What's new

‘What if India finds itself involved in two front war with China, Pakistan?’

i think usa wil help you they can defeat china with no problem
Really? How can you be that sure? US didn't manage to defeat China in 1950's when their GDP was over the half of the whole world and China was among the poorest on the planet.
cold_war10_YoungSKim_us-pow1.jpg

None knows capabilities of Chinese army except their photoshpped high end gadgets.They are not seen in any war since a long. I doubt they will stand any chance against his experienced neighour who is constantly fighting war..

What a shameless jealous argument you have? You ever visited Pakistan just comparing economy figures on wikipedia and thinks India is far developed no Sir check Per Capita income and human development Index if not better but not too low from India.
Is say pocho tutti railway line par he karty ho na? Hahaha train chalti hi is ki energy par ha

None knows capabilities of Chinese army except their photoshpped high end gadgets.They are not seen in any war since a long. I doubt they will stand any chance against his experienced neighour who is constantly fighting war..
PLA is still a communist army and people know how communists fight. As for training, refer to national day marching and see how disciplined this army is. Beside, you don't call a border shootout a war, Indian soldiers are no more experienced than Chinese counterparts.

The most major victory India had was a two front war and this was achieved over 40 years ago.

Despite fighting on two fronts, The war ended in 14 days with break up of Pakistan, unconditional surrender and half their navy destroyed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971
So you think China is Bangledash.

Last edited:
War with who? Kashmiri unarmed civilians? Shame shame shame..

PLA is still a communist army and people know how communists fight. As for training, refer to national day marching and see how disciplined this army is.
So you think China is Bangledash.

India was not fighting Bangladesh in 1971 :lol:

I doubt if it will make any difference. Perhaps China is too powerful.

@theman111

Moreover CIA is trying to forge an alliance with China due to below cited reasons:

kindly elaborate the bold words . thanks ,
jack ma is a pussy ( 22 billion net worth <> ratan tata = more tan 70 billion( and remember his stocks are underperfomer due to his European investments ! ) forget him , there are many like him in Bharat . and as far as USD is concerned, they can print as much as they want for few decades more . . jack ma a new kid on the block will advise where to invest > infrastructure development in USA ???? ... , ???? fuddu kahin ka
china is a regional player ( mohelle ka kutta ) ,and will remain so when compared to mighty USA and great russia . banadar( jack ma) kya jane adarak ka swad . where and how much shall be invested to become a global power

kindly elaborate the bold words . thanks ,
jack ma is a pussy ( 22 billion net worth <> ratan tata = more tan 70 billion( and remember his stocks are underperfomer due to his European investments ! ) forget him , there are many like him in Bharat . and as far as USD is concerned, they can print as much as they want for few decades more . . jack ma a new kid on the block will advise where to invest > infrastructure development in USA ???? ... , ???? fuddu kahin ka
Simply put, the world second largest economy which produces and consumes half of world's raw material, as well as the world biggest manafucturing, industrial and trading nation.
chart-china-consumption-raw-materials11.jpg

If your geography knowledge is so amazing that you are unable to differentiate between former East Pakistan and West Pakistan

I guess it is so :lol:
I know it very well, India was attacking Pakistan on two fronts with the help of today's Bangladesh, but that certainly not what the OP means.

Simply put, the world second largest economy which produces and consumes half of world's raw material, as well as the world biggest manafucturing, industrial and trading nation.
oh yea . that does not make china more powerful when compared to russia , or for that matter USA . trump was in question above so i am quoting usa here . still china is a regional player regardless of the trade and all .
chart-china-consumption-raw-materials11.jpg

I know it very well, India was attacking Pakistan on two fronts with the help of today's Bangladesh, but that certainly not what the OP means.
yea yea yea , mind boggling consumption , for domestic consumption ?<> no , majority is for exports which are falling and will keep on falling ( BTW yuan too is weakening every quarter ) as the demands from european and other developing economies like Bharat will reduce slowly but steadily . so such charts are irrelevant . moreover fudging of economic and GDP data is also not a long term story , bye for now !

In Short.....!! It will be WTF for India...!!

main-qimg-b8c5f8231762844a199d97c00bb6cd78

Pincer movement and loss of Kashmir plus massive loss of man and material..it would day of annihilation for Indian forces trapped in Kashmire and cut off from the main supply line...

Back
Top Bottom