they invite bhartis in Central asia?

pakistan cannot dictate terms to india-china relations

india and china have massive trading partnership. nothing prevents china from building a transport corridor into India bypassing Pakistan

first of all bharti will never become part of it bcoz they will never be partner of Pakistan in any project which favours Pakistan's economy and development.. Bharti want an isolated and weak Pakistan.. CPEC provide non, instead it acts against hindutva's interest of dominating south asia bcoz they will become dependent on Pakistani trade route..

But even if they accept humilation i dont want this filth on our soil from which our Quaid saved us 70 years ago..

And for those members who are asking indians to accept GB as part of Pakistan, lol, they were always in favour of status quo and turning LOC into international border, we rejected it time and again, why accept it now?

Is there any need to bring religion and all these abuses?

@Oscar @WebMaster @Emmie what kinda nonsense is this? They open threads based on opinion and start abusing and trolling like this?

The above is just as damning as allowing the German Nazis to join the major economic program Israel has ever had. What do you think the most sane response would be?

It Will Say india has to accepted Gilgit , Pakistani Kashmir as Pakistani Territory
And Than Indian and Pakistani Kashmir will become international border instead of LOC ,
It will Ease up bit of tension and When both Countries See progress in working with each other , There Will be a attitude change in Indian And Pakistani Government and They will more flexible to each other

If india accepts the conditions you have said than peace will usher in subcontinent and old rivalry will pretty much go down and maybe both will help each other progress as well.

But...

But For Now i wont see India Requesting Pakistan to Let india Join CEPC give at least 1.5 to 2 decades

If india doesn't accept than Pakistan will still develop and india will keep using it's petty terrorist activities against Pakistan and will only create chaos in the subcontinent.

Note: Whether india joins the CPEC or not it won't effect Pakistan's development towards prosperity and harmony.

• Withdraw all military from residential areas of kashmir and give kashmir a fair level of independence to act and decide laws on its own.
  • Stop stealing Pakistans waters.
  • Stop supporting terrorism in Pakistan.
  • Apologize for separating East Pakistan.

What is East Pakistan. All your request rejected.

Looks like these guys forget one thing, India share long border with China. If am not wrong most of this billions $ are into energy projects in frm of loan. Recently Chinese company bought 40% shares in PSX. For now it is more like freight corridor. We all know Singapore port, it is top 2 port in the world.. yet their economy not crossed 1trillion $ . You guys jumping for miracle immediately. India economy falls in different league.. first prepare an proper Industrial policy.

Why on Earth would India want to join CPEC.

A road connecting Chinese border to Arabian sea, how does it benefit India ?

Well, if you did a bit of reading then you would realise it is more than a "road connecting Chinese border to Arabian sea". It is a whole inter-regional high speed trade network for the purpose of exchanging goods, commodities, services and building bridges between people.

pakistan cannot dictate terms to india-china relations

india and china have massive trading partnership. nothing prevents china from building a transport corridor into India bypassing Pakistan

similarly no one can dictate Pakistan's attitude towards bhartis not US not even China, we can do anything to protect our interests against bhartis, if this mean saying no to China, we will not hesitate a second.

so again why would China suggest this shitty idea they simply not need us for trade with bhartis as you pointed? how Pakistan is dependent on China? We are not taking aids... For weapons and loans?

anyways CPEC is not my priority, Two things were hampering Pakistan's rapid growth first was law and order and second was energy crisis, both are in control now, Wall street journal reported few days ago that load shedding will end by next year.. I think Now no one can stop us from growing above 7%.. CPEC and controlling corruption will be icing on cake.

Last edited:
Deny them. We will never be at peace. Once Kashmir is solved, we will fight over water. Once that's solved, we will fight over something else.

I say we ask for settling Kashmir issue. It has been worked out already during Musharraf's time I guess.

you dont even know if it will be successful or a failure
No actually we know it will be a success, its not just our project, Chinese are a BIG help.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom