What's new

What I like about Pakistan!

What I like about Pakistan is that after the abolishment of Khilafah all the Muslim countries that came into being were on the basis of Nationalism, destroying a pillar of Islam and thus denying Hazoor [S.A.W].

No offence to any brother from any other Muslim country, my point is not to degrade any other country but the thing I wanna say is that Pakistan came into being on the basis of Islam and this reason always motivate me to do anything for this piece of land :)

And maybe some of you might see it as "shocking" but yeah, I see Pakistan in the context of Hadith of Ghazwa-e-Hind :) And future revival of Islamic glory Insh'ALLAH.

BTW I'm new on the forum, HEY everyone :D

The reality of Pakistan.

After over 60 years on roller coaster, with many hands in the cookie jar,
With trouble, turbolance and natural disasters, this god given country emerges even more resilient and much stronger.

I like my country's stregth & resiliance against the challenges it has been facing from past 63 years.
The way it emerged from what it was in 1947 and what it has become in 2010!!
Every next morning Pakistan has to fight the day to live it!

Last edited:
The feeling that comes with the name "Pakistan" is not something i can express in words ... all i can say is that if one day INSHALLAH i have the chance to give my life, my family, my wealth, everything i have for Pakistan, it would still not be enough to repay even single breath that ALHUMDULILLAH i was privileged enough to inhale on this land .......

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Because of excellent food (kebabs, biriyani), gentlemen cricketers (Imran Wasim, Ramiz, Asif Iqbal etc), secular leaders like Jinnah. And finally because hosting such a informative coherent forum like PDF (special thanks to mostly unprejudiced moderators).

Last edited:
one word ... struggle

we made it by struggle
we raised it by struggle
and no matter what situation we face ... we always struggle and rise.

thats one of the million things to be a proud PAKISTANI.

I would tell what i experienced.
I live in Singapore and from Mustafa I brought Mango Pickle of Ahmad made in Karachi,Its Really delicious and i am big fan of Pakistani Pickle now.

Pakistan ki Jai Ho !!.

I love Pakistan because of the Spirited people.

The Shahid Afridis who can single handedly win the world cup

The Imran Khans who can single handedly build a cancer hospital

The Dr Abdul Qadir Khans who can single handedly build an atom bomb.

We are so strong individually just imagine what we can achieve if we get united

i love Pakistan as i had my best kabab & bryani ever on my Lahore visit few yrs back

what i like about pakistan
bbabf3fb9bd9649b16d65bc5cb701e3e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom